Corbin Bleu: Tour Is In The Works!

Corbin Bleu: Tour Is In The Works!

Corbin Bleu took over Radio Disney last Friday (March 13) and dished to JustJaredJr.com about his plans for a tour and his brand-new album, Speed of Light. Check out what the 20-year-old performer had to say:

On his favorite song from the album: “My favorite song off the album is the title track, ‘Speed of Light.’ That’s why I decided to name the album that. It really set the pace for the rest of the album.”

On his plans for a summer tour: “I don’t know when or where I’m going to be touring this summer yet. There’s a couple of different opportunities. I love to tour, I love being on stage. Possibility for Europe, possibility for domestic, or maybe a film. Don’t quite know yet. It’s all up in the air. Either way, I’ll be busy.”

On where he keeps his tour memories: “Since we know live in a digital age, all of my pictures are taken on a digital camera and uploaded to my computer. But I still have an old photo box. Anytime I do get a photo, I put it in this photo box. It’s just a box of pictures and letters and lots of different memories. Every so often, I go through it and recap and take myself back down memory lane.”

TELL JJJ: What’s your favorite song off of Corbin’s new album?

Corbin-rd corbin bleu radio disney 01
Corbin-rd corbin bleu radio disney 02
Corbin-rd corbin bleu radio disney 03

Photos: Radio Disney
Posted to: Corbin Bleu

Fernanda Dias @ 3:44 pm on 03/18/2009

Moments That Matter

v' @ 3:45 pm on 03/18/2009

Cool!!
Go Corbin!

britney @ 4:06 pm on 03/18/2009

none
hey does anyone knows how much did his record soled

chocolate amber @ 4:17 pm on 03/18/2009

Moments that matter

Noryyy @ 4:27 pm on 03/18/2009

WoW! I hope Corbin comes Hungary! :D

Alyssa @ 4:28 pm on 03/18/2009

I love Moments That Matter!!

David @ 4:30 pm on 03/18/2009

lemme guess how many copies he sold in the first week, maybe 1000 copies or less? none cares about him, seriously, i’m being honest… he shouldn’t make this album, it’ll just prejudice him, he is not famous as ashley or vanessa…

billythekid @ 6:42 pm on 03/18/2009

To David (#7)

I think you are right. I mean I don’t know the exact number of copies sold, but it wasn’t high. I also agree that he isn’t as famous as the other 3 main cast members. Though this is purely based on fan preferences and not on talent because i actually think this guy is talented.

Ginnay @ 1:38 am on 03/19/2009

Corbin is super talented, and I personally was looking foreward to this album over a year ago wen he started recording!! He’s my all time favorite male star, and I plan to follow his projects until one of us dies, and will always be one of his biggest fans. When he goes on tour, i’ll probably go to mulitple dates, just because I love supporting him and watching him do his thing!! He’s had a huge impact on my life and I will always love and follow his future projects!!!!

LollyPOP @ 9:19 am on 03/19/2009

yes ..you guys are right…he’s really not as popular as the other 3 members of HSM main cast…but i dont care and i’m excited to get it…april 3rd it’ll appear in german stores..but vanessas album was also not very well sold although it was great..
zanessa & corbin the best,
i think it doesnt matter if their albums are good or not,it depends on how popular they are…even if ashley’s album ( guilty pleasure^^ ) is bad,it will be better sold than vanessas or corbin’s one…i just hate ashley

Mayday225 @ 10:59 am on 03/19/2009

Corbin….please go back on tour!!!!

We gotta see you dancing your heart out again. And please come to Eurpoe!!!!!

... @ 4:27 pm on 03/19/2009

LollyPOP
u hate ashley for wat for selling more cd’s than corbin and v

anyways corbin aint worth ma money so i didnt buy his album

but i so cant wait for guilty pleasure

Crystal @ 7:14 pm on 03/19/2009

Close!! I want Corbin to sing that song to me, and mean it.

cripdynamo @ 6:38 pm on 04/24/2009

@David:

SHUTUP HATER.

Emily @ 5:45 pm on 08/14/2009

Hey corbin Bleu: I wish u could come on tour In mine area!! I really I wish I coud meet u someday!! u are mine most favorite Music artist ever!! mine name is emily i’m 20 years old: alosmt 21 years old:

From emily

Kim @ 7:22 pm on 08/24/2009

moments that matter

Kim @ 7:25 pm on 08/24/2009

moments that matter i hope corbin comes to Austin TX!!