Happy Birthday, Kiely Williams!

Happy Birthday, Kiely Williams!

Happy Birthday, Kiely Williams!

The former Cheetah Girl celebrates her 23rd birthday today!

Kiely is currently filming Elle: A Modern Cinderella Tale, starring as Kandi Kane.

In the upcoming flick, Elle (Ashlee Hewitt) wants to be a singer/songwriter, but her dreams are cut short by the sudden death of her parents. She moves in with her adoptive uncle, who runs a small independent record label whose biggest act, Sensation, is also Elle’s biggest pain. The pop music environment at the label, very different than the country roots she is used to, adds to Elle’s feelings of loss and frustration, and her misplaced guilt, which is caused by the fact that her parents had been en route to her performance at the time of her death. But when she meets Ty Parker, a famous pop singer with a passion for “real” music, her repressed ambition is released through a revitalized interest in singing and songwriting.

Photos: Kristian Dowling/Getty Images
Posted to: Birthday, Kiely Williams
  • J.J.

Happy birthday kiely!!!

Hey can you guys please help me out? If anyone’s bored just help me out by voting for me.
    Here is the link:http://radiobase1.clearchannel.com/front/image_contest2.asp?VT=Scale&Action=Detail&Type=Count&SurveyID=17725&zx=448&SubID=&ImgID=42194

Thanks a billion

• miila

uggh i hate her …

• amy

@miila: So do I.

She definitely bashed Vanessa a few months ago on twitter…she seems like a b****

• http://justjared shamilah

Happy Birthday Kiely!!!!!!!!

• pink sugar

Happy Birthday Kiely

• B

What are you talking about? What did she say, and are you sure that it was the real Kiely?

She looks gorgeous, don’t know anything about her personality, though – but she seems like a nice girl.

• amy

@B: Now that I’m checking, it doesn’t have a verified sticker…should’ve checked first =/

Guess I don’t hate her anymore. Uhh, wow I feel bad.

• amy

But this is what that person said if you’re curious.

I don’t have any problem with her, she was just a sidebar joke about naked pictures, humor; It’s a common function designed to entertain.
    5:57 PM May 5th from web

People get so sensitive about Vanessa Hudgens. Relax. You act like you guys are cupcaking with her on the weekends.
    5:45 PM May 5th from web

I refuse to entertain anymore conversation about Vanessa Hudgens. She has nothing to do with gay rights, unless she does, in which case…oh
    12:08 AM May 6th from web

You will come to find, over time, that I am crazy sarcastic, todays Hudgens reference was a joke. Again I say to you: Sit down and shut up.
    12:11 AM May 6th from web

Just in case anyone was wondering (Especially the guy that called me a bitch) I don’t want to be successful, I want to make a difference.
    11:34 AM May 5th from web

@agustinaimi OH GOD, here comes the drama. Don’t be so defensive. She’s not your blood relative and she did take naked pictures. Facts.
    11:33 AM May 5th from web in reply to agustinaimi

And she claims the I’m not perfect thing, I was underage (Vanessa Hudgens) lol
    10:12 AM May 5th from web

OMG!!! Miss California took nakey pics! See this is what bugs me, she’s all bible belt christian, right? But it’s okay to take nakey pics?
    10:11 AM May 5th from web

Not really sure if the account’s fake or not still though.

That sounds really fake because Kiely sounds like a sweet girl in the Sabrina Bryan Videos…

But Happy Birthday Kiely ^-^

• brenda

It’s so funny her birthday is the same day as Mitcehl Musso. Like Sabrina Bryans birthday the blonde cheetah girl celebrates her birthday with Nick Jonas in Sept.

• Donna C

Happy Birthday Kiely! Thanks JJJr for giving us a sneek peak about her movie she’s filming. Hope she has a fabulous year ahead!

• Leon

That twitter-guy @agustinaimi is indeed a friend of V i think.
    It all started because he called her out because somehow he had racy (and real) pictures of Kiely, and she was bitching all over Nessa because of her naked picture leak.

• Robristen lovin

Vadgenessa is a talentless whore and Kiely is so much better and prettier. Happy birthday Kiely AND Mitchel Musso!

Happy Birthday Ms. Wiliams today is my birthday too so in a strange way I am glad to say Happy Birthday to someone, I hope your day is filled with joy and those who love you.

• Lexi