The Cheetah Girls Wow the Windy City

The Cheetah Girls Wow the Windy City

The Cheetah GirlsKiely Williams stands front and center at the TCG concert in Chicago on Thursday evening.

Kiely, 22, and the other girls — Adrienne Bailon, 25, and Sabrina Bryan, 24 — only have a few more stops on their One World tour and are gearing up for the release of their new DVD, The Cheetah Girls: One World.

The film follows the girls into the enchanted land of India where all three are up for one lead role in a Bollywood movie. The DVD will be released on December 16th, so be sure to pick up your own copy. It’d be a great Christmas gift!

25+ pictures inside of The Cheetah Girls pumping up the crowd in Chicago…

Cheetah-chicago cheetah girls chicago concert 01
Cheetah-chicago cheetah girls chicago concert 27
Cheetah-chicago cheetah girls chicago concert 28
Cheetah-chicago cheetah girls chicago concert 29

jlotiki @ 7:53 am on 12/05/2008

they’re cool.

katie T @ 8:32 am on 12/05/2008

First! lol I went to the concert when it came here it was amazing!!! these girls really no how to put on a show they are very talented. I have been to a bunch of concerts including Alicia Keys and Spice girls and I would say these girls are right up there with them, I don’t think they get the recognition that they deserve!
I love the Cheetah Girls!!! oh ya and Sabrina rocks!!!

Kasey @ 9:26 am on 12/05/2008

Sabrina rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so amazing and beautiful and loves her fans and everything she does. LOVE YOU SABRINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (=

Chocolate amber @ 10:24 am on 12/05/2008

I totally agree with Katie T. Their show was great and they can actually sing. I hope they are successfully after they leave Disney.

Zhanique @ 10:39 am on 12/05/2008

Everyone seems to be more fond of Sabrina then Kiely and Adrienne I dont think its fair because there the “Cheeah Girl’s” not the “Cheetah Girl” but I guess everyone has an opinion

vee @ 11:22 am on 12/05/2008

i love them!!

jaqui @ 11:34 am on 12/05/2008

The girls rock and I totally agree with you Katie T,they should get more recognition.I wish I could go to one of their concerts but I live too far away.Sabrina Bryan is my fav cheetah,she’s amazing,talented,a hard working girl and a great role model.GO SABRINA!!!WE LOVE YOU!!
And Zhanique,you can’t blame Sabrina for having a big fan base. : )

Chocolate amber @ 12:09 pm on 12/05/2008

#5, wrong, I like all three girls(and Kiely is my favorite because her family lives in my town)

katie T @ 12:43 pm on 12/05/2008

yeah Jaqui they totally should, I mean if the Jonas Brother and Miley Cyrus, not hating on them because I love both those artists, can be big and have there songs played all over the radio these girls totally should, there voices and song are as good as or maybe a little better in my opinion, I don’t think either of those artists Jonas Brothers and Miley, have the most amazing voices but they work and they put out some great music and I believe the Cheetah are on the same boat with them but I actually think they can sing a little better than them and there songs are awesome I feel like if there music was played more main stream they would catch on and people would love them!

also #5 Zhanique, I love all of the girls very much,! I think they all are awesome! and I think they compliment each other very well! Sabrina just happens to be my favorite, I love her personality and everything!, I’m not hatin on the others at all. and yeah everyone can have there
own opinion, we all usually have a fav doesn’t mean we are hating on the others lol

vanessa @ 12:47 pm on 12/05/2008

Love TCG they are great . Esp. my favorite Sabrina Bryan!!!! I heart Sabrina Bryan:)

Kat @ 2:32 pm on 12/05/2008

They are all beautiful girls. I wish them all the best of luck in their careers. Sabrina is my favorite too, she rocks.

duh @ 4:35 pm on 12/05/2008

The white one is there favorite of course… America has never changed.

Zhanique @ 5:13 pm on 12/05/2008

I know everyone has a fav but im saying from what Ive seen Sabrina is just a fav im not saying everyone has to like all of them I just think they should all be liked equally. I love Sabrina though!!! didnt mean to offend anyone and I didnt mean that everyones hatin on the other 2 either .I love them and hope they get more recognition though very talented

Peace : )

polvopaw @ 5:51 pm on 12/05/2008

I love TCG, especially Sabrina I love her and everything that she stands for, she really works very hard to be a great Role Model for young girls!!! and to answer DUH on the #12 post, did you know that Sabrina that she has some Mexican, Spanish, cheroke Indian and german mixed in her blood, so she is not the white one that most of us favorite, she is a great girl and very talented that is why we LOVE not because is the ” white one” of the group, get your facts straight before assuming something like that!!!

Christine @ 8:22 pm on 12/05/2008

duh,

Exactly what I was thinking. It’s no coincidence that the one everyone loves is the all-American blonde. People in this country automatically favor those who look like the rest. It’s why even up to now, a black women on a magazine will sell less issues than a white women. And I have no doubt that it’s one of the reasons why Sabrina is the favorite, especially since the other two are just as talented, if not more.

kate @ 11:41 pm on 12/05/2008

why was i not there?

sarah @ 3:57 am on 12/06/2008

Wow, I can’t believe people would say that. I do favor Sabrina Bryan it’s just she is my favorite and I am allowed to have a favorite just like everyone may not agree that she is there favorite and I understand.. Given they are all great but I can’t lie Sabrina just posted this blog on her myspace page thanking her fan’s. http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=237510859&blogID=454257918 and
That is one reason of several as to why she has her fan’s who care for her so much. I can’t wait to see TCG in CA in less than 2 weeks esp Sabrina.

ewwww i hate the cheetah girls i youst to until adrienne took bad photos i cant stand that kind of crap she took them to try to get more popular and how do ya’ll think that worked out……..IT DIDNT little nasty tramp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lv Nicky B :)

anglica @ 7:47 pm on 12/08/2008

yeah i agree with most of them because the CHEETAH S ROCK AND I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and because i the jonas brothers and go to my website and leave a comment it is http://www.smiley.sampasite.com or http://www.superhappy.sampa.com they rock and i know they have nothing to do with the cheetah s

mike clifford jr @ 8:08 am on 12/11/2008

SAME HERE SABRINA ROCKS I HAD A GOOD TIME AT THE CONCERTS. I LOVE ALL OF THE CEETAH GIRLS EXESPECIALLY SABRINA. LOVE U SABRINA .