HSM4: No Matt Prokop!

HSM4: No Matt Prokop!

Sources tell JustJaredJr.com that Matt Prokop will not be involved in High School Musical 4.

The 18-year-old actor posted a MySpace bulletin earlier today, saying, “Not only will HSM4 not feature your loved wildcats: Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Chad, and Taylor, but I will also not be apart of it. Disney decided to go with a completely different story line. I’m so thankful to be apart of HSM3 before they decided to change everything. Enjoy the new characters……. whoever they will be. Matt.”

True or not, JJJ can reveal that Disney will start casting HSM4 in late summer 2009.

WHAT DO YOU THINK about Disney taking a new direction for HSM4?

Photos: Andres Otero/ WENN
Posted to: High School Musical, Matt Prokop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
julia @ 9:23 pm on 03/08/2009

HSM4 without zaness totally sucks

David @ 9:24 pm on 03/08/2009

Pathetic, there’s no emotion without Gabriella, Troy and Sharpay, they are the best, and if there aren’t them in the story, it’s completely ridiculous.

vanessaj @ 9:26 pm on 03/08/2009

agree with julia

mireella @ 9:29 pm on 03/08/2009

NOOOO!
thhat totally suuukckks :(

elenee @ 9:32 pm on 03/08/2009

hsm4 will suck with out the original characters.
especially Zanessa…
hope it will be worth watching though.
at least let the original characters make an appearance?

es @ 9:33 pm on 03/08/2009

i feel bad for him.
but i agree hsm without the original characters it will not be
hsm.

Katty @ 9:35 pm on 03/08/2009

I probably wasn’t going to watch it anyways. I mean, I love the HSM series, but I think they’re done because the whole cast isn’t coming back. If I actually was bored and there was nothing else to watch I would have watched it, only because Matt is funny. Now I won’t.
I loved Matt in HSM3 he was sooooo funny. How the HSM’s done have a chance.
I wish the old cast would come back or something, but that probably would be bad because all their careers are going in diff directions right now.

zanessa4everr @ 9:36 pm on 03/08/2009

OMG I LOVE MATT!
SOMEBODY FINALLY UNDERSTANDS!
THEY CANT JUST GO MAKE A HSM4! THEY GRADUATED! DISNEY CANT JUST GO MAKE A HSM4 BECAUSE THE FEEL LIKE IT! THEY’LL RUIN IT!
I REALLY HOPE THEY DONT!

Carrie @ 9:38 pm on 03/08/2009

First they are trying to continue the franchise without the original characters, but now they are not even going to involve the new characters that were introduced in HSM3.

I completely understand why the original characters wont return, its time for the actors who played them to move on, but I wonder why Disney decided not to involve Matt. I thought he did a great job in HSM3.

alanah @ 9:38 pm on 03/08/2009

awe they need Matt in there !! he was the last cute guy in the series :)

now zac, no matt. no troyella.. mann.. haha but i would totally audition for it .

WE WANT MATT ! WE WANT MATT !!

Belu @ 9:41 pm on 03/08/2009

Okay, HSM4 without the main characters and without Matt, Jemma and everyone it’s gonna totally suck! I mean, Matt was SOOO funny in HSM3… I think there’s no point on making another High School Musical without any of the characters we already know…
“Enjoy the new characters……. whoever they will be”… The “….whoever they will be” part makes it look like he’s kinda angry about the decision… ¿Anyone agrees with me?

Cc27 @ 9:41 pm on 03/08/2009

This is gonna suck :( Without Zanessa..

katie @ 9:41 pm on 03/08/2009

just deciding to do a fourth one was a bad idea. but now making it completely different from the originals? TERRIBLE!!! soooooooooo not watching this one.

Lucy @ 9:41 pm on 03/08/2009

If I was thinking of watching this movie it was only because of Matt, now I don’t have any reason left to watch it.

kristen @ 9:43 pm on 03/08/2009

WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUSSSSSSSSSS!??!?!!?

IM SO NOT WATCHING IT NOW.

Zanesa4ever @ 9:44 pm on 03/08/2009

Ok can sombody PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ tell me the meaning of “HSM” without The origanal ppl?!?!?! I mean its going 2 SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I for 1 am proud of Matt its just not going to be the same!!!!!!!!!!!! Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad at Disney rite now!!!!!! Its just wrong to do it without them!!!!!!!! I think all the TRUE HSM fans should protest and simply not watch the movie!!!!!!!!!!
NO HSM 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU AGREE COPY AND PASTE THIS ON YOUR POST!

“NO HSM 4″ < copy and paste!!!!!

Elise @ 9:44 pm on 03/08/2009

is he still dating Jemma?

Zanesa4ever @ 9:45 pm on 03/08/2009

#7 YES!!!!!!!! SOMEBODYS SPEAKING THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle @ 9:45 pm on 03/08/2009

I’m sorta okay without the first wildcats but matt has to be in it because rocketman was my all time favorite caracter!!!!

Phil @ 9:51 pm on 03/08/2009

I can not believe that they will make a HSM4 for real! It will ruin all the other HSM that they did before! I’m a huge fan of HSM 1, 2 and 3. But I think that the whole Wildcats story should stop where it ends. It was a so beautiful ending and i don’t see any other actors who could replace Vanessa, Zac, Ashley, Monique, Luca and Corbin. Seriously, Disney, DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER HSM!!!

P.S. The whole cast of HSM, you did a great job! You inspired me and because of you, I will follow my dream even if it’s sometimes really hard!

Terri @ 9:51 pm on 03/08/2009

Without Sharpay there is no High School Musical!
She made that stupid movie what it is today!
They can get another stupid sappy ‘Troyella’ couple, but Sharpay and Ryan were the SPICE!!!! Or in other words HSM IS NOT FABULOUS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sabreen @ 9:55 pm on 03/08/2009

why dont they jus effin give it another name and stop butchering hsm

alex @ 9:57 pm on 03/08/2009

Can’t Disney just end the HSM franchise on a good note?
Of course people will watch HSM 4, but it is completely unnecessary.

Victoria @ 10:00 pm on 03/08/2009

why would they introduce the junior characters in hsm3 if they arent giving them a chance to be in hsm4? LAME!

HSM without zav, nessa, ashlee.. it’s like an omelette without eggs

i even didn’t watched HSM 3 actually i’m not a fan at all, it’s just that EVERYBODY knows HSM and zac is cute… lol

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »