Sterling Knight: 'Being Zac Efron's Son is Awesome'

Sterling Knight: 'Being Zac Efron's Son is Awesome'

Sterling Knight took a break at his J-14 photo shoot to dish about playing Zac Efron‘s son in the upcoming flick, 17 Again.

The 20-year-old actor shared, “It was kind of cool. From my relationship with Zac, we really kind of became best friends but he had this fatherly kind of relationship with me. He was always coming to me and guiding me along the way where as I was just a best friend. It was a fun time.”

Sterling plays Alex O’Donnell in the flick, which hits theaters NEXT FRIDAY, April 17.

Sterling Knight on Being Zac Efron’s Son

Sterling Knight – Behind-The-Scenes Photo Shoot
Photos: Chuck Zlotnick/Warner Bros. Pictures
Posted to: Sterling Knight, Zac Efron

Pages: [1] 2 »
athena @ 2:12 pm on 04/10/2009

Looks like it was a fun photo shoot….he’s really cute…much better looking than in the movie…He’s going to be a new up and coming actor…good for him..

France @ 2:13 pm on 04/10/2009

i love both of them

`Senia @ 2:15 pm on 04/10/2009
chuchi @ 2:28 pm on 04/10/2009

HE SO CUTE AND A GOOD ACTOR!! LOVE HIM AND HOPE HE GOES FAR IN HOLLYWOOD!

Beth @ 3:09 pm on 04/10/2009

THE FILM IS AMAZING!

CAME OUT TODAY IN ENGLAND :D

HIM AND ZAC (ESPECIALLY) ARE TOTALLY GORGEOUS!

GO SEE IT :D

shamilah @ 3:44 pm on 04/10/2009

THE FILM WAS AMAZNG!!!
IT CAME OUT 2DAY IN THE UK & WATCHED IT 2DAY :D
ZAC WAS SOOOO HOT INIT!!!

aw @ 4:08 pm on 04/10/2009

cute.

... @ 4:25 pm on 04/10/2009

i find it ironic how sterling says that zac had a fatherly relationship with him and how zac says that he’s too selfish and not responsible enough to be a dad. and i just saw it in the UK and it was a good movie. zac was hot, as usual :)

athena @ 6:06 pm on 04/10/2009

@…:

Um, I’m sure they’re keeping it in context to the movie. In REAL LIFE, Zac states that he is not prepared to be a father…and in the film, his character has to relate to them in a fatherly manner…Zac states himself, he didn’t know how to do it except taking pointers from his father.

sarah @ 6:16 pm on 04/10/2009

THE FILM IS AWESOME
CAME OUT TODAY IN IRELAND
WOW ZAC EFRON IS SOOOO HOT IN IT…..OMG THAT BODY PHWAOR LOL

Meggg @ 6:18 pm on 04/10/2009

OH MY GOD this film was SOOOOO funny! just seen it today, go see it everyone!

YAY! Everyone keeps saying the movie was so good.
I cant wait! I live in the States so I have to wait another week!!!! UGHHH
I love zac though

me. @ 9:48 pm on 04/10/2009

he’s cute. (:
kinda reminds me of lucas till, idk why. probably because of the hair.
anywho, i really want some pics of him with zac at the 17 again premiere.

b @ 10:00 pm on 04/10/2009

17 again came out on thursday in Australia! It was such a good movie! :-)

pearl :p @ 11:26 pm on 04/10/2009

holy crap is he really 20? or was that just a mistake? :/
he looks like a 16/or 17 years old!!!!!!

Rawr @ 5:20 am on 04/11/2009

This came out yestarday in the UK and its AMAZING :D
And hilarious :L

Ashleyy @ 5:53 am on 04/11/2009

OMG i saw 17 again yesterdayy …. coz it came out on the 10th in england
it was AMAZINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rellybean @ 6:26 am on 04/11/2009

i’ve already seen 17 again in australia.
its AWESOME. very hilarious :D

lizzie @ 6:38 am on 04/11/2009

i saw the film yesterday…it came out in england yesterday…it was brill…soo funny U ALL MUST SEE IT!!!!!

Megan @ 8:10 am on 04/11/2009

film came out yesterday in the uk!!!

It’s so funny and zac is so hot in it, everyone should go and see it :)

tassibelle @ 10:28 am on 04/11/2009

OMG! i’m from england<3 i saw 17 again yesterday!!! EVERYONE IN THE U.S.A GO SEE IT!!! or i’ll spoil the plot!!! zac was really sweet in it !and theres this kind of kiss that he does…..better not spoil the rest haha! Oh. and HE SWEARS! ahh! if theres little kids that wanna go with you. dont let them. cos zac is not squeaky-clean troy bolton in this. x.x.x.x. just saying!

miss zanessa @ 10:43 pm on 04/11/2009

he´s cute but i can´t believe zac is just one year older than him
lol and he´s playing he´s father XP
i thought sterling was like 17 or 18 :S
anyway i can´t wait 2 c 17 again ^^ and i´m sure zac will be a great dad in the future :)

colleen @ 10:57 pm on 04/11/2009

Early reviews are out for the movie and they were just so so. However they said Zac did a fine job in his role but again he was back in high school. I think it will do great because he is in it and kids will flock to see him.

cindy @ 8:49 pm on 04/13/2009

i totally love u wow u look young for your age i wish i could go on sonny with a chance because i love to act but back to u i totally want to meet u if i ever meet u i will be like ahahahahahahah yes i want u

cfriennd @ 3:27 am on 04/19/2009

awe that makes me so sad that he’s twenty that makes him 13% more out of my league :( sterling is my new favorite actor wish I could work with him I love acting! saw 17 again yesterday amAzing…anybody notice melora hardin? she played the principal…she’s jan off the office with Steve carell. I flipped when I saw her I’m obsessed with the office…but yeH sterling is amazing Zac is amazing michelle tractemnerg cracked me up and so did neds character. favorite line was about the carnations gave part…when alex caught on fire. he reacted the same way I would. GO SEE THE MOVIE ITS GREAT!

Pages: [1] 2 »