Adrienne Bailon Signs With Def Jam Records

Adrienne Bailon Signs With Def Jam Records

Adrienne Bailon chows down on a hot dog as she departs the MTV Studios in NYC’s Times Square on Wednesday afternoon (April 8).

The 25-year-old former Cheetah Girl just recently signed with Def Jam Records. She’ll be in the studio and working with chart topping producers including Brian Michael Cox (Usher, Mariah Carey, Mary J. Blige), The Dream (Rihanna, Beyonce, Mariah Carey), and K. Brisco (Britney Spears’ “Womanizer”).

Adrienne will be back on MTV starting April 13, co-hosting New Afternoons on MTV.

25+ pics inside of Adrienne Bailon enjoying NYC…

Adrienne-defjam adrienne bailon def jam 01

Photos: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
Posted to: Adrienne Bailon

Mileylover @ 1:33 am on 04/09/2009

THAT HOT DOG LOOK GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

FFFFFFFIIIIIIIRRRRSSSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sjs @ 1:58 am on 04/09/2009

Can’t say I like her. She took naked pictures specifically for attention. She’s the dark-skinned/dark-haired, short version of Paris Hilton. No thanks.

whatever @ 6:32 am on 04/09/2009

@sjs:
yep thats true… but she’s really talented too :)

CT @ 9:11 am on 04/09/2009

..but her voice is amazingg.

billythekid @ 9:46 am on 04/09/2009

@whatever:

Talented? She is all look and not much else. She going to be a rapper now? Her career peaked with the cheetah girls and is all downhill from there. Her latest gig on that totally silly Kardashian show was her latest attempt to stay relevant. If not rapper I don’t know what she thinks she is going to become – another Britney? Laugh, Britney at least has great good looks (her MAIN asset), and while Adrienne is attractive, her look is not going to set any houses on fire.

dana @ 10:01 am on 04/09/2009

Good luck and can’t wait for new music because i think she has a really good voice and she’ll be successful

Leon @ 10:29 am on 04/09/2009

Anyone else think she’s trying too hard? Se has a really annoying voice.
Vanessa Hudgens, though, should scrap Disney & Hollywood records and sign with Def Jam or a top notch label; her potential is way more of what both “V” and “Identified” showcase.

ivanka @ 11:26 am on 04/09/2009

is she still dating rob?

dundies @ 12:15 pm on 04/09/2009

THAT HOT DOG LOOK GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

—-

OMG I KNOW, and im craving about 10 other foods tooo

ALY @ 12:42 pm on 04/09/2009

OMG!!! I can’t wait for her solo album!!! i love her voice!

hannah @ 3:19 pm on 04/09/2009

1. I love how shes not really eating the food, sort of pose-biting it … bet she washed her mouth out thoroughly after, ‘dirty street food’
2. She wears far too much makeup, which makes me think shes hideous? because for a person to need THAT much makeup… must not be very pretty

tt @ 10:47 am on 04/29/2009

vale no ablo muvho ingles pero solo dire que me encanta adrienne

aaliyahakacbsgirl @ 8:17 pm on 09/10/2009

IDK what to say about the coments. First off I love both Addrianne and Vanessa but I think Adrianne has a way better singing voice. She’s been in the singing game for years and knows more people. I’m not trying to bash V, I love my Baby V but her voice can use some improvement. Like in (my all time fave celeb) Corbin’s song her voice was a little strained and sounded like she was trying too hard to hit the high notes. “Identified” was great though. I only bought for one song and loved the whole CD. Adrianne’s voice is very unique. She can range off into a lot of ….this isn’t the word I’m looking for but heights. Her voice is more recognizable and I think she had the best voice out of TCG and 3LW. I think it’s a good thing that she’s going to be coming out with a solo album. Now about the nude pics….. Vanessa did the same thing Adrianne did and that was take the pictures. For someone to think that Adrianne put the pictures up herself for more fame you should think the same for Vanessa. Again I love Baby V but I don’t like how people are acting. If you can forgive Vanessa you should be able to forgive Adrianne.