Wizards Cast Celebrates With Emmy Cake!

Wizards Cast Celebrates With Emmy Cake!

Selena Gomez, Jennifer Stone, David Henrie, Jake T. Austin and the rest of the Wizards of Waverly Place cast pose for a pic around their celebratory Emmy cake on Thursday (July 16).

Earlier this morning, the cast dished to JJJ about the nomination news.

David, 20, also followed up with JustJaredJr.com about some of his recent tweets. Check it:

On digging a hole to China at the beach: “I never did [make it], I gave up halfway and ended up burying my friend in the hole.”

On sleeping on the floor: “It was awesome! It was awesome! I feel stronger now, probably because I was moving around a lot in my sleep, so my muscles are stronger now. It was a good experience.”

On best friend (and roommate) Brandon Smith‘s restaurant, Spice: “It has really good breakfast. I go in the mornings to get breakfast burritos, and it sort of has everything towards lunch. They’re open from 4-9 and they have all types of food. They have pasta there, and I get the chicken piccata which is really good, but they have all types of foods. It’s a cool little place, it’s quiet and the food is nice so I enjoy it.”

Wizards-cake wizards waverly emmy cake 01
Wizards-cake wizards waverly emmy cake 02
Wizards-cake wizards waverly emmy cake 03

Pages: [1] 2 »
simnel @ 9:52 pm on 07/16/2009

first yay it looks yum concrats

Ruby @ 9:52 pm on 07/16/2009

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice!!!!!!!!!!!! go wizards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIIRST!!!!!!!!!

lisa @ 9:52 pm on 07/16/2009

the cake looks yummy!

koolkat @ 9:57 pm on 07/16/2009

I’m really happy for them! look at them, they’re like a family!

BlaireB @ 10:01 pm on 07/16/2009

omg, look at David Henrie’s sexy body!
he’s so freakin’ HOT! he should leave his shirt off from now on.

s @ 10:02 pm on 07/16/2009

wow, he has great abs

tina @ 10:02 pm on 07/16/2009

@BlaireB: I knoww! and he’s so lovable, funny, charming and so hot!

love David Henrie! <3

voteforzanessaonTCA!!! @ 10:05 pm on 07/16/2009

Lucy Hale is one Really lucky girl!! LOL. Look at those abs! haha..
Btw, congratz for the Emmy!! I’m very happy for them…

glassslippers @ 10:08 pm on 07/16/2009

@voteforzanessaonTCA!!!: David and Lucy broke up like 10 months ago. they’re just friends now.

KMX @ 10:14 pm on 07/16/2009

AWWW YESSS THEY NEED TOWIN I MEAN THERE FREAKING AMAZING and creativity level is dupper high and if no them then iCarly should win,i mean hello theyare supper funn and marinda is such a grea actress,sorry HM but you guys had your chance and to behonest your show isnt that funny anymore,i love you miley but its not as funny as iCarly SORRY

Jon @ 10:43 pm on 07/16/2009

They truly do look like a family actually. This is the only show I have ever been happy for to be nominated. Cheers to them.

TV @ 10:45 pm on 07/16/2009

I thought they give out champagne bottles to all nominees? Maybe they were afraid David would drink it all…. lol JK. Congratulations to my favorite wizards!!! Cake is better than champagne any day.

alicia @ 10:52 pm on 07/16/2009

OMG !!!!!!!!!! david’s body is crazy !!!!!!!!

Flyaway @ 11:07 pm on 07/16/2009

@voteforzanessaonTCA!!!: david and lucy are NOT dating anymore, they broke up last year!

anna @ 12:37 am on 07/17/2009

daaamn david henrie is so HOT!

especially when he was talking about sleeping on the floor, made me wanna say ” damn, that’s hot”

amanda @ 1:06 am on 07/17/2009

i’m so happy for them! go wizards

leah @ 1:24 am on 07/17/2009

The cake looks really good!:D They need to share ok it’s really late at night and now I’m craving crap! I would be crazy enough to drive somewhere to get some lol. Congrats cast!!:) You guys deserve the nomination because the cast is full of incredible talented actors. The writers bring joy to families everywhere with the family message and gosh how can you guys think of all those spells? One word geniuses! The directors capture every moment to perfection. Everything about Wizards is awesome! Hopefully they take the win!<3

voteforzanessaonTCA!!! @ 1:42 am on 07/17/2009

@Flyaway: I thought they are together again! Ppl said they’re on and off. Oh well! haha.

......Fan @ 2:17 am on 07/17/2009

omg! congratulations!
i think …the Wizards Should WiN
because them show is amagazine
Go WizarDs!!
Let’s Win!!

SeL
you’Re
My
IdoL
i
Love
u!!…

......Fan @ 2:21 am on 07/17/2009

let’s win wizards are the best tv show i never see in my short life sel youre my idol i love u congratulations

shannon @ 3:40 am on 07/17/2009

david has such a nice bod!

simnel @ 3:58 am on 07/17/2009

vote for jake.t.austi and selena gomez TCA

=)=)=) @ 8:34 am on 07/17/2009

i love the show but i dont think it should win cuz well i it just doesnt do anything 4 us its always about being a bad girl and dont listening 2 your parents and do whatever u like its ok cuz when u get into bad things your brother or father will bale u out so i think the show is like do bad things and other people will bale u out its ok do bad things so i dont think it should win thats not what little kids have 2 do in there lives !!!! just saying guys dont killl me and speaking about killing there r some people that r saying realy bad things about taylor swift and britney vs. lady gaga at the insider hottest tour in summer its not there just write it on google !! add your comments please and thanku =)

kevin @ 10:26 am on 07/17/2009

not to be rude…
oh what the hell, who cares!!
and if just jared deletes this comment, then
what kind of site is this then if you cannot voice your opinion.

i think there being show offs and just ruining there luck
like Oooouuu you got nominated for an emmy, like they havent before?
oh wait, thats right ! there LAME. no talent. no nothing. im surprised they
even got nominated in the first place. at least iCarly and Hannah Montana crew members, etc arn’t being so fidgety bout the news. like
seriously? and that fat un-talented horse “harper” or whatever her name
is shout SHUT THE F**K UP! bout hannah/miley not winning. id laugh if they lose and miley wins, or iCarly. and to be honest iCarly and Hannah are 10 times better then this crappy old show thats just a ripoff of harry potter and what not.

OH and btw WIZARDS SUCK !

:) im done.

miss zanessa @ 10:33 am on 07/17/2009

congrats to everyone!!!
kudos for having such a great show :)
you deserve to win

lisa #3: yeah the cake looks yummy, but… david looks yummier LOL
seriously he´s cute, sweet, funny, smart and he has a great abs :L

blaireb #5: you´re right from now on he should be shirtless on the show hehe well at least on the movie

Pages: [1] 2 »