Mitchel Musso Gets Cozy in El Cajon

Mitchel Musso Gets Cozy in El Cajon

Mitchel Musso keeps close to fan Kelsey at a meet and greet on Sunday afternoon (June 7) in Wal-Mart in El Cajon, Calif.

JJJ reader Kelsey writes to us, saying, “He was so nice and sweet and gave me a hug :) It made my day! It is so great that he comes out to see his fans and everyone had so much fun and his new CD is awesome!”

Mitchel also tweeted about the event, saying, “Wal-Mart in El Cajon CA! U guys Rocked it! Thanks for the COKE Display in my honor! SO COOL!Thanks to the Fans!AWESOME DAY!Thanks 4 havin me.”

TELL JJJ: Have you bought Mitchel’s CD yet?

FYI: Mitchel will be performing a FREE concert at Disneyland’s Tomorrowland on Thursday, June 11 @ 7:30PM. Concert is Free with paid admission to the park.

Bigger pic inside…

Mitchel-meet mitchel musso el cajon meet 01

Posted to: Mitchel Musso

K @ 10:54 am on 06/10/2009

FIRST!
I haven’t heard any of his music, but they seem catchy! Excited to hear what he can give

Katiie @ 11:04 am on 06/10/2009

he looks kinda emo- what with the black hair and all (black clothes, rock music) not sayin he is, no way but – well u know what I mean
i like his music though, just not the hair x

jo @ 11:20 am on 06/10/2009

aw he was in San Diego? i could’ve went

McKayla @ 11:50 am on 06/10/2009

I LOVE Mitchel! I pre-ordered his album months ago :D It’s incredible! He is so talented! :)

billythekid @ 1:08 pm on 06/10/2009

@K: Isn’t that a contradiction? You haven’t heard any of his music but they seem catchy? Oh well.

No, I didn’t buy the cd and apparently not too many other people either because his album debut didn’t make the top 10 on Billboard. Something by Rancid came in with 33,000 units sold at #11, so the best Mitchel could have done was 12. Will know tomorrow where it landed. His sales will probably pick up when he goes on tour. At any rate, he can’t be discouraged since it’s only his first attempt.

Sid @ 1:16 pm on 06/10/2009

I was there !!!! And he winked at me http://www.twitpic.com/ 6vsuw

barbara @ 3:13 pm on 06/10/2009

his cd is AHMAZING i love it i listen to it all the time… everyone should get it!!!!

cat cordova @ 3:13 pm on 06/10/2009

I pre-ordered his cd and I listen to it everyday. Mitchel is so sweet to his fans and other artists should take notice and take a page out of his book and do the same. His cd is awesome and everyone who hasn’t should check it out. And to billythekid, I don’t think I-tunes sales are counted on billboard and Mitchel’s cd has been selling really well there.

sid @ 5:38 pm on 06/10/2009
ANdrea @ 6:48 pm on 06/10/2009

OMG I was there, and it’s true he’s so sweet and nice, actually I was the last one on the line and I talk with him a little bit, he said to me that he was in Cozumel Cancun and he love it, also he hug me too :)
it was ONE OF THE BEST DAYS IN MY WHOLE LIFE !

Jessica @ 1:30 pm on 06/11/2009

Waaaa….!!!!
I Wass there…!!!!
He´s so Cute…!!!!
hug me… talk with me… take me by the hand…
Was So AWESOME…!!!!!!!
he is just the best…!

Daris Musso @ 4:52 pm on 06/11/2009

Heyy!! well I unfortunately I waasnt there, Cause i live in Mexico buuu! yeah I know but heyy i LOVE him HES OSSUM u know! well my twitter is

pleasee! follow me pple!

Michel.loves.honor.society @ 11:36 pm on 06/11/2009

@Katiie: \
he was wearing black jeans and sneakers too haha

Michel.loves.honor.society @ 11:38 pm on 06/11/2009

I went! It was amazing! Hes so sweet, has the prettiest brown eyes and the cutest laugh! I thought it was sweet he like, rubs your back when he puts his arm around you for a picture. He is such a sweetied.
I got his album on the 5th, i loved it it was amazing!
my fave songs are shout it, do it up, last forever, and us against the world (no particular order, haha)
I love him so much!
MITCHEL ROCKS!
oh, and two days later, he turned eighteen! =D

Mery @ 3:23 pm on 06/12/2009