Nat & Alex Wolff: Summer Road Trip Tour

Nat & Alex Wolff: Summer Road Trip Tour

Naked Brothers Band members Nat and Alex Wolff press their prints into cement squares at Planet Hollywood in NYC on Thursday morning (June 4).

The brothers are taking their show on the road, embarking on their Summer Road Trip Tour which will find the musical brothers criss-crossing the U.S. for a series of summer concerts at large fairs, amusement parks, House of Blues clubs and select other rock venues.

Nat & Alex hit the road on Sunday, June 28th. Check out the tour dates inside!

20+ pics inside of the Naked Brothers Band a Planet Hollywood…

Naked Brothers Band Summer Road Trip Tour

Wolff-hollywood nat alex wolff planet hollywood 18
Wolff-hollywood nat alex wolff planet hollywood 19
Wolff-hollywood nat alex wolff planet hollywood 20

Photos: Joe Corrigan/Getty Images
Posted to: Alex Wolff, Naked Brothers Band, Nat Wolff

jfr91 @ 11:30 am on 06/05/2009

WHAAAAA??? these kids still play music?

briana @ 4:21 pm on 06/05/2009

aww. i LOVE them!
and i cant wait to see them on tour!

claudia fernanda fan # 1 @ 7:29 pm on 06/05/2009

Naked Brothers Band I love yours

ansjkdsna @ 7:50 pm on 06/05/2009

omg i love them!!!!

landjasndlasnlda

cant wait for the tour! :D

anonymous @ 10:22 pm on 06/05/2009

Did Nat dye his hair black?!

nea @ 10:44 pm on 06/05/2009

OMG!
Nat’s hair grew very fast and is black!
he is so hot!

i love them!

witchygirl @ 4:09 pm on 06/06/2009

that’s all the dates no south florida how sad :(

JUSTIN c. @ 7:46 pm on 06/06/2009

I Just Can’t Not Getting So, Much Picture I Have it all over my wall and my site TOO! And I Didn’t Know They Was Going To PA, didn’t say it on natnalex.com and others place and there fair tour THAT SO, all for get it Oh! I I LIKE THAT PICTURE WITH THE B-U-T-T however All Really did our we Cleveland,OH this is going to be so,much fun and this is my 1st Concert Of Nat’n'Alex And Never Been in one And + You Sure Put More Picture On This Site It ROCK! And I Just Wanna Say That, And I Like The Pucture, Oh! This Was So, Funny What My Dad Said this to me:

———————————————————————————————–

Hey Justin, Maybe We Might Take Nat’n'Alex Out To Dinner,and i said knock it off,go back to bed,would you get out of town,and dad keep on saying JUSTIN GOING TO MEET THE NAKED BROTHERS BAND” ” ” ” ” ” So, I Ignore Him And Starded To Play On One Of My PS2 Game Of The NBB, 6am to 9am and dad went to bed and said that NBB Word again, and I Started To Smile After I Hear The Big Yell off the T.V. And All The NBB Picture I Have All Over My Wall And My Face Look Like Silly Smile HA! HA!

I lol So,Hurt This Is So,Much But I Can’t Wait

Comment To witchygirl @ 4:09 pm on 06/06/2009

Don’t Feel Bad NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU DREAM and Power Of Love and Peace If You Want Me To Cheer You Up Won’t You Come To My Site:

My Site: justinofficialrealsite.piczo.com

P.S. i don’t really care I Like And NBB Fans And I Having a Live Chat Every Night Only On Friday All Summer Long bye

i talk to much. HOWEVER!? because i like nat’n'alex Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo,Bye

I hate NBB they still play music? i thought they where like 3 years old and why the NAKED brothers band it is the most dumb band name i have EVER heard + they are not rock stars they are soooooooooooooo lame for any kid band in the WORLD
thanks,
frankiejonasfan!

JUSTIN c. @ 2:57 pm on 06/08/2009

Comment To: frankiejonasisofdachain @ 10:38 am on 06/07/2009

Better Watch Your Mouth Bye The Way They Call Them Naked Brothers Band When They Was Naked In The Bathtub When They Was Yelling Naked Brothers Band Band Rules And Joshua Kaye Made A Bad Song Call Boy Rules And Girl Are Studip And Broke Up The Silver Boulders Joshua Kaye Made Is Band The Was Call Gold Boulders And It Was Hard For Them Become The Naked Brothers Band When Haft Of The Gold Boulders When Nat Made The Song Call “Rosalina” Bye The Way The Show Is Fake Because Of There Real Mom Polly Draper was a Created by The Hit Show Of The Naked Brothers Band And Allie DiMeco(Rosalina) Is Not Is Girlfriend Only For The Show Don’t Belive Me…Ask Nat’n'Alex I Have There Email And

Nat Wolff Age 14
Alex Wolff Age 11

And They Not Little Kids I Think Naked Brothers Band Rock! More The The Dumb Jonas Brothers And I Hate Them So, Much They Can Sing All Show With Real People Are Fake They Only Doing Concert So, They Can Get More Money Because They Are #1 Star BUT I Hear One More Thing Or Anything Mean To Nat’n'Alex or The Naked Brothers Band I WILL Tell Nat’n'Alex And They Will Report You To Jail KNOCK IT OFF and stop beening a Jerk Or I Am Going To SHUT DOWN everyone nbb jerk site That Beening Mean Or Hating Them or ELSE! Shut Up And Leave Everybody Along That You Hate That Us The NBB Fans Hate

If You Wanna A Bet I Challege You A only Online Game If I Win You Have To Shut Up Evenything Out Of You Mouth Even If It As To Do Beening Mean Or A Jerk To Nat’n'Alex Or Anything Thing Else If You Win What Ever! You Want Or Beening Mean To Nat’n'Alex

No Body Can’t Not Be Me And Any Online Game Because I Am The Master No Body Can Beat Me I Am A PRO and Evenyone 1 Out Of 10

JERK! p.s. Bye Chicken Bark,Bark” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ”
———————————————————————————————————-
(Others People)

I Am Sorry I Have To Said That On Here And There No Others Place To Talk To Him And Also I Am Sorry Too For Nat’n'Alex If They Ever! Come To This Site, I Just Help Others To Case The One I Love That I Really Care Most :’( And I Lost 6pd. Because I Wanna Be On T.V. Too! YOU ROCK! Nat’n'Alex

JUSTIN c. @ 3:21 pm on 06/09/2009

Naked Brothers Band Rock I Give Them A++++++++++ Over Zillon % Ya!
Jonas Brothers Lame and Suck! Ya!

Beat That! ~ frankiejonasisofdachain ~

I Don’t Like NBB Jerk (Posers) only frankiejonasisofdachain

All You Great NBB Fans YOU ROCK! Then Jonas Brothers They Can Not Sing They Sink At The Wear End Of A Goat! Naked Brothers Band Rock! And Write Better Song Then Any One Else

Even The Others People Think NBB Suck,But Not Me,I LOVE NBB They Rock! And Also A Huge Cartoons Fans Too! Ya!

P.S. Bye Jonas Brothers Is A Losers,Suck,Can’t Sing,And Whatever They Can’t Doing! NAKED BROTHERS BAND ROCK! And Are You Guys Are Happy I Said That To You Nat’n'Alex That I Love You Guys Very Much Please!!!!!!!!!!! Say “YES”

And Sorry Who Ever! Own This Site And Saying Mean Words To Jonas Brothers But I Don’t Like Them If You Don’t Care I Sorry Please Forgive Me! And Sorry Nat’n'Alex In Case If You Like Them Too! Please Forgive Me Too! Nat’n'Alex :)

ino @ 8:10 pm on 06/09/2009

this kids are awesome and they’re in tour this is even better. I cant wait to see this kids!!!

JUSTIN c. @ 3:21 pm on 06/10/2009

:’( I Only Going To See Nat’n'Alex Do There Concert But I Never Going To Meet Them X( because I Don’t Have VIP Pass And I Wish I Did Have One And Haft My Family And All Really All Out Of VIP Pass For Cleveland X(

JUSTIN c. @ 8:23 pm on 06/18/2009

Naked Brothers Band Rocks My World Even If They Was Over 20 Year Old I Still Love Them In My Heart Even I Don’t Care If People Hate Them Or Not Well If People Going To Hate NBB

This What I Hate In My Life Is

#24 Jeff Gordon & #48 Jimmie Johnson & 88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Jonas Brothers
Hannah Montana
Suite Life Of Zack & Cody

This What I Like

#09 Brad Keselowski & #42 Juan Pablo Montoya & #96 Bobby Labonte & #20 Joey Logano & #77 Sam Hornish Jr. & #82 Scott Speed & #00 David Reutimann & #22 Dave Blaney & Others Driver I Don’t Know There Nascar Number Is

Marcos Ambrose,Aric Almirola,Max Papis,Travis Kvapil,Mike Bliss,Todd Bodine,Mike Skinner, Patrick Carpentier,Derrike Cope,Michael McDowell,J.J. Yeley,Boris Said,Carl Long,

And The Nascar Driver That I Miss That I Love It Was ~Justin Labonte~

And I Like The Naked Brothers Band,

Old Cartoons Was: Catdog,Pinky and the Brain,invader zim,doug,heyarnold,ren&stimpy,RocketPower,the angry beavers, And Whatever Was The Oldest Nickelodeon Befour The New One

NEVER HATE OTHERS THAT YOU DON’T LIKE and You Will Never Get A Girlfriend ” STORY TRUE”

And Good Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

laura @ 1:40 pm on 06/26/2009

I love you nat

vanessa @ 4:42 pm on 07/10/2009

Comement to justin or something the jonas brothers R awesome and so is the naked brothers band!! Personaly I like the jonas brothers AND the naked brothers band! So if u don’t like the jonas brothers then you should go suck it!!

vanessa @ 4:44 pm on 07/10/2009

I love you nat!! I think ur really talented and hot and a lot of other things.I LOVE YOU NAT WOLF!!! ;)

meagan @ 6:58 pm on 07/10/2009

they still write music they dont even come out with new music and their show is so dumb they are really bad actors and they need to grow up.

Chelsea @ 12:43 am on 08/04/2009

woooo i went to the concert in philly! wooo…i touched alex wolffs hand!!!!!

paulina @ 8:49 pm on 08/07/2009

hello
I LOVE NAT WOLFF I ALEX WOLFF
I LOVE ALLIE

paulina @ 8:50 pm on 08/07/2009

HELLO

I LOVE NAT WOLFF
I LOVE ALEX WOLFF
I LOVE ALLIE

I LOVE

maz zlatkina @ 1:13 am on 02/05/2010

dear nat wolff my name is maz zlatkina i love your music when are u coming to melbourne i love your songs i am your biggest fan i would like your autograph to be sent to this address 59a springs rd clayton south victoria 3169 melbourne when will the naked brothers band be back on nickleon can u call me on 0450823012 u rock

Ivanova Norris @ 11:07 pm on 04/28/2010

u r really hot!i would sooo love to go out with alex ,would he go out with a girl 1 year younger?i love nat too.i LOVE nbb!:) :)