Ashley Tisdale is a Planet Blue Beauty

Ashley Tisdale is a Planet Blue Beauty

Ashley Tisdale keeps her head down from snapping shutterbugs as she shops around at the Planet Blue boutique in Beverly Hills on Tuesday afternoon.

The 23-year-old High School Musical actress was seen out yesterday with her mom Lisa, treating themselves to a mani-pedi.

Ashley ‘s BFF and co-star Vanessa Hudgens was also out and about over the holiday weekend with her lil sis Stella and mom Gina.

Ashley-blue ashley tisdale planet blue shopping 01
Ashley-blue ashley tisdale planet blue shopping 02
Ashley-blue ashley tisdale planet blue shopping 03
Ashley-blue ashley tisdale planet blue shopping 04
Ashley-blue ashley tisdale planet blue shopping 05
Ashley-blue ashley tisdale planet blue shopping 06
Ashley-blue ashley tisdale planet blue shopping 07
Ashley-blue ashley tisdale planet blue shopping 08

Photos: The Media Circuit / WENN, RIF/Fame Pictures
Posted to: Ashley Tisdale

Pages: [1] 2 »
Karissa @ 5:36 pm on 12/02/2008

omg we are seeing like so much of ash and vanessa but wheres zac??!?! its like hes gone you know just not here anymore guys. jared hasnt posted about hime in weeks im trying not to but i suspsect smthins going on…….just dont kniow what if someone found out about a current event of zac plz plz post it on the comment im getting a lil worried. And the zanessa fans that are getting worried about zanessa falling apart totally not gonna happen they so will be love dovey at the hsm3 dvd premier and defineataly when vanessas movie bandslam is comin out and trust me he will defineltly be at the primeir. he better be………..and by that time when summer rolls around well see a lot of pics on their sexy vacay and they will be more together as ever so chillax guys!! Love you! Peace!

kara @ 5:41 pm on 12/02/2008

i dont think anyone was worried about zanessa, karissa. no one cares enough to be worried

Angelica @ 5:46 pm on 12/02/2008

I only care about Vanessa not Zanessa.Ashley looks…okay.

kool @ 5:49 pm on 12/02/2008

yay more ashley love her!!!

XBlondeeeeX @ 5:51 pm on 12/02/2008

omg i love wat ashley is wearing LOVE her scarf! she is sooo awesome! i love how she has a close releationship with her mum/mom, you never rli see celebs about with ther parents so i think thts rli cool! =]

i cant wait for her 2nd album! =]

zanessaforever2021 @ 5:59 pm on 12/02/2008

karissa you are so right…..
and don’t forget that we will probably see zanessa together on V’s b-day…..
I wonder what he will get her!

and megan people do care about zanessa:):)

♥ zanessa

me :p @ 6:02 pm on 12/02/2008

GOD!!!!! the only thing she knows to do is shopping!!!!!
That’s way everyone think she stupid!!!

lore @ 6:04 pm on 12/02/2008

SHE IS SO PERFECT, LOVE HER =)

Aurelio @ 6:09 pm on 12/02/2008

Liindaaa , como sempre
♥

Aurelio @ 6:10 pm on 12/02/2008

Se is so sweet ! I loved

teteu @ 6:13 pm on 12/02/2008

L.OVE TIZZY!

I love her clothes!!!!!!!!!
She is so much fun, I love her

maria mare @ 6:22 pm on 12/02/2008

hey guys i just wanted to know if you have any ideas for a gift for my 10 year ols little sis, because her bday is next friday and i have no present for her
let me know if you have any ideas..
thanks!

love u jared!

love @ 6:35 pm on 12/02/2008

love her!!!

kim kardashian is a whore @ 6:45 pm on 12/02/2008

why is this chick on a site for teens, she’s 23!
if u have her u should have megan fox, she’s only 22

Stephanie @ 7:07 pm on 12/02/2008

She looks beautiful, but I really wish that she would stop hiding her face. She is pretty, so she doesn’t need to hide her face..

OKAY STOP turning your comments into “zanessa” related.. this is about ashley. so I don’t even know why in the world you are talking about them! they don’t really matter so go talk about zanessa in a zac OR vanessa thread!

Ashley looks pretty love her.

boo @ 7:45 pm on 12/02/2008

THIS IS ON ASHLEY

Nelena 4 Evr @ 8:03 pm on 12/02/2008

ily Ashy Tizzy!

zanessa/jashley @ 8:16 pm on 12/02/2008

her hair has gotten so much better than before. I like her blond but I LOVE brunette on her.

…I am kinda getting worried that we haven’t seen Zac in a while…I mean, since Vanessa moved into her new house I’m pretty sure that they hang out there so they can avoid the disgusting paps but I miss him..at least let us know your ok Zac !!

Plus, when we see Vanessa out and about, we see her wearing her kuuipo ring :D Which means Zanessa is NOT broken up, whoever thinks they are…

kara @ 9:22 pm on 12/02/2008

what does my name come up as when i comment?

SASSY&SWEET @ 11:07 pm on 12/02/2008

M: P, UH, 1 THING 2 VOICE UR OWN OPINION, BUT 2 SPEAK 4 OTHERS & MYSELF: NOT COOL. SPEAK 4 URSELF. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN U SPEAKING 4 ME AS I HAVE MY OWN OPINION & I CERTAINLY DO NOT THINK TH@ ABOUT ASHLEY. SO THANKS, BUT NO THANKS.

MARIA MARE, WAT R UR SISTERS’ INTERESTS? I HAVE AN IDEA BUT SHE MAY NOT B INTERESTED.

ZANESSA/JASHLEY: SOME MIGHT B ANNOYED TH@ U R TALKING BOUT V & ZAC ON HERE, BUT IF U WANNA VOICE SOME OPINIONS HEAD OVER TO VANESSA NEWS ON GOOGLE. THERE IS A WHOLE DISCUSSION BOUT THE SAME THING THERE.

KARA: UR NAME COMES UP AS KARA.

ASHLEY LOOKS MAJOR PRETTY. I HOPE SHE RELEASES HER 1ST SINGLE REALLY SOON. I AM WETTING MYSELF WITH IMPATIENCE.

ASHLEY 4EVA!!!!!

MEAN @ 12:22 am on 12/03/2008

i LOVE ASHLEY!

ashlee @ 1:31 am on 12/03/2008

#1 Karissa @ 12/02/2008 at 5:36 pm
i don’t see anyone worried but you. you just stated all the reasons you are insecure about someone else’s relationship. a relationship that is absolutely no concern of yours.

key @ 2:24 am on 12/03/2008

She continues in the program the suite life or not?

Pages: [1] 2 »