Here We Go Again with Demi Lovato

Here We Go Again with Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato announced the title of her new album — Here We Go Again — yesterday afternoon and now she’s teasing even more about it.

The 16-year-old musician tweeted, saying, “Listening to the final mixes of the new record….. my favorite song on the album is definitely ‘Shut Up and Love Me’ right now. So….. should I tell you guys my single and my release date? I just found out a few hours ago. I feel like I should build the suspense for a while…Yep. Gonna build the suspense…”

Demi continued, “Okay….. ready? I think this has been long enough Soon I will be shooting a music video for my single ‘Here We Go Again’ from my new record which will be released JULY 21ST!!!!!!!!!! YAYYY!”

TELL JJJ: Are you excited for Demi’s new album?

Photos: Popstar Magazine via Demi Lovato
Posted to: Demi Lovato

Pages: [1] 2 3 »
Sophie maria @ 1:42 pm on 05/29/2009

WOOOO Demi rules i so can’t wait for the album!!!

emilio @ 1:45 pm on 05/29/2009

Can’t wait for the album or to hear her new songs when she’s on tour!

Sounds great!!

Kely @ 1:48 pm on 05/29/2009

yayy im so excited!

brigget @ 1:52 pm on 05/29/2009

eww whats up with this pic,its creepy

Nala @ 1:59 pm on 05/29/2009

For some reason, I absolutely love this picture. Maybe because her recent fake tan is drivng me crazy.

Can’t wait for the album to come out!

This girl is not 16… She looks 30. She looks like a gorgeous 30 year old..

PS. disney is so smart pushing the second album so quickly… they dont know how long her fame will last.. the numbers are showing a decrease already in all the disney pop stars fame… man we humans are so unpredictable. one minute we love childish pop the next we like emo-punk and so on.

we keep the music industry on their toes. i love it.

SALMA KARINA @ 2:03 pm on 05/29/2009

NOT REALLY I AM EXCITED FOR MY GIRL’S TAYLOR SWIFT AND SELENA GOMEZ JUST STAY ACTING DEMI BY THE WAY YOU LOOK PRETTY ……. IN THE COVER

alala @ 2:05 pm on 05/29/2009

i hope it’s one of these pop/rock songs, ’cause demi said that her album is more jazzy , so , let’s hope :)

Mercy @ 2:18 pm on 05/29/2009

I’m really excited for her new album!! Can’t wait to hear it!! :) Demi looks so pretty in this picture!!! :D

Annabel @ 2:21 pm on 05/29/2009

Man, what is with these young stars and pumping out albums so quickly?? I have no idea when the Jonas Brothers album came out, but it feels like just yesterday and they’ve already got another one ready. Taylor Swift released one only six months ago and now she’s already recording songs for a third. And then this girl’s hasn’t been out for even a year, on top of that they just re-released it, and now she’s already made the new one? Seriously, what’s the rush? I would rather if they took their time to produce something that’s of quality than to just make a new album for the sake of staying relevant. I don’t know if that’s really the case but that’s what it seems like to me. =/

Lauren @ 2:28 pm on 05/29/2009

i was listening to the don’t forget album earlier, and ive realised ( not that i didn’t already know) but she is amazingly talented; and ive thought, taylor swift has really matured with her voice and songs from her debut album to the fearless album, an i think this the way demi will go…she will progress rather than get worse..i also, think in reply to the comment by annabel she wouldn’t release a album if she didn’t think it was any good, because if these are emotional songs, and good songs which mean something to herself then she would only release the good songs and such.

eriza @ 2:43 pm on 05/29/2009

im so excited for her new album to come out!!

Musicmaniac @ 2:46 pm on 05/29/2009

The new record sounds like the CD of the Summer. I heard she’s working with John Mayer (by the way, congrats Demi)!
DEMI YOU ROCK. CAN’T WAIT FOR NEW RECORD!

G @ 3:04 pm on 05/29/2009

watz her official tweeter

ally @ 3:07 pm on 05/29/2009

yess!! i really can’t believe it (:
rt ‘g’: her official twitter is ddlovato.

Hanna lovato @ 3:11 pm on 05/29/2009

Angell ;;]
love herr ***

zanessa4life @ 3:13 pm on 05/29/2009

As you can see by my name, I’m a Zanessafan.
But somehow I’m very excited about her new songs.
I really really really love her single “Don’T forget” she’s always so emotional when performing it!
So surprisingly, I am excited!

sade @ 3:25 pm on 05/29/2009

i love demi lavato she is a super cool person. and she’s her own peson and she has her own fashion incrediblible.

sade @ 3:29 pm on 05/29/2009

i love demi lavato and i’m toalltally excited about her new album. one of the reasons i like demi lavato cause she’s her own person and she has her own style.

sade @ 3:31 pm on 05/29/2009

i can’t wait for her new album either.

kiara @ 3:44 pm on 05/29/2009

demi lovato is awesome i can’t waut for her new album and i like her album DONT FORGET

nessa @ 4:13 pm on 05/29/2009

yess!

nessa @ 4:13 pm on 05/29/2009

yes cant wait!!!

its going to be greaT!

she is soo gorgeous and talented

awurbii @ 4:15 pm on 05/29/2009

I have to agree and say that Demi looks very old in that photograph. Its very nice, don’t get me wrong but she looks old.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »