Monique Coleman: 'Eye Legacy' Lovely

Monique Coleman: 'Eye Legacy' Lovely

Monique Coleman goes glamourous in an LBD and bouffant hair do as she attends the Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes Foundation’s “Eye Legacy” Event at the Blue Velvet Restaurant & Lounge in Los Angeles on Thursday evening (March 5).

The High School Musical brainiac recently revealed that she would love to use her newfound fame to bring a dream project to life. Monique shared, “I want someone to do the TLC story and I want to play Left Eye (Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes). That’s the truth and it’s one of those things where I thought that I was meant to develop it or produce it.”

Monique will also be guest-starring on Bones on Thursday, March 19th @ 8PM ET/PT on FOX. Be sure to tune in!

Monique-lefteye monique coleman eye legacy event 01
Monique-lefteye monique coleman eye legacy event 02
Monique-lefteye monique coleman eye legacy event 03
Monique-lefteye monique coleman eye legacy event 04

Photos: Mark Sullivan/WireImage
Posted to: Monique Coleman

Wisher @ 7:03 pm on 03/06/2009

First?

Wisher @ 7:05 pm on 03/06/2009

Oh she doesnt look that good :|

katie @ 7:16 pm on 03/06/2009

um. ew.

mileysupporta4eva @ 7:33 pm on 03/06/2009

she’s lost so much weight!!

Alex @ 7:50 pm on 03/06/2009

R.I.P Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes ♥

” I want someone to do the TLC story and I want to play Left Eye ”
She looks nothing like Lisa !

Zanessa.chick.lova @ 8:45 pm on 03/06/2009

she looks GLAM!

kelli @ 9:02 pm on 03/06/2009

#2 and #3 are obviously too used to seeing stick thin white girls and you don’t know gorgeous when you see it.

KIm @ 9:08 pm on 03/06/2009

Go head mo.

pop86 @ 9:11 pm on 03/06/2009

lIke the sandals. I can’t see Monique playing left-eye. Monique is too emotional stable. Left-eye was a bit of a loon.

athena @ 9:19 pm on 03/06/2009

Wow, she’d be a great Left eye Lopez…I hope this film does take place. As always, Monique looks beautiful. Love the dress, the hairstyle is outta this world but flattering on her…she pulls glamour really well.

Louise @ 9:38 pm on 03/06/2009

Mmm..the dress is fine from the top but way too short. Her legs look chunkier than they probably are. Because she is short it makes her look bigger. Hair is flattering and you mainly dont see her with her hair up so thats nice and yes she is pretty but unfortunately wrong choice of dress.

katie @ 10:05 pm on 03/06/2009

number 7 dont bring race into this since u have NO clue what nationality i am. i said ew because she looks awful. just like i would say the same thing if this were miley cyrus or vanessa hudgens dressed like this. her hair looks ridiculous, the dress is way to short and makes her appear kinda trashy and it also does nothing to flatter her figure. shes a pretty small girl, but this outfit makes her like 10 times bigger than she is. All in all she looks like shes trying way to hard, and inturn she ends up looking pretty cheap..

pop86 @ 11:09 pm on 03/06/2009

#12, I think you being too harsh. I don’t think Monique look trashy but I agree the dress doesn’t do anything for her body type. Either Monique or her stylist don’t know how to dress a short curvy body.

kelli @ 11:40 pm on 03/06/2009

Yeah, I think you need to chill #12. I never said anything about YOUR race, I’m talking about what is shoved down our throats every day by the media. And it’s your opinion that she looks trashy. I don’t.

lauren @ 12:17 am on 03/07/2009

totally AGREE with number 12. shes pretty, but looks uber trashy in this outfit. it is WAY too short. and 14 i think ur the one who needs to chill

Lily @ 4:43 am on 03/07/2009

Go MO !!!!
I love her so much ..

Zanessaloveforever @ 4:43 am on 03/07/2009

Has anyone seen the X factor winner Alexandra Burke – She sorta looks like her with that kind of hairstyle..

But Monique is gorgeous in her own way and Alexandra is gorgeous in her own way.

bRITNEY @ 12:27 am on 03/18/2009

I think she looks hot and I’m a girl. ; 0 hehe.I’d wear that dress.,and the shoes. Monique Coleman is beautiful. (Just what I think and maybe the editer of the artical) Go Mo <3

kenzie @ 6:29 pm on 05/17/2009

Momo looks beautiful!! She looks great after losing the weight, but she was gorgeous before! Sporting quite the hairstyle; but i’m liking it! Much love to you Mo.

Jesse @ 10:19 pm on 05/19/2009

@athena:

totally agree with you.

Mb2 @ 3:32 pm on 08/16/2010

Sorry but i just c monique c. Playn Lisa for 1 they dont resemble @ all and Monique is way bigger than Left Eye….reminds me of the Aaliyah movie