Miley Cyrus: Guitar Signing... At The Airport!

Miley Cyrus: Guitar Signing... At The Airport!

Miley Cyrus signs a few guitars as she arrives back home in Los Angeles via LAX airport on Tuesday afternoon (April 28).

The 16-year-old actress just returned from touring all of Europe to promote her new flick, Hannah Montana The Movie.

Miley will be heading off to The Bahamas to perform at the Atlantis Resort on May 16. A 3-day/2-night Miley Cyrus Weekend in Paradise package is available to purchase and all rates start at $499 pp/$209 per child (ages 11 years and under).

Miley-home miley cyrus home sweet home 01

cool cool ha first

lala @ 8:05 pm on 04/28/2009

FIRSSTTTTT :D:D LOL

lala @ 8:06 pm on 04/28/2009

omg you guys r fast!!!

Vic2763 @ 8:14 pm on 04/28/2009

3 LOVES FOR NICK; 1 LOVE FOR JUSTY!

I’m suprised no one notice this from Miley’s Tweet on ‘Rumor:

—-
“regarding ‘rumor’ i like to keep my private life as private as possible. justin and nick are two very amazing people and they both mean so much to me. it makes me sad to think that people out there arent friends with THEIR ex bf, because let me tell u it IS possible. i heard once ‘u can love more than one..

..in your life but there is only one love of your life’ i love both of them so much and they are both very dear to my heart. justin is an amazing person! he can always make me laugh and has a heart of gold. and nick is so lovely. he reaches out to so many people with his music..

..not only with his talent but with his heart. our love for music is something that keeps our friendship together and I KNOW NO MATTER he will be my friend forver. so there thats all i will say about this stupidddd rumor.”
——-

Count the Loves: The first one is for both.
The 2nd and 3rd Loves are used to decribe Nick. hhmmm?

Notice Milez was using 3 randomly in previous tweets. Secret code?

Victoria @ 8:15 pm on 04/28/2009

im glad she is back, she can rest now!
love her :)

janiece @ 8:17 pm on 04/28/2009

wow she looks really exhausted!! strangely i sympathize for her. its a great job to have but its definitely tough. she should get some sleep

Miley @ 8:17 pm on 04/28/2009

Whooo! Miley looks really tired hopefully she gets to sleep. She deserves it!

Anonymous @ 8:19 pm on 04/28/2009

@Vic2763:
Like Justin said, third time’s the charm.

asdfghjkl; @ 8:23 pm on 04/28/2009

its kinda hot for snow boots

meg @ 8:37 pm on 04/28/2009

For somone who just got off a 12 hour flight and has been non-stop all week, she looks great!

ivanka @ 8:53 pm on 04/28/2009

she looks like hell and super tired.. woah relax girl

staci @ 9:01 pm on 04/28/2009

shes back with nick,yep yeppers
dont know why she would want to go back to him
justin is so much hotter than nick
nick has no appeal to him
justin is just as sexy as all getout
miley what are you thinkin why in the world would you want to go back to this jerk,when you had a hunk as fine as justin
your going from a man to a kid

scarlette @ 9:15 pm on 04/28/2009

i think she’s single. look at this… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg-YezW07YM (at about 1:33, she whispers something about being single and how awesome it is)

but really, she can do whatever she wants. it’s HER life, let her have some fun! then again, she batter back off of nick. hmm idk

jo @ 9:17 pm on 04/28/2009

I think she looks great for just getting off a flight! Cute outfit.
But I wish she would rest!! She works too hard.

diane @ 9:27 pm on 04/28/2009

Justin’s happy someones back.

“why is it so hard to be patient?”

a little bit later

“And now I breathe in a sigh of relief”

haha cute!

poor miley in the pictures she looks tierd and sick if she is or was get better miley

Casey @ 9:58 pm on 04/28/2009

PLEASE NO MORE MILEY AND THIS IS GETTING SO OLD ABOUT HER AND NICK,WE ALL KNOW SHE LEFT JUSTIN TO GO BACK TO NICK,WHY I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
JUSTIN IS SO DANG CUTE
NICK HES JUST PLAIN AND BORING
SO MAYBE THEIR GOING TO COME OUT AT THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS,MILEY IS GOING TO MAKE HIM BE SEEN WITH HER AND SHOW AFFECTION IN PUBLIC,NOT SURE IF MAMA JOANS WILL LIKE IT.
BECAUSE SHE GOT MAD WHEN MILEY KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK ON THE TOUR AND THEY WERE ON STAGE
ANYWAYS THATS WHY HE TOOK HER TO LUNCH THAT WAS HIS START TO SHOW HER HE WILL BE HER LITTLE PUPPET ON A STRING

251458 @ 10:00 pm on 04/28/2009

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cam @ 10:13 pm on 04/28/2009

@Casey:

funny – you are so right – Nick is a conceited, controlling jerk (he will not allow her to have any of her old friends – wait & see) & LOL – you are so right about mama jonas – how did you know?

I think Justin is so hot & so sweet – but whatever. I say only that if it is Nick – she will be miserable again – it will not end well. All I say is anyone BUT Nick & she will do well. Hope she will be happy – with whoever she chooses.

e @ 10:31 pm on 04/28/2009

i love her
she should take a break
she looks tired
go sleep miles!:)

lo @ 11:09 pm on 04/28/2009

@ivanka: She just got off a 12 hour flight so of course she is not going to look her best and she has been touring around Europe non stop for the last week or 2. At most I have been on a 10 hour flight before and I didn’t look my greatest. I think that Miley looks cute here. Wow, people pick apart a person on the stupidest/littlest things.

courtney Gallien @ 12:01 am on 04/29/2009

UGH, they are STILL TOGETHER.

miley’s twitter :

” eating dinner with someone special :)”

EW.

GOSHHH.

Jason @ 12:24 am on 04/29/2009

@ivanka: Isnt ivanka is a dog’s name? Suits you. Female dog. :) As in, bi’tch.

Pages: [1] 2 »