Selena Gomez is Falling Down

Selena Gomez is Falling Down

Selena Gomez exclusively dished to JustJaredJr.com that “Falling Down” will be the first single off her not-yet-titled album!

The 17-year-old singer shared with JJJ earlier this morning, “My single is called ‘Falling Down’ and it’s basically about Hollywood and what people think about it; and essentially how plastic it is sometimes. It’s fun and I think girls can relate to it somewhat; for me it was because of Hollywood but it can really relate to a mean girl, an ex-boyfriend, to whoever.”

Stay tuned for more of our interview with Selena!

TELL JJJ: Are you excited to hear Selena’s music?

Photos: Jaimie Trueblood/Disney Channel
Posted to: Selena Gomez

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 »
diana @ 4:02 pm on 08/04/2009

dude, im so stoked for her album to come out!
cant wait to hear the song! (:

krixtina @ 4:03 pm on 08/04/2009

yaaaaaay:D

Jon @ 4:05 pm on 08/04/2009

First! yAYYYYYY!!!!! Finally! Omg she needs to release the song NOW! We’ve all waited so fvckin long. Now it’s almost here Yay!!!

nileyfan4ever123 @ 4:08 pm on 08/04/2009

no..she cant sing!

Meagan @ 4:09 pm on 08/04/2009

If “Falling Down” is anything like “La La Land”, I hope Selena sticks to her words and keep herself down to earth. Unlike Demi, who now acts like she is the mayor of La La Land. ughh

Zekemaster @ 4:10 pm on 08/04/2009

@nileyfan4ever123: YOU can’t sing -_-

kc @ 4:11 pm on 08/04/2009

@Meagan: I know. Lately, I just wanna smack the hell out of Demi. She’s gotten SO big-headed. I don’t know what happened. ):

Jerry#1 @ 4:13 pm on 08/04/2009

DUH JAred Im excited for her music! Hurry up and give us more scoop on the new album. I can’t wait!!! WHoooooo!!!

Zac F Ron @ 4:16 pm on 08/04/2009

@kc: Demi’s twittering has gotten out-of-control annoying. She’s definitely crossed over to La La Land, or in Selena’s words, Demi is “Falling Down” lmao

tara @ 4:17 pm on 08/04/2009

@Meagan:
First, Selena is awesome :) i love her and i cant wait to but her cd :)
Demi is SOOO not the ‘mayor of la la land’ she didnt change. she died her hair, and her tan is too orange..i dont c whats wrong. she is NO WHERE near miley. i hate miley, and i love demi and sel and the jobros…demi is a good kid and she is enjoying fame :)

no hard feelingz :)
XOXO

Carol @ 4:18 pm on 08/04/2009

Cant wait to hear! Love her : )
And she can sing!

LALLE @ 4:20 pm on 08/04/2009

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’M SO NOT EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah @ 4:21 pm on 08/04/2009

I cant wait till the song comes out but I think that her description ” relate to a mean girl ” and ” ex boyfriend ” I think she is talking about Miley Cyrus and Nick Jones. I think she is trying to make a point.

Meagan @ 4:24 pm on 08/04/2009

@tara: Well Miley has gotten REALLY REALLY famous so she’s bound to get big-headed. But Demi is just GETTING famous and she’s already acting like she’s all that. What will she be like when she IS famous? Selena is the only DIsney girl that wouldn’t seem to let fame get to her.

kris @ 4:25 pm on 08/04/2009

sooo excitedd!!

Jane @ 4:26 pm on 08/04/2009

omg i totally agree with u guys i demi thinks she’s really somethin and it’s really anoyin after all these years i never saw miley did such a thin like that.And Demi’s new album is not soo good! But I’m sooo damn excited for selena.She is really sweet these days.I think her album will be amazin.And people always say that demi has a really great voice but i just can’t agree like the people around me.Her voice makes me headache sometimes.And she totally copied haley williams in her quiet song.

demiselenafan @ 4:27 pm on 08/04/2009

@kc: what are you on! demi is not big headed at all she is totally unselfish and she thinks about her fans she doesn’t think she is the best maybe you should get a reality check

jena @ 4:31 pm on 08/04/2009

i can’t wait!!!! i want to her the song and see the music video NOW…im impatient!

thais @ 4:31 pm on 08/04/2009

ugh she cant sing!!!!!!
jesus.. now everyone think that can sing.. but its not how things work out

Flyaway @ 4:34 pm on 08/04/2009

Selena has been singing very well lately, judging from her songs “Disappear” and “Magical”, she might even sound better in her album. I can’t wait. I’ve been waiting for her to come out with an album for two years already!

lisa @ 4:35 pm on 08/04/2009

Maybe selena is the mean girl did you ever think that

Carol @ 4:38 pm on 08/04/2009

Why everyone think that everything she does is about Nick Jonas or Miley Cyrus?? –’ Just stop.

nikki @ 4:40 pm on 08/04/2009

@Meagan:
i agree with you because Selena isn’t letting fame get to her she is nice and down to earth Demi i still like her kinda but she is like getting big headed just like miley Demi she is changing everything she hangs out with miley more and is starting to change because of her but i still like her i just wish she wouldn’t be a Disney brat like most Disney stars

Cindy @ 4:40 pm on 08/04/2009

Her singing career is going to last as long as paris hilton’s singing career. She has a good voice but honestly not that good people are gonna get tired of her. And thats just my oppinoin. She is a really good actress though. She should stick to that

nileyfan4ever123 @ 4:41 pm on 08/04/2009

i hate how every disney actress has to sing!!
selena is a better actress then singer and i wish she would just stick with that!!

i cant believe ppl thinks she is a great singer!
how can u listen to demi lovato sing and then hear her and be like SHE”S GREAT!

Go listen to One and the Same..demi is hitting high notes and selena is in the background going “yea yea yea” and “lol” the whole time!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 »