Taylor Swift Twitters From Airplane

Taylor Swift Twitters From Airplane

On Sunday afternoon, Taylor Swift headed home to Nashville this afternoon following her stint on Saturday Night Live.

The 19-year-old “Forever and Always” singer was so impressed by her flight, she took to her Twitter and wrote, “They have wireless on planes now! Weird. So basically, right now, I’m in the air. And very excited that the in-flight entertainment is CSI.”

TELL JJJ: Do you have a Twitter yet? Which celebs would you follow on it?

Photos: Adriana M. Barraza / WENN
Posted to: Taylor Swift

ariana @ 12:44 am on 01/12/2009

what is a twitter?

elicard5 @ 12:45 am on 01/12/2009

I do!

Ami @ 12:47 am on 01/12/2009

yeah what is that

swe3t23 @ 12:56 am on 01/12/2009

twitter is pretty cool… basically you post what you are doing…. you can post or post a twitter picture…

it pretty cool.

Alyssa @ 12:56 am on 01/12/2009

So addicted to Twitter!!!
Famous people I follow:
Tina Fey, Taylor Swift., Robert Pattinson, Nikki Reed, Kristen Stewart,Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez,Brooke Hogan,Britney Spears…..
YouTube celebs-Michael Buckley, Damian (makemebad35) ,Charles Trippy, and SupaDupaFlyGirl.
thats all I remember….and feel like typing.

Tia @ 2:24 am on 01/12/2009

love her

Yunita @ 2:36 am on 01/12/2009

I have twitter and i follow Sara Bareilles,Emma Watson,Joe Jonas,Vanessa Hudgens,Miley Cyrus,Selena Gomez,Mischa Barton,Rachel Bilson,Kristen Stewart,Nikki Reed,Robert Pattinson and Taylor Swift…But now kstew and nikki made their twitter private and kstew deleted her twitter account and made 1 new but it’s private account..><

sarah @ 3:28 am on 01/12/2009

taylor wasn’t on her way to nashville, she was on her way to los angeles.

Nel @ 4:41 am on 01/12/2009

how do you know sarah?

lalaland @ 7:35 am on 01/12/2009

I did follow kristen stewart, nikki reed and robert pattinson but they all kept posting how much they disliked their fans and the attention and all freaked out when they got 1000 followers! now they blocked all access to their page. they came across as major jerks which sucks because in my opinion they’re all talented.

Nel @ 1:04 pm on 01/12/2009

I find Kristen Stewart to be a bit full of herself. I read an interview where she said she’s only friends with celebrities… my immediate thought when I read that was “so she got rid of her non-celeb friends when she became famous?” What a jerk!

Thank you Taylor Swift for staying true to your roots and not dropping those who were there for you before you became the superstar you are now!!

joanne @ 3:20 pm on 01/12/2009

WHAT THE HECK IS A TWITTER ? LMAO x)

nisrina @ 4:03 am on 05/29/2009

i have a twitter and im following: taylor swift, miley cyrus, selena gomez, dd lovato, robert pattinson, taylor lautner,david archuleta,danny gokey, ellen degeneres, jason mraz,emilyosment, mitchel musso, leighton meester, jennifer stone, david henrie, jaketaustin,ashley tisdale and miranda cosgrove. PHEW! i just found out that i follow a lot of celebs haha

Billi Huyard @ 9:55 pm on 07/15/2011

HeHe Twitter ought to be outperforming other social websites