Kristen Stewart is Paris Stripe Pretty

Kristen Stewart is Paris Stripe Pretty

Kristen Stewart dons a Camilla and Marc striped Marsha frock at the Twilight premiere at the Crillon Hotel in Paris on Monday afternoon.

The 18-year-old actress was joined by on-screen love Robert Pattinson and director Catherine Hardwicke.

It was recently reported that Catherine will not be returning to direct the sequel to the Twilight series.

Here is what Catherine had to say about the situation: “I am sorry that due to timing I will not have the opportunity to direct New Moon. Directing Twilight has been one of the great experiences of my life, and I am grateful to the fans for their passionate support of the film. I wish everyone at Summit the best with the sequel– it is a great story.”

WILL YOU STILL buy tickets to see New Moon?

20+ pics inside of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in Paris…

Twilight-paris kristen stewart twilight paris 01

Posted to: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Twilight

Pages: [1] 2 3 »
trish. @ 2:47 pm on 12/08/2008

She’s so pretty.

i freaking love her.

Shannon @ 2:49 pm on 12/08/2008

She and Rob look great luv her dress she’s been steping up her fashion game and it suits her!

trish. @ 2:52 pm on 12/08/2008

She has been stepping up her fashion thing.
but dress up or down she’s still gorgeous.

and Robert pattinson, STOP SHAVING YOUR FACE.

Lauren @ 2:57 pm on 12/08/2008

Of course i will buy it!!

michelle @ 2:58 pm on 12/08/2008

I’m so over Twilight. The first movie was terrible. I don’t care to see the rest but I think it’s sad that Hardwicke won’t be directing.

ashley tisdaleeee fannzzzzzz @ 2:58 pm on 12/08/2008

dang,
her hair is a mess
but she still look gorgeous

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE ?
i want it…. :-)

Valentine, a french girl =) @ 3:00 pm on 12/08/2008

AHHH je suis trop contente, j’ai vu Robert et Kristen sur l’emission le Grand Journal sur Canal + ! =DDDDD Vous en avez de la chance, vous les américains, d’avoir vu Twilight en VO parce que serieusement les voix françaises c’est nul !! et avant nous, pauvres français ^^ ! Bon j’ai écrit en français mais je vais essayer de mettre en anglais malgré les fautes que je vais faire, désolé !

>> In English now !
So i said i’m so happy, i saw Robert and Kristen on the french TV show Le Grand Journal on Canal +. You are so lucky, you americans, to see Twilight in original version because the frenches (i’m not sure if frenches is good =S) voices are horrible. IT SUCKS ! and you see it before us, poors frenches (again =S) ! Well i hope you understand all i said !
XOXO

Valentine (in france it’s a girl name =))

angie @ 3:09 pm on 12/08/2008

hottness overload!!!!………..they look soo perfect 2gether!!

Sephronia @ 3:12 pm on 12/08/2008

She’s SO gorgeous! They look hot together!

Becky @ 3:13 pm on 12/08/2008

oh man i love her dress! and her t-stripe heals! ahhh so adorable. and i will totally buy tickets to new moon, presale too! it better be way better than twilight

angie @ 3:21 pm on 12/08/2008

was oregano there with her??…..hope he wasn’t, lol!! he’s just so annoying, in a stalkish kind of way……..

Elettra @ 3:30 pm on 12/08/2008

of courseeeeeeeee
I mean………Rob……..helloooooooooooo I would do anything 4 that guyyyyyyyyy

Annie @ 3:39 pm on 12/08/2008

I am totally going to buy tickets to see New Moon. Catherine will be missed, however it’s time to move on and find that new director.

joss @ 3:41 pm on 12/08/2008

she looks gorgeous! and ofc rob always looks hot <3

Maria @ 3:41 pm on 12/08/2008

She rocks my socks!…And so does Robert!!!

saudia @ 3:50 pm on 12/08/2008

Kristen looks soo much better without all the heavy makeup .. I think this is the best shes looked yet .. loved her in Twilight .. kind of lol .. but whatever can’t have everything .. LOVE RPATTZ

Lovethatdoll @ 3:53 pm on 12/08/2008

Both gorgeous! I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that betweent he filming of the next two installments, she’ll dump the bf and fall into Robert’s waiting arms! They’re beautiful together, and YES I’m going to see New Moon.

Ms. O @ 4:05 pm on 12/08/2008

with the amount of money that this movie is making til date…you would think that someone can give the hottest guy of the month (JK) a jacket that would fit him…I mean you cant even blame him..he has publicly admitted he has no sense of style or hygiene on public tv…but the people that work for summit have no excuse…shame on you guys…take care of the man…

katie @ 4:06 pm on 12/08/2008

they look great ;]
Rob!Rob!
and I love Kirsten’s hair.

CLOSER @ 4:12 pm on 12/08/2008

They are made for each other. End of story.

The sooner they realize that, and just chill and be together- the better.
The media shoudnt hinder something like they have.. and if they let it.. they are not the people everyone thought they were, eh?

OrlafromIreland! @ 4:16 pm on 12/08/2008

God, she’s so beautiful. I feel weird saying ‘girl crush’.. but thats what I have.

I love her hair.. and she’s so skinny it’s almost unhealthy.
Her skin is so pale and beautiful and her rings are awesome.

But best of all – she’s still down to earth, incoherent.. . as always and that’s why we <3 her.
I hope rob stays down to earth too, and unaffected with all the ‘fame’.. because money doesnt buy you happiness, as well everyone knows.

jerin @ 4:24 pm on 12/08/2008

kristen looks more amazing here than any of the recent pics from their euro tour.

rob seriously needs to be more fashionable but i still love him. he’s gorgeous!

OrlafromIreland! @ 4:26 pm on 12/08/2008

Thank you, by the way, JJjr.. for including this.
Maybe Kristen could be put on the normal JJ part now, since 18 is classed an an Adult?
and lets face it, Kristen is wise beyond her years.

anyways, thanks for posting about her, you don’t know how bland it gets seeing too much postings about Rob., Kristen needs some support and Love too!

:D

mai @ 4:29 pm on 12/08/2008

I like all of her dresses they’re like SUPER cute. =)

Cristina @ 4:50 pm on 12/08/2008

God damn, Kristen Stewart is beautiful! She looks gorgeous with subtle make-up like this. I have a serious girl crush on her.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »