Jennette McCurdy Discovers The Dolphins

Jennette McCurdy Discovers The Dolphins

Nick starlet Jennette McCurdy is all smiley as she gets close to a bottle-nosed dolphin during her weekend holiday at Discovery Cove in Orlando, Fla.

The 16-year-old actress had a blast visiting the fun park and even blogged about it on her official website. She writes, “I went to this lovely place called Discovery Cove and I had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!! I went into a pool to feed the stingrays and they sucked the fish I was holding right out of my hands! It felt really weird… but they were SO CUTE! I also got to meet a two-toed sloth named Star and a Chinese barking deer named Eve, both very sweet and tender. I got to go into the aviary and see tons of birds! They landed on my head and everything! I was just hoping that the squash I was feeding them didn’t come out the other end, or at least not while they were perched on my head. THEN I went and RODE A DOLPHIN!!!! The dolphin’s name was Jenny; she was so sweet, smart, and friendly. I loved her! We waved to each other, sneezed with each other, she made raspberry sounds on command, and I rode her around the cove! It was an amazing experience, and I hope to do it again someday!”

Jennette also rode Sea World’s Kraken rollercoaster with John Oates (of Hall and Oates) and his son, Tanner. Check out the pics below!

Jennette-dolphin jennette mccurdy discovery cove 01
Jennette-dolphin jennette mccurdy discovery cove 02
Jennette-dolphin jennette mccurdy discovery cove 03
Jennette-dolphin jennette mccurdy discovery cove 04
Jennette-dolphin jennette mccurdy discovery cove 05
Jennette-dolphin jennette mccurdy discovery cove 06
Jennette-dolphin jennette mccurdy discovery cove 07

Photos: Jason Collier/Richmond Gibbs/SeaWorld Orlando
Posted to: Jennette McCurdy

lalalalaa @ 7:29 pm on 02/24/2009

i live in florida and i want to go to discovery cove but its like $300 to swim w/ the dolphins and thats just for 1 day :/

Sayna @ 7:35 pm on 02/24/2009

How cool I am like the biggest animal freak I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to swim with dolphins. This girl is very lucky.

charlie @ 11:32 pm on 02/24/2009

She seems very self-indelgent

Jonass Freakk x] @ 1:00 am on 02/25/2009

Ohhmyygawdd shee iss soo pretty;

Woahh:)<3

Mercedes De Windt @ 5:40 am on 02/25/2009

Jenette Mc Curdy should find out where most dolphins come from and how they are ripped away from their families, transported, traded, trained. Then Jenette should become a dolphin defender, give a positive example to others. Jenette has only been used to make advertisement for this negative dolphin industry. Do not spend money on captivity industry dolphins do not belong in captivity. Educate yourself, ignorance is not an excuse it is a choice and please do not say you love dolphins and go swim with them that is selfish. One does not need to touch a dolphin to be touched by dolphins.

Kate @ 10:58 pm on 02/25/2009

ooo I did that! It was so much fun! (:

john @ 12:09 am on 02/26/2009

this is awesomee!!!!!!!!!!

Ken @ 2:44 pm on 02/27/2009

Lucky you, actually you’ve earned your freedom and fame. (thx mom). Mom’s not gett’n enough cred online, but deserves a ton, daily.
Swim’n with happy and well fed sea critters is something everyone
wants to do. Well, almost everyone. Dealing with haters is also part of the deal, but you know that. Stay positive, happy and fun.
. . . . . roc the world Jnet . . . .

lizzy @ 12:13 am on 03/02/2009

woah, does justjaredjr. have some kind of deal with jennette? it’s like they always get these exclusive pics of her…some of these are on her facebook but several are not (and look kinda professional).

you´r beautiful girl

sam c @ 3:52 pm on 08/22/2009

i wentto discovry cove to and swam with a dolphin named jenny my name is sam to

june @ 1:53 pm on 08/13/2010

u r not the girlfriend of joe jones so u r dum :D u wellcome and jennette u r so lucky i wish i could hang with u

Sou brasileiraa , Moro em ROndonia na capital de Porto velho , adoraria ti vera aqui , mas teho esperança em um dia ti ver Jennette McCurdy de Adoroo muito ..