Nick Jonas: Our Fans Will Be With Us Forever

Nick Jonas: Our Fans Will Be With Us Forever

Nick and Joe Jonas sit side-by-side on the Barbara Walters Oscar Special on Sunday night (February 22).

The siblings, along with big bro Kevin, tackled relationships, music and purity rings with the legendary news anchor.

The JoBros also shared a mutual praise for their fans. Nick said, “We do believe that our fans are amazing and that they will be with us forever. It doesn’t usually happen, but these fans are different. We’re all growing up together. They mean a lot to us and I think they do know that we really do care for them. I believe that the favor will be returned.”

The Jonas Brothers – Barbara Walters’ Oscar Special, Part 1, 02/22

The Jonas Brothers – Barbara Walters’ Oscar Special, Part 2, 02/22

Pages: [1] 2 »
nicklovesemily:] @ 11:27 am on 02/23/2009

WE WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER:)
it is different..not a boy band craze.
its so true were growing up together.
i LOVEEEEEEEEEEE them so much:)

leyton @ 11:29 am on 02/23/2009

Yeah right, i doubt that once they grow ugly, none of their crazy fangirls will bother… once they all start growing beards they will end up nobodies and hasbeens like zac efron and that vanessa girl.

joeil4u @ 11:33 am on 02/23/2009

you can bet on it!

canadiangirl @ 11:43 am on 02/23/2009

We will be with you forever!
JB 4 Life!

brigget @ 11:45 am on 02/23/2009

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT
THEY ARE ALL WOMANIZERS
THEY THINK THEIR BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE
THEIR LITTLE PANSYS

JustGonnaSay @ 12:13 pm on 02/23/2009

i hate these kinds of interview where they have to be serious and not funny.:P

kristen @ 12:14 pm on 02/23/2009

OMGG IT WOULD END AT THE JUICIEST PARTT! AHH

I LVOE OYU JONAS BROTHERSSSSSSSSSSS

kristen @ 12:15 pm on 02/23/2009

oh.. jk theres a part 2… AHAH YES

kristen @ 12:20 pm on 02/23/2009

WE WILL. BE WITH YOU. FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

katie @ 12:41 pm on 02/23/2009

nah. sorry, nick, but at the end of the day you’re just another boyband. these girls have to go through puberty eventually.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nick is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute I looooooooooooove him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and his brothers who cant love all 3? They’re the BEST!

To #10
I’m just asking
but whats that supposed to
mean?

And #6 I totally agree with you
100000,000000,000000,00000%
Btw I like your name its
pretty cool!

yeaboi @ 1:49 pm on 02/23/2009

we will be with you forever!
I’m pretty sure I will!!
no matter how old I get
or how many kids I have haha

harmonygrace @ 1:56 pm on 02/23/2009

I really hope that happens. I know that I’ll always love them.

smiley @ 2:18 pm on 02/23/2009

hey this is smiley i agree with u #6 why ant they be funny on interviews like that u can tell that njk wanted 2 be funny am i right #6 i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo with u anyway arent they cute njk all the way love smiley:p
o and nick jonas girlfriend u are right 2 he is cute so is joe plus kev

jimmy_choo_ freak @ 2:30 pm on 02/23/2009

doubt their fans will be with them, once they get old, fat and ugly… well old and fat in the future forgot they are already ugly just now.

their fans wont be with them, and disney will eventually find a new kiddy pop group to replace these wannabes.

yoyo @ 2:46 pm on 02/23/2009

they are awesome.
who’s gonna watch the 3d movie?
check this video out on youtube… it promotes their video. lolll

sarah @ 3:02 pm on 02/23/2009

I definitely will be with them forever it doesn’t even matter about looks number 15 – even though it helps : ) i just love there music and Barbra was so harsh to them! major attitude.

ilovejoenas @ 3:12 pm on 02/23/2009

I will love you guys forever : ] And your’e right it’s a love not like any other celeb we’ve had. You guys are diffferent. The loves different. And that’s whats makes us love you even more. We will never grow old and not love you.

XoXo Alysse form Australia : ]]

Yvonne @ 3:16 pm on 02/23/2009

Way to go Jared for once again pushing Kevin to the side w/o him in the pic and mearly mentioning him like he is tagging along. He is as important as Joe and Nick ya know

Juanick @ 3:40 pm on 02/23/2009

i completely agreed!!!

alexandra @ 3:50 pm on 02/23/2009

I hate JB!
they think thath being a celeb. is HAVING EVERYTHING!
They think that heir fans will always be right next to them.. ‘course NOT! …. NONE! has that kind of FANS..
they are JERKS!

KK @ 4:20 pm on 02/23/2009

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!
WE WILL BE WITH YOU GUYS FOREVER!
DON’T EVER DOUBT THAT :)
love you all- nick, joe and joe
such sweet , down to earth guys ^-^
and just becuz they have love problems..doesn’t make them womanizers
seriously get your facts right.

what goes around , comes around hunny
maybe your the one who will grow up ugly;)
and not people like the jonas brother, zac & vanessa

# 10
of course there a boy band.. there the jonas brothers?
duh! mostly girls would go for guy bands like them.. O.O
girls go through puberty?
well i bet you haven’t, so calm your hormones down, if you don’t like them :P

# 16

oh, this coming from jimmy the choo freak
well…how would you know?
you don’t know anything about the future!
so hence, don’t bother to say nothing!

your wrong!
no matter how they look or how their music sounds
i bet you anything, that FANS ( unlike you dumba** haters, who do nothing )
will love them through w/e no matter what!
accept the truth =P

# 22
well welcome to the REAL world..
of course all celebs get what they want, ONCE they work hard at it.
again, how would you know they don’t have fans?
like i said, you haters don’t know nothing
so shut up atleast!
the jonas brothers DO have REAL ppl who ARE FANS
and just because there girls, doesn’t change the fact, that they don’t -.-
wait about 20 years, and we’ll see who’s right & who’s wrong.

haters get a life or find one
makes more sense, then coming on here, doing nothing.

# 19
completely agree!
wither they change or not- we’ll still love them! <3

Yassy @ 5:08 pm on 02/23/2009

I agree!
I know I’ll stay with you forever <3
And he’s right, it is different (:
I love them!

Someone @ 5:37 pm on 02/23/2009

I will always be there for them!
They are all lovely and sweet (:

And for the Jerks here at JustJaredJr, a lot of Jonas fans are older than Kevin, and puberty does notr change us!!! U!! And they arent womanizers, AT ALL!

Love JB forEVER!