Miranda Cosgrove: iCarly Cadillac Crusin'

Miranda Cosgrove: iCarly Cadillac Crusin'

Miranda Cosgrove and on-screen brother Jerry Trainor cruise around in a classic orange Cadillac in Hollywood on Thursday afternoon (August 20).

The 16-year-old actress and Jerry were driving around Tinsel Town and filming a bit for new series, Hollywood Hangout. Miranda tweeted, “We get to drive around all day in an orange, convertible, vintage car. If your in the Hollywood area u might c us looking like nerds.”

During filming, the Caddy stopped at the famous Hollywood and Highland intersection and gave away an autographed flip-flop and a pepperoni-pizza. Two lucky fans also had the opportunity ride around in the car with the duo and interview Miranda.

25+ pics inside of Hollywood Hangout duo Miranda Cosgrove and Jerry Trainor

Miranda-cruisin miranda cosgrove cadillac cruisin21
Miranda-cruisin miranda cosgrove cadillac cruisin22
Miranda-cruisin miranda cosgrove cadillac cruisin23
Miranda-cruisin miranda cosgrove cadillac cruisin24
Miranda-cruisin miranda cosgrove cadillac cruisin25

katey @ 9:59 pm on 08/20/2009

cute!! But isn’t kind of weird they are in another series together? What network is it going to be on?

harper @ 10:12 pm on 08/20/2009

—————————

Maybe it’s a spin off of iCarly and they’re getting rid of Sam and Freddie.

That would be fine with me. Can’t stand Sam/Jennette

Vanessa fan @ 10:42 pm on 08/20/2009

Aww!
That’s cute!
I love the car btw!
Cadillac’s are awesome!
Espicially th cadillac escalade!

Julissa @ 11:06 pm on 08/20/2009

Miranda is a really nice person, nice for her. =]

Brett @ 11:31 pm on 08/20/2009

Love her and the show….what’s the hollywood hang?

Liev @ 11:56 pm on 08/20/2009

LOVE MIRANDA, SHE IS JUST SO REAL!!!!!

Tooty @ 12:27 am on 08/21/2009

I love it. iCarly moves to Hollywood. What a great idea!!!

justme @ 1:19 am on 08/21/2009

So ugly. Get some tanned.

lala @ 5:06 am on 08/21/2009

what do they mean by series? i thought icarly was until next year?!! i just love i carly and can’t let go of it just now an di love carly sam freddie and spencer

sien @ 7:38 am on 08/21/2009

love her

kstewandmirandacrockx @ 1:12 pm on 08/21/2009

@justme: She’s not ugly, and it’s totally useless to say that when it does no good to your life to do so. And are you implying pale people are ugly? You’re an idiot.

i love icarly and sam i love freddie

qwert @ 9:32 pm on 08/24/2009

I really dislike how this show allows a girl (sam)to be violent toward freddy. This is making it ok or normal for woman to act this way with men when they grow up . Later in life this becomes normal to people thus allowing woman to act this way toward men. If a boy did this to sam then i guarantee that u would have a but! load of woman complaining. With laws these days tv should not make this ok. I guarantee u some girl out there will grow up thinking that violence is ok toward men thus end up dead somewhere because of it. Its not so funny now when u think about it huh?

natgab @ 4:25 am on 10/16/2009

From the name ” Hollywood Hangout ” the other show might just be them visiting cool places in Hollywood. I don’t think it will be a regular show.

And I think Freddie & Sam are cool. Carly is great, but Sam has the best comedy parts.

And I love all the weird stuff Gibby does. Like when he said there where only 5 Low-fat Fat cakes in the tub that had several hundred in the locker competition.

Dear I Carly gang, I was wondering where do you host the show and when do you host the show. I want to be on your show. First, let me introduce myself, I am Jeremiah Ostrow, I live in Belleville NJ. If you have any questions, you can call me at 1-973-450-9317.

Please read this note/ letter.