Taylor Swift is Thumbs-Down-ish

Taylor Swift is Thumbs-Down-ish

Taylor Swift created a new word as she sat down with Blender magazine and talked about her new album, her crystal Sharpie and the most interesting gift she’s ever gotten from a fan. Check it out:

On writing about her exes: “I think it’s kind of fun to call out your ex-boyfriends. Like why do this if you’re not gonna take the opportunity to always have the last word. It’s so much fun.”

On celebrities being fans: “When I first met Miley Cyrus she came up to me and said, ‘I’ve been listening to your CD all week.’ I was like ‘that’s awesome.’ I just didn’t expect that. And at the VMAs, Paris Hilton came up to me and said that she was a fan of my music and listened to it a lot.”

On her most interesting gift from a fan: “The most interesting I’ve ever gotten was a turtle shell that was painted with a portrait of me on it.”

Taylor Swift – Blender Interview

Posted to: Taylor Swift

Shereen @ 4:18 pm on 11/14/2008

Hey, it’d be cool if you guys post more about David Archuleta. Taylor Swift is great, though. And I don’t have anything against the JoBros but I’m kind of sick of all this Disney stuff. There’s more talent out there. David Archuleta has more talent than the three Jonases + Miley + Selena + Demi + etc. etc. etc. combined. :)

Christie @ 4:35 pm on 11/14/2008

I hope they didn’t kill a turtle to do that

neya @ 4:43 pm on 11/14/2008

i use to really like her but when i knew she is a liar i don’t anymore!

Emily @ 5:01 pm on 11/14/2008

I have to admit it ’cause I absolutly love Taylor Swift… I’m like a kinda weird and creepie too, so… but, it’s on a good way, you know. Well, I love that you guys post a lot about Taylor and the JB <3 here in Chile people don’t really know too much about them but you save my life always haha so thank you for that!

... @ 5:27 pm on 11/14/2008

————–

yeahh i dont think so! the jonas brothers, miley and demi are all very veryy talented! you’re crazy if you dont think so! they all can sing, act, and write songs! i mean dont get me wrong david archuleta is very talented as well but def. not more than the others except maybe selena

oh and by the way i absolutely LOVE taylor swift she is so amazing!!!! :)

vivian @ 5:52 pm on 11/14/2008

ahahhaah. this was a funny interview.

Emy @ 6:36 pm on 11/14/2008

hahahahahha!!! really you think David archuleta is talented!?!??! HAHAHAHA

Katee @ 6:45 pm on 11/14/2008

Taylor, please STOP talking about Joe.
Its kind of taking its toll, don’t you think? I mean read their latest blog.

jenna @ 7:12 pm on 11/14/2008

I think the Disney people DO have talent. I mean come on Demi has an amazing voice. It’s just, there are other talented people out there too. David A would be cool to hear about, same with Miranda Cosgrove. There are so many blogs that just dedicate their stories to Miley and JB and Selena. It’s refreshing to hear about other people!

caitlin @ 11:44 pm on 11/14/2008

taylor is so awesome!
and so are disney people!!

Livvy @ 8:10 am on 11/15/2008

Taylor Is Sooooo Pretty !!

layla @ 12:06 pm on 11/15/2008

SHE DIDNT TOALK ABOUT JOE IN THIS VIDEO Katee. She didnt mention his name. Stop thinking you now who she was talking about because you dont. Stop accusing

Brenda @ 5:20 am on 11/16/2008

you know noone knows who is always telling the truth. It’s like when Demi said that Joe wasn’t dating Taylor when he was.

Do you think that if he did what Taylor said that he did that he would admit it. I don’t think so that would look bad, for his image, so he could be making excuses.

No one really knows but the two of them

Jenna @ 4:57 pm on 11/16/2008

Agreed. Joe could be the one lying for all we know. It is none of our business, it is between them.

MAddie @ 9:16 pm on 11/16/2008