Bridgit Mendler: Good Luck Charlie!

Bridgit Mendler: Good Luck Charlie!

Bridgit Mendler has scored her very own TV show! It’s a live-action comedy series on Disney Channel called Good Luck Charlie.

The 16-year-old actress will play Teddy Holliday alongside Jason Dolley, who plays her brother Casey.

The series follows Teddy, Casey, and their 10-year-old brother Gabe (Bradley Perry), whose parents enlist their help when they return to work after the birth of their fourth child, Charlotte, aka Charlie. With their parents juggling full time careers, the older Holliday siblings pitch in, getting very familiar with baby formula, burp clothes and babysitting while navigating typical teenage life.

Good Luck Charlie won’t premiere until 2010 but you can watch Bridgit guest star on Wizards of Waverly Place next Friday, July 24 @ 8PM ET/PT on Disney Channel. If you haven’t already, check out promo pics from the ep!

HAVE YOU SEEN Bridgit on JONAS as Nick’s love interest? What did you think?

Photos: Eric McCandless/Disney Channel
Posted to: Bridgit Mendler, Good Luck Charlie

Pages: [1] 2 3 »
cami @ 1:01 pm on 07/15/2009

she’s so pretty and I loved her in JONAS
I’ll be watching it ;)

rachel @ 1:04 pm on 07/15/2009

i think she’s really talented! but the show looks kinda lame..i’ll watch it anyway…she could become the next selena…cuz both are very pretty and both are amazing actresses…but then i hope she’s just bridget!

Britney @ 1:14 pm on 07/15/2009

I’m not really looking forward to the new shows honestly, this one sounds kind of lame, like typical, but maybe I’ll watch it. She’s very pretty and a good actress but I just don’t like Disney’s new shows anymore, ever since Wizards and Hannah Montana.

zoom @ 1:40 pm on 07/15/2009

boring show, doesn’t appeal at all.. i hope it never gets picked up by the channel, they have only filmed the pilot and the show hasn’t been picked up by disney yet so everyone stop making a big deal out of it! geez, she hasn’t scored her very own show, it is a cast ensemble which means that 3 people star in it! besides it’s not like she will get the media’s attention like gomez and lovato. i doubt that this girl will be tapped the next miley for miley connection, that is how lovato and gomez got the media attention.. and she isn’t talented at all. normal actress

Jasmine @ 1:48 pm on 07/15/2009

i dont like her.
& the idea for thee show seems boring.

TV @ 1:52 pm on 07/15/2009

I like her. Just not the show. I’d much rather see more of her as Juliet the Vampire.

And what’s up with all the weird names for girls on Disney Channel. Mitchie, Carter, Teddy, and Charlie??? Are they out of girl names?

LH @ 1:57 pm on 07/15/2009

a show about kids basically raising a baby? that’s not very disney.

adfgungarg @ 3:00 pm on 07/15/2009

Is it just me or does she look exactly like Kay Panabaker in this picture???

Jess @ 3:16 pm on 07/15/2009

she’s ugly

anne @ 3:24 pm on 07/15/2009

I got EXTREMELY excited when I found out the show got picked up! This is awesome! Of course I’m going to watch, it sounds fun :) It’s great that Jason Dolley has a new show, I mean, he deserves it! And Bridgit seems really cool! Can’t wait ’till they start filming and it premieres!

Jenny @ 3:39 pm on 07/15/2009

I am glad she has got the chance disney seem to think she deserves it and lots of people didnt like SWAC at first but where is it noe

anonymous @ 6:11 pm on 07/15/2009

@Jasmine: wtf?? u dont even know her.

Jared @ 6:38 pm on 07/15/2009

Some people are already talking on Twitter about how they want her to be in a spin-off playing the vampire character she played on Wizards. I think that sounds like a much better idea than this show

Meagan @ 6:44 pm on 07/15/2009

I’ve already watched that episode of Wizards she did and I must admit she did extremely well. I really like the vampire family. I wouldn’t mind a spinoff either.

Besides, this Charlie thingy sounds ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz!……

BillyGoat:) @ 6:53 pm on 07/15/2009

Yeah, Good Luck Charlie…you’re gonna need the luck cuz this show sounds boring!

liz @ 8:16 pm on 07/15/2009

lets hope she doesn’t sing.

i already know her future… We all do.
She’s gonna date one of the jonas brothers,
have her own album , go on tour,
star in some ‘Disney original’ movies,
and be forgotten.
No need to make a big deal out of this nobody.

carli and teresa @ 8:44 pm on 07/15/2009

wow. we called this one after we saw her in ads for the wowp 2 part saga. she wouldnt be guest-starring on so much stuff if thats what they hadn’t had planned for her.

ella1170 @ 10:06 pm on 07/15/2009

I knew I was going to see her again. She is pretty, I thought she was good as Nick’s love interest. I’m not sure about the show though but we’ll see……

billythekid @ 11:24 pm on 07/15/2009

I saw some silly comment on the internet about this girl being the “Next Miley Cyrus” etc, and I was like, what? I had never heard of – probably because I have never seen even 1 episode of Jonas – but this girl doesn’t have any appeal whatsoever. First of all, Disney is all about a look, and this girl just doesn’t seem to have the vibe that people are used to from Disney. Unless Disney is going all crazy and think that the next fad is going to be about being moody and subdued? If that’s the case, then they have a winner, otherwise they are probably shooting blanks. As far as singing goes, I don’t even want to know!

justme @ 11:33 pm on 07/15/2009

ugh this will never beat Hannah Montana,Lizzie McGuire. This girl doesn’t have X factor

justme @ 11:42 pm on 07/15/2009

—–
Not to mention Alex,Sonny lol,they are no more girlie girls name now

Tooty @ 2:05 am on 07/16/2009

Hate her! All she does is brag about her “career” all over the internet. Just watch one of her videos.

=) @ 3:13 am on 07/16/2009

she’s from a movie called the clique…

candycrazy @ 4:28 am on 07/16/2009

i so knew she was gonna have her own show. not a BIG fan though.

maria pia @ 1:10 pm on 07/16/2009

i saw she on the first episode of jonas!!! i dont like her performance!!! but i love JONAS!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »