The Jonas Brothers get up close and personal in this snippet of their appearance on Katie Couric’s All Access Grammy Special, which aired last night (February 4) on CBS.
The musical trio dished on their greatest influence as well as who they would love to dine with. Check it:
On their greatest influences:
– Nick: “My father, Kevin Jonas, Sr. And also, my musical influences people like Elvis Costello, Johnny Cash, and Prince.”
– Joe: “For me, as a performer, I would definitely say Bono and, of course, Mick Jagger. As a family figure, my Dad.”
– Kevin: “My mother and father, they influence me greatly not only in a business sense but as a person. Musically, John Mayer, Johnny Cash, Prince, Elvis Costello, and Brad Paisley.”
On who they would like to dine with:
– Nick: “Somebody like Paul McCartney. Someone whoâ€™s been doing this for so many years and has a lot of amazing stories to tell.”
– Joe: “Jim Carrey. Iâ€™m a really big fan of his work!”
– Kevin: “Any former president. They had to learn so much in office, I think it would be great to learn from them.”
The JoBros are nominated for Best New Artist and will also be performing at the Grammy Awards. The Grammys air THIS Sunday, February 8th @ 8PM on CBS.
The Jonas Brothers – Katie Couric’s “All Access” Grammy Special Preview, 02/04