Taylor Lautner & Kristen Stewart: Shopping Spree

Taylor Lautner & Kristen Stewart: Shopping Spree

Taylor Lautner goes on a shopping spree with costars Kristen Stewart and Nikki Reed in downtown Vancouver, Canada on Sunday (March 8).

On Friday (March 6), the 17-year-old actor was seen getting in some dirt bike lessons for his upcoming role in the Twilight sequel, New Moon, which will be shot in Vancouver later this month.

How terrible of Kristen to shove a cigarette down Nikki‘s throat!

Dakota Fanning was recently cast as vampire Jane in New Moon.

UPDATE: Taylor is wearing the black “Laderry” leather jacket again and Nikki is wearing the Tinto Filo scarf in cream and the Oro-Bag in black. All by Diesel.

20+ pictures inside of shopping spree partners Taylor, Kristen and Nikki

Credit: Dzilla; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Kristen Stewart, Nikki Reed, Taylor Lautner

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »
vanessa @ 6:07 am on 03/09/2009

CUTE.

Lauren @ 6:22 am on 03/09/2009

i’ve just posted this on justjared..but i thought i’ll post it here as well, im at college right now and im way bored…so sorry if it annoys anyone lol
How is it nikki reed doesn’t even look like nikki reed..are these pictures from the same day because kristen has a different coat on? unless she just changes..bit wierd but okay!

i’d like to meet taylor and ashley greene and jackson rathbone more than anyone else on the twilight films – they seem much nicer people than anyone else, obviously robert is alright as well but i dunno theres something about them

Cyn @ 7:06 am on 03/09/2009

I love all 3 of them.. this just makes me excited coz new moon is going to start filming!! woo!

blaster @ 7:08 am on 03/09/2009

wahahahaaa!!! i love kristen’s gloves!!! skeleton!!!! rocks!!!

kristen is really sweet with her co-stars.. hmmm…. she and taylor looks interesting together.. i mean with taylor’s hair like these, (he’s long hair looks bad seriously)he’s cute..

i love kristen!!

Janice @ 7:14 am on 03/09/2009

hahah i never knew kristen and nikki smoked but seriously who doesnt? i mean i started smoking since i was like 15. jokes :) but i do smoke .

JustGonnaSay @ 7:44 am on 03/09/2009

they are not those Disney stars. reality check for u since ur obsessed with disney.

Mary Ann @ 7:49 am on 03/09/2009

Awwww , so cute .
wheres rob though ? *sigh*

jasmine @ 7:54 am on 03/09/2009

the three look adorable together! Im such a fan, especially of Kstew. Looking forward to the second movie

si @ 8:14 am on 03/09/2009

I used to like Kristen…but it always looks like she thinks she is the most important think in the world…hope i´m wrong…

This friendship between Kristen an Nikki is wierd…

Taylor look pleased with two beautiful girls by his side…

Can´t wait for New Moon….

si @ 8:19 am on 03/09/2009

Don´t know why my comment was “awaiting moderation”

I like them!!!!!!!!

I just a bit disappointed on Kristen…

Taylor look pleased with two hot girls by his side…

Can´t wait for New Moon!!!!!

SI @ 8:21 am on 03/09/2009

I like them!!!!!!!!

I just a bit disappointed on Kristen…

Taylor look pleased with two hot girls by his side…

Can´t wait for New Moon!!!!!

Taylor is so cute and innocent… They better not corrupt him.
letterstotwilight.com

joss @ 9:31 am on 03/09/2009

in canada!
can’t wait till new moon comes out!

hahaha @ 9:49 am on 03/09/2009

where is ashley?
ugh i cant stand kristen. i wish she was never in the twilight movies. nikki is okay, but she seems like she can be a huge b!tch too.

#2 – thats good to know! i always thought ashley and taylor seemed the nicest.

Julie Jonas @ 10:05 am on 03/09/2009

I cant wait for the movie
GOD!!

love you Tayor!

vanessa @ 10:51 am on 03/09/2009

nikki reed is so not rosalie in my mind.
kristen’s okay i guess..not a huge fan of her acting.
but i lovelovelove taylor!!!

louise @ 11:20 am on 03/09/2009

taylor looks like the cat just got the cream with a girl on each arm, :)
wonder if rob is avoiding everyone again

Jessica @ 11:31 am on 03/09/2009

haha he’s wearing Calvin Klein underwear LOL

Victoria @ 11:32 am on 03/09/2009

Love Love Love KStewart and her style!!

deb @ 11:53 am on 03/09/2009

wow taylor definitely looks a lot older~ WHOOT~ i can’t wait for new moon…YAY dirt bikes!! cant wait to see him on the screen!!

Destined @ 12:07 pm on 03/09/2009

LOVE Taylor! Team Jacob! He is so cute and hot, and that’s just at 17. Def looking forward to the maturing Taylor in the upcoming years.

Anna @ 12:30 pm on 03/09/2009

Oh man I don’t think that Kristen is doing something sooo bad to Nikki! I do it all the time with my friend..when her hands are busy, I’m always like that when we’re smoking. Same with her if my hands are busy. It’s not like if you smoke marijuana or something like that, it’s just a cigarette!! And I don’t think that Kristen forced her..at all! So..I guess it’s okay! :)

I love love love Rob, Kris, Taylor, Nikki, Kellan, Jackson, Ashley and everyone!! I love Twilights! It’s just like a drug for me! I can’t live without it! I’m addicted to Rpattz and to Twilight..in different ways.. :)

Love it! And can’t wait to see the second movie! I have a friend in Canada, so I’ll ask her if she can go there and see if she can do some photo for me! It would be awesome!!

Love ya all!

Sar @ 12:31 pm on 03/09/2009

Ahhh that’s so cool! I freaking love Kristen!!

indiesr @ 12:54 pm on 03/09/2009

Rob is probably alone, getting into his Edward character (that’s how he does), but I’m hoping he’ll come out for fresh air, and I get to see pictures of him soon.

No wonder Bella went crazy! LOL