Danielle Panabaker is G Star Gorgeous

Danielle Panabaker is G Star Gorgeous

Danielle Panabaker bundles up in a super stylish G-Star Raw jacket at the label’s Fall 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City on Tuesday evening (February 17).

JJJ ran into the 21-year-old actress at the show and she said she’s very familar with JustJared.com and JustJaredJr.com. Woo hoo!

Danielle sat front row with performer Natasha Bedengfield and 90210 starlet Shenae Grimes at the show. She also hit up the Herve Leger fashion show on Sunday evening.

10+ pics inside of Danielle Panabaker at the G-Star Show…

Danielle-gstar danielle panabaker g star fashion 00
Danielle-gstar danielle panabaker g star fashion 01
Danielle-gstar danielle panabaker g star fashion 02
Danielle-gstar danielle panabaker g star fashion 03
Danielle-gstar danielle panabaker g star fashion 04
Danielle-gstar danielle panabaker g star fashion 05
Danielle-gstar danielle panabaker g star fashion 06
Danielle-gstar danielle panabaker g star fashion 07
Danielle-gstar danielle panabaker g star fashion 08

Photos: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
Posted to: Danielle Panabaker

lisa :] @ 8:52 pm on 02/18/2009

i’m not a fan.

savannah @ 9:03 pm on 02/18/2009

I lover her and I’m a fan, Lisa, what was the point of commenting? Just to say you’re not a fan? You waster your own time.

savannah @ 9:03 pm on 02/18/2009

I lover her and I’m a fan, Lisa, what was the point of commenting? Just to say you’re not a fan? You wasted your own time.

vanessajonas @ 9:24 pm on 02/18/2009

she looks like kate bosworth…

anna @ 9:27 pm on 02/18/2009

just jared everyone is familiar with your site.
the fact that DANIELLE PANABAKER knows it
made you say WO HOO?

seriously?

she’s nothing.

kris @ 10:24 pm on 02/18/2009

OHHHH MY GOD, she is so ugly! every single picture i’ve seen of her in every single outfit she’s worn has been bad. it’s really sad. i don’t know what she can do to change it either…she’s just not a pretty girl.

fyi, wearing a shirt that comes up that high and a big bun on the back of your head is not cute.

Michael @ 10:43 pm on 02/18/2009

Gosh SHE IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL AND HOT.!!!! I LOVE HER..!!!! DANIELLE PANABAKER IS PERFECT.!

b.song fanatic @ 12:29 am on 02/19/2009

#5 screw you, loser. danielle makes more money than ur mom and dad combined, she more famous than ur lame face and her nrew movie is making million. YOU ARE NOTHING, JUST A LITTLE JEALOIS TROLL.

bb @ 1:37 am on 02/19/2009

#5 (AKA Anna) Danielle’s movie made over 42 million in 2 days, its number 1 in the box office. How on earth is Danielle nothing? And not everyone knows what Just Jared is many ppl dont. Vanessa Hudgens is nothing, her career is over… Danielle has broke out from her teen star image, she rocks. Danielle should NOT be on here Jared, the main Jared site gets more hits for Danielle’s articles because Danielle’s audience is no longer ”Teenage”. Tweens don’t care about Danielle because Danielle is a ”serious, young respected actress” not a washed up talentless tweeny bopper, barbie wannabe.

bb @ 1:38 am on 02/19/2009

Danielle fan FOREVER!!!!!!

lisa :] @ 8:45 am on 02/19/2009

——
i comment on most of these posts. i really care less if i wasted my time.

geniass @ 10:38 am on 02/19/2009

That look makes her look OLD.

jilli @ 3:46 pm on 02/19/2009

She couldn’t look anymore awkward.

Jasmine @ 4:33 pm on 02/19/2009

V

congrats! :]

J.C. @ 8:52 pm on 02/19/2009

I hope she gets the nightmare on elm street lead role! She deserves it!

Jake Patterson @ 7:45 am on 05/20/2009

Danielle Panabaker is so beautiful. I really LOVE HER! I’m gonna be an actor just like her someday. DANIELLE PANABAKER I LOVE YOU!!

Nay @ 5:39 pm on 06/29/2009

Wow, I don’t know what to say. She’s honestly not a “pretty girl”. She dresses “differently”, though that may not be entirely her fault. In this picture she must have thought that she could start some sort of trend or something, but it did not work out. Her acting isn’t the best, but nonetheless it’s okay. I wouldn’t call her an actress who has made “many” movies since her “teen” image. Yet she is not similar to the likes of Vanessa Anne Hudgens & Miley Cyrus. I don’t necessarily love her or hate her. She is an actress working to entertain the viewers and I respect that. I would not trash a person who has naught any harm upon us. She isn’t currently going for the younger audience so she doesn’t have to keep that perfect squeaky clean image. Yet she has done nothing heinous. Let her be. There is no need to dwell on something of this sort. It takes a lot of human energy to hate someone. Get a life people<3