Ashley Greene: DonateMyDress.org Darling

Ashley Greene: DonateMyDress.org Darling

Showing off her cute new hair do, Ashley Greene models some clothes at Shop Kitson in West Hollywood on Thursday afternoon (April 30).

The 22-year-old Twilight actress held onto her adorable little dog while she promoted the DonateMyDress.org charity. The organization is the first national campaign designed to encourage girls around the country to donate their prom and special occasion dresses to those who cannot afford to finance the costly experience of going to their prom.

Ashley‘s BFF Kellan Lutz also showed up to support the charity.

10+ pics inside…

Greene-dress ashley greene dress darling 11
Greene-dress ashley greene dress darling 12
Greene-dress ashley greene dress darling 13

Credit: Sharky; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz

Lenaa @ 9:51 am on 05/01/2009

ashley look so cute with short hair (:

Steffi r @ 9:57 am on 05/01/2009

she’s so sweet! first :)

Nat @ 10:01 am on 05/01/2009

OMFG! I love her little doggy and she looks adorable. She must have only recently got her hair cut because it was shoulder length last weekend at Jackson’s concert…Looks good on her. She is going all out to be Alice this time, seeing as the fans went mental last time about it.

Maria @ 10:14 am on 05/01/2009

Haha thats true nat.she suits every hair style to me.

mitchie @ 10:28 am on 05/01/2009

I love her hair. It’s soo cute. She looks like Alice now. Hahaha.

7ANO @ 10:32 am on 05/01/2009

Awww she cut it shorter!!! I would never do it if I had that long thick hair she did !! but what a dedication I love her even more now..
and what a cute doggy she has!!..Kellan was there to support her too, that’s cute!!…haha the whole post is absolute cuteness lol

mitie @ 11:08 am on 05/01/2009

aw soooo cute!! i love

listen to mayday parade @ 11:41 am on 05/01/2009

Noooo I cant believe she cut her hair that short!! Her long hair was amazing and full and so gorgeous. She does suit this style but I like it better long. Short hair makes her look younger. The in the Twilight movie she looks ugly (sorry my opinion) but the wig she wears in it isjust not flattering. This style is nice though.

cf @ 1:04 pm on 05/01/2009

@listen to mayday parade: Her hair has been short for awhile now, at the other events she recently attended when it was long she was wearing extensions.

lousta @ 1:53 pm on 05/01/2009

she’s an absolute beauty!!
love her hair this length….makes me want to cut mine again, but i’ve promised myself i’m going to grow it! haha

She’s the perfect Alice!

OMG.. in the pic of Kellan by himself, the bracelet he is wearing on his right hand (picture left) on the bottom is a black bracelet which says “STRENGTH”.. I gave that to him when he was in Australia for the DVD launch and the Twilight Prom.. i cant believe he is wearing it!!

izash;* @ 3:16 pm on 05/01/2009

is so gorgeous all the time, i love so much ashley ( L )

made.for.tv @ 3:32 pm on 05/01/2009

shes so cute. i love the hair cute too. her dog is freakin adorable.

saudia @ 3:42 pm on 05/01/2009

aw now she is Alice lol .. she looks gorgeous though .. love Ashley

I loooove your new hairdo, Ashley. So hot. Poor doggie has no idea why everyone is staring at him, lol :D

olive @ 1:09 pm on 05/02/2009

I love her soo muchh !!!! I don’t care if her hair is long or short . She still beautiful,very beautiful.

The dog is very cute !!! awww sweet Ashley that brought that dog …
so sweet…

Russian girl @ 1:50 pm on 05/02/2009

Ashley is absolutely natural beauty! But I love long hair. Kellan is sooo sweet)))

Chinese girl~^^ @ 6:48 am on 05/03/2009

so nice and cute Ashley~~oh~~actually i’d like call her Alice~~’cause she’s my favorite after i watched the twilight~~
anyway~~that cutie doggie~~~

aht @ 12:29 pm on 05/21/2009

@Sherie_from_australia: lol, my mate got the same one…where did you get it from??

jessica @ 9:44 pm on 08/24/2009

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ashley looks amazing with short hair! i love it!