Selena Gomez: Content In Canada

Selena Gomez: Content In Canada

Currently filming her new flick in Vancouver, Selena Gomez popped in on her MySpace for a very reflective entry.

The 16-year-old Wizards leading lady writes, “I feel that Canada has made me the happiest I’ve been in a while. Being honest going to work on a project that doesn’t have Disney Channel in the title was a little scary for me, there were no Disney kids here with me. Was that good? Was that bad? I’ve come to the conclusion that its both.”

(Click inside to read the rest of Selena‘s blog…)

“I’ve been surrounded by the most amazing people, adults and kids. There’s the classiest woman ive ever met who always makes me smile (Bridget Moynahan), the funniest guy who can make the best out of every situation and makes us ALL laugh (John Corbett), a little girl who is wise beyond her years and makes me pray and sing with her when I’m having a bad day (Joey King) and from our cast to our crew I’ve learned so much already. Thank you.

“Being surrounded by all of these people who have WAY MORE experience and have been through so much more than I can imagine made me realize how little my riffs were. I really have nothing to complain about or be miserable for. -Everything happens for a reason- I walked off set to get back to the hotel and saw three little 8 yr girls waiting outside and I got hit with yet another realization… no matter what, my fans ALWAYS make me smile. Honestly, there is no such thing as a ‘bad day’ when I encounter a fan, its just beautiful

“I’m having such a great time working on this film and being away.. it was well needed hope you and all of your families are doing well! God Bless…

Forgiveness
Is the mightiest sword
Forgiveness of those you fear
Is the highest reward
When they bruise you with words
When they make you feel small
When it’s the hardest to take
You must do nothing at all…
Jane Eyre.

-SELENA. I love you.”

Photos: Francisco Roman/Disney Channel
Posted to: Selena Gomez

Pages: [1] 2 »
emmy @ 2:19 am on 04/29/2009

Selena is so sweet. She deserves to get bigger roles away from Disney when she gets older.

miley @ 2:22 am on 04/29/2009

she is awesome! :)

inbars14 @ 2:23 am on 04/29/2009

first!! jh jh jh :) I love her song “tell me something I don’t know” I didn’t know she is soo busy she jus returned from filming another movie .. right ? the wizards something jh jh she might catch up miley even faster ( all miley’s fans that’s cool i’m too!) hopping to see you soon here in israel!

paola @ 2:42 am on 04/29/2009

sel is so sweet like a candy :) oh yaaay

Lizzie @ 2:47 am on 04/29/2009

I love Selena, she’s so sweet, she deserves everything that she’s getting, and I’m so happy to know she’s happy again :)

Someone @ 2:56 am on 04/29/2009

I’m glad she’s happy. :D
But she “forgot” to mention a certain someone with the initials “LT” in there…Oh well.

Anonymous @ 3:00 am on 04/29/2009

im 19 and i love her so much she awesome and i hope she as a great and successful life in this bussiness. she very sweet, beauiful and talent and im very happy shes happy it makes me happy and smile. i cant wait to see her movie(:

elementsofblindness @ 3:02 am on 04/29/2009

I ‘m way older than most of you here but I still had to post to such an inspiring entry …..

That was too sweet. She really deserves the best. God bless her!

lucy @ 3:06 am on 04/29/2009

of courrsee she’s having a great time in canada .. errm is called taylor lautnerr !!!

mm @ 3:07 am on 04/29/2009

good on her! ;). good to know she’s happy, and grateful.
with grattitude comes great things :)

L @ 3:08 am on 04/29/2009

I wonder if Taylor Lautner has anything to do with the happiness as well? ;) Totally cute together if they are dating.
And Selena is awesome. She’s going to have a great career.

Mireeeeeyyaaaa @ 3:23 am on 04/29/2009

i agree with ·6
but I have to disagree with number ·8

I simply don’t like them together
I LOVED Selena so much: but nowww…..

just hoope he’s happy

and I hope the dating rumors are not true ;S

bianka @ 3:37 am on 04/29/2009

she is obviously the smartest girl that disney has ever hired she nneed to break away and focus more with her career outside disney or else no one will ever realize what a wonderful person and actress she truly is.

Lauren @ 3:43 am on 04/29/2009

i think she deserves to have a long and happy career – if she ever read the comments oh here, she’d know she’d have plenty of fans who support her no matter what, for instance, people could have easily turned on her for the taylor lautner dating, because some people could be mean but every gossip site i have visited has been in favour of the pairing and because they’re both adorable and great talented people.
and also, i agree that i bet taylor is one of the few people whose made her happy by coming to canada

KB @ 3:45 am on 04/29/2009

TEAM SELENAA [; !

alexis @ 3:49 am on 04/29/2009

i def love this girl she really seem to be a sweetheart. hope she stay strong and be happy with Taylor.

andrelle @ 3:53 am on 04/29/2009

Gina @ 3:57 am on 04/29/2009

Selena inspires me in so many ways. I really admire her.

maite @ 4:04 am on 04/29/2009

aww i heart her! she’s so prettyyy

kim @ 4:49 am on 04/29/2009

i love the quote :D

Alyssa @ 6:35 am on 04/29/2009

I HATE TAYLOR WITH SEL!
Nick and sel still looks cute together…

cam @ 6:41 am on 04/29/2009

she is better off without that jerk Nick – I bet he did not treat her the way she deserves. she is pretty girl & a good actress – looks lkie a bright future ahead. Hmmm, Taylor L. – soooo cute – seems like a nice guy to go out with.

nicknisti @ 6:58 am on 04/29/2009

I AGREE WITH ALYSSA.
i hope that nick is still love with sel. like on his song, “but sel’s smile still makes nick’s heart sing…cause nick’s still in love with sel” lol.
selena is sooo cute
and, i think no more niley..

LELSY @ 7:11 am on 04/29/2009

selena gomez is the best she deserves to have it all

taylena=hotness =D

amele @ 7:11 am on 04/29/2009

I find it strange how she always seems to be talking about having such bad days and being unhappy. And then contridicts herself by saying that she is so happy and is the luckiest person in the world. I’m not hating on her, just making an observation. You have to hand it to her, she is very mature for a 16 year old.

Pages: [1] 2 »