Miley Cyrus: VH1's Divas Airs Tonight!

Miley Cyrus: VH1's Divas Airs Tonight!

Miley Cyrus is set to rock the house tonight on VH1′s Divas!

The 16-year-old starlet will perform alongside American Idol alums Jennifer Hudson, Jordin Sparks and Kelly Clarkson, Adele, and Leona Lewis.

Miley shared with USA Today about the special concert and who she’ll be singing with, saying, “To be a diva, you have to pay your dues, but you don’t have to be older to have paid dues.

She continued, “I couldn’t care less about fashion in real life, but it’s a huge part of performance. So I’ll have a red-carpet look, another look for my song and another look when I sing with Sheryl (Crow).”

Kelly said of her peers, “”I love all these girls, and I think people will be excited to see us together. They won’t be trying to figure out who’s best.”

VH1 Divas airs TONIGHT, Thursday, September 17 @ 9PM ET/PT on VH1.

Posted to: Miley Cyrus

yazmin @ 3:26 pm on 09/17/2009

First!! i cant wait!!

yazmin @ 3:26 pm on 09/17/2009

its going to be awesome!! my favorites stars together!!!!

vanessa zanessa is the best!!! @ 3:34 pm on 09/17/2009

love miley she rocks!!!!

Katty @ 3:36 pm on 09/17/2009

She couldn’t care less about fashion, but she has her own fashion line at Wal-Mart?
Don’t hate me because I hate her.
She’s two-faced.
A poser.
And, annoying.
To all those who are going to slam me for saying that, sorry, it’s just the way I feel. You may love her, that’s alright, that’s your opinion, this is mine. Plus, even if you are going to trash talk me, it won’t matter, I won’t be coming back to see.

Jordan @ 3:36 pm on 09/17/2009

I’m not a Miley hater by any stretch but how did she end up on this show. She can sing a little but she just doesn’t have the chops to be on stage with the others here.

daniela @ 4:07 pm on 09/17/2009

okkk….. whats that show even about?!?! i get the point that their singing, but is that it? maybeeee i’ll watch it tonight.

Toya @ 4:07 pm on 09/17/2009

Miley I am so proud of you girl. All the best on the show you are so awesome.

God bless you.

tianna glass @ 4:20 pm on 09/17/2009

hey miley I love you so much and if i could meet you that would be awsome

Anna @ 4:47 pm on 09/17/2009

I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE MILEYY (:

anna @ 4:55 pm on 09/17/2009

cant wait to see her

SHE IS THE BESSST

I LOVE HERR!

Gossip Girl @ 5:01 pm on 09/17/2009

@Katty: you hate her yet you take time to comment and read her post. Haters are just weird.

WAFFI @ 5:45 pm on 09/17/2009

@gossip girl

so true

and

GO MILEY YOU’RE THE BEST

=)=)=) @ 5:49 pm on 09/17/2009

# 9 i agree !! AND I CANT WAIT 2 SEE MILEY !! I LOVE HER !!! I KNOW SHES GONNA BE GREAT !! and she CAN sing guys realy she can !!!
she tries so hard 2 make her fans happy and work hard 2 do that !!
and i think she deserves all the money she gets and more !! miley is just a beautiful inside and out

#1mileycyrusfan4ever @ 5:51 pm on 09/17/2009

miley is amazing cant wait 2 see her im only watching 2 see miley thats all and the haters will see the show 2

OMG @ 6:37 pm on 09/17/2009

um, she meant getting all dolled up. her fashion line is just average clothes like shirts and jenas! duuuhhh u dumb retart!

jo @ 7:56 pm on 09/17/2009

@Katty:

Thats not at all how she meant it. She meant more she typically doesnt get dressed up, but will for the show(s)

Anyway, Miley is a diva. She deserves this. Its not about having the best voice in the world, its a total package and she is that.

Miley is totally amazing..I saw her in Concert on Monday and anyone who hasn’t should do so..how many girls her age has the poise and composure to work an audience like that:) There are none..i can’t wait..she definitely has what it takes to be there:)

MILEY I LOVE YOU!!!!!