Daren Kagasoff: I've Got A Baby On The Way

Daren Kagasoff: I've Got A Baby On The Way

The Secret Life of the American Teenager‘s Daren Kagasoff suits up in the February 2009 issue of Teen Vogue.

The 21-year-old actor dishes on dishes on his hit ABC Family show, who he admires in the entertainment industry and his own fashion sense. Here’s what he had to say:

On fellow actors he looks up to: “I would just loved to emulate Emile Hirsch’s career. I’d like to follow the routes of actors closer to my age.”

On his breakout series: “It’s getting complicated, you know, considering that I’ve got a baby on the way.”

On his first day on set: “The first day on set, I arrived wearing my nicest clothes. Everyone else was in sweatpants and, like, ‘Why are you dressed like that?’”

The Secret Life of An American Teenager returns on Monday, January 5th @ 8 PM ET/PT on ABC Family.

Daren-teenvogue daren kagasoff teen vogue 01
Daren-teenvogue daren kagasoff teen vogue 02

Photos: Amanda Marsalis
Posted to: Daren Kagasoff

Pages: [1] 2 »
trainwreck* @ 8:49 pm on 12/30/2008

he’s a hottie :)

nathalia @ 8:51 pm on 12/30/2008

first?

zanessa_luver @ 9:11 pm on 12/30/2008

im addicted to this show! i LOVE it! :)

biatch @ 9:42 pm on 12/30/2008

wow a baby? with who?

zanessa SUCKS! @ 9:42 pm on 12/30/2008

I loveee TSLOTAT!

and Ricky and Grace are THE CUTESSTTT couple ever! I so hope they stay together for a while. They are sooo adorable. Gricky is forever the best. <3

zanessa SUCKS! @ 9:43 pm on 12/30/2008

#4:

Wow your a little slow…he means his and amy’s baby IN THE SHOW

eRiKa @ 9:46 pm on 12/30/2008

i rEaLlY diDn’T lIKe hIs cHaRaCtEr oN tHe sHoW….. bUt hE sEeMs sWeEt…. i lOvE eMILe hIrScH hE iS aN aMaZiNg aCtOr…. p.S: i lOvE tHiS sHoW!!!

erika @ 9:59 pm on 12/30/2008

i love thisssss showww!
i only watch this cause of him
he’s soooo hottttt!!! =]

Glenna @ 10:25 pm on 12/30/2008

i think this show is stupid but i gotta admit he is kinda cute.

justme @ 10:58 pm on 12/30/2008

Omg,I love his show and Ricky and Amy should get together!

Amanda @ 11:14 pm on 12/30/2008

awwwww he is super hot/cute i just got this issue of Teen Vogue, and stopped absolutely dead in my tracks when I saw this guy haha he is gorgeous, i dont think i had seen or heard of him before though, until i saw him in the latest issue of Teen Vogue magazine with Leighton Meester on the cover, from Gossip Girl. he looks alittle like the guy from Billy Elliot (the movie), which came out in the year 2000 i think. Jamie Bell is his name, he has been in a ton of movies recently actually i think, but Billy Elliot is his debut film i believe, and will always remain one of his best movies, in my opinion. i think he was in like Jumper though with Rachel Bilson and that guy lol forget his name but he’s dating her? Christian something maybe? Can’t wait to see Billy Elliot on Broadway in early February in NYC with my mom!!!! sooo excited for that, i heard its great, it got good reviews i think and my grandparents saw it and said it was fantastic and amazing!! they saw it with David Alvarez, and said he was a great actor, singer, and dancer etc. hope to see more of this hunk though haha he’s a cutie/hottie!!! why hasnt the world seen his beauty until now though? or maybe it has, and im just late on getting onto this bandwagon!! haahahaha
P.S. completely off topic/subject but talking about Teen Vogue reminded me of this: isnt it sad that Cosmo Girl is folding?? now the only real like teen mags out there are Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Teen Mag and like Girl’s Life and Justine if u count those haha and American Cheerleader ahah and all the Prom mags. lol i mean a couple/few years ago it was Ellegirl and Teenpeople and Jane etc. and now its CosmoGirl, what’s gonna be next to fold??! ahhh i love magazines, but i guess its just easier for people to go on the magazine’s websites instead to check the news and read the articles and stuff. lol

Amanda @ 11:14 pm on 12/30/2008

and the failing/horrible economy probably has something to do about it…..hahaha

michelle @ 11:24 pm on 12/30/2008

Thanks for finally posting about Daren! He’s so awesome :) Everyone be sure to check out my websites that I have for the show and for Daren:

Ariana @ 12:18 am on 12/31/2008

hes hott <3

Twilightrobert @ 2:08 am on 12/31/2008

Hey,do you know Daren has a crush on Vanessa Hudgens and he called her hot in an interview. But of course,V is with Zac now.

justme @ 2:14 am on 12/31/2008

He used to call Vanessa Hudgens “hot” in an interview. I think it was on Good Morning America?

Kari @ 2:37 am on 12/31/2008

He’s adorable! Thanks for the article Jared :)

L @ 11:20 am on 12/31/2008

OMJ!!!!!!!

i LOVE this show!!!! its amazing <3

AND HE IS A H-O-T-T-I-E!!!!

ahhh!!

love him

THANKS JARED!!

........ @ 5:58 pm on 12/31/2008

OMG! HE IS SOOOOOOOOO HOT

Steve @ 9:20 pm on 12/31/2008

Congrats on the baby! Lots of work – but worth it!

brittany @ 1:22 am on 01/03/2009

he is not really having a baby the person he plays is having a baby with a girl that he doesn’t even care about and he doesn’t care about the baby he just had sex with the girl one night at band camp. so people need to stop saying congrats on the baby. and yes he is hot. just go to abcfamily.com and watch the show and you will understand what i am talking about and you will love the show

brittany @ 1:24 am on 01/03/2009

daren is not having a baby the person he is playing on the secret life is having a baby.

kristy @ 11:48 pm on 01/19/2009

woow.. hot :-)

kasey @ 4:15 pm on 01/20/2009

your so hott omg please find me somewhere and tlk

kasey @ 4:17 pm on 01/20/2009

omg your really hottttttttttt=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????im kasey and i love your show and omg i dont really have a clue wat im sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 yeppppp

Pages: [1] 2 »