Sofia Vassilieva is Very Teen Vogue

Sofia Vassilieva is Very Teen Vogue

Sofia Vassilieva gives a great big smile to photographers as she arrives at the 2009 Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party held at MILK Studios in Los Angeles on Friday night (September 25).

The 16-year-old Medium actress will next be seen in Hurt, a new horror drama.

Hurt is about a recently widowed family who is forced to move into their uncle’s salvage yard, and soon after the arrival of a mysterious foster child, a family secret starts to threaten their lives.

Sofia-tv sofia vassilieva teen vogue 01
Sofia-tv sofia vassilieva teen vogue 02
Sofia-tv sofia vassilieva teen vogue 03
Sofia-tv sofia vassilieva teen vogue 04
Sofia-tv sofia vassilieva teen vogue 05

Photos: Charley Gallay/Getty Images
Posted to: Sofia Vassilieva

Pages: [1] 2 »
H. @ 3:33 pm on 09/28/2009

Jackson Rathbone is also in that movie, Hurt. I love the show Medium this girl is in. Great show.

ha @ 4:38 pm on 09/28/2009

too bad more 16 year olds in the spot light aren’t as professional as her. people like her deserve a little more attention and some of those getting it now (for barely wearing clothes or dancing on stripper poles) really need to get less attention. *sigh*

Babyp @ 4:41 pm on 09/28/2009

I love this girl, she’s so good at acting

none @ 4:44 pm on 09/28/2009

This girl is fake. No girls boobs are that perky. Too much make up.

Mech @ 4:52 pm on 09/28/2009

None: if ur jealous, just keep ur mouth clooose! shut up!
This girl is sooo beautiful, and she’s a great actress altought. She makes a really great job on Medium every week, and she’s awesome in My Sister’s keeper.

I LOVE U, SOFIA VASSILIEVA!

Brittany @ 5:11 pm on 09/28/2009

shes sweet

Gina @ 5:19 pm on 09/28/2009

Looking like 12, with the lips and boobs of a grown (gorgeous) woman… This girl definitely has her own beauty! I bet she’ll land plenty of roles for being both pretty and “unusual-looking” (in a good way)… I wish her good luck in her career!

none @ 5:51 pm on 09/28/2009

@Mech: I am not jealous. I am just telling the truth. No girl looks that good unless she has had a boob job and btw I am a guy so why would I be jealous.

blackberry @ 6:13 pm on 09/28/2009

@none:
Her boobs are too perky?
Too much makeup?
Have you ever been to a high school??

none @ 6:22 pm on 09/28/2009

@blackberry: She is Fake. She looks like a hooker who has had plastic surgery and a boob job. She doesn’t look real.

dundies @ 7:01 pm on 09/28/2009

none, must have confused this for a miley post

none @ 8:10 pm on 09/28/2009

@dundies: Dundies it amazes me that when an actress looks normal like Jennifer Stone you guys attack her and call her fat and ugly but let someone Call Sofia Vassilieva fake and say that she has had plastic surgery and a boob job I’m the bad guy. Well let me just say this Jennifer Stone is more sexy and beautiful than Sofia Vassilieva . Sofia Vassilieva is fake. Her boobs are fake and at lease the Disney Stars like Miley and Jennifer aren’t fake like Sofia Vassilieva . I am just expressing my belief and I am sure that Sofia Vassilieva has had a few jobs done cause no normal teenage girl looks that good or has boobs that big.

joboots @ 8:23 pm on 09/28/2009

@none:

Sounds like you need rehab after this bashing,JMO!!!!

none @ 8:53 pm on 09/28/2009

@joboots: Wow you want to put me down and say I need rehab and am bashing for stating my opinion. Whatever. I still think she is fake and that there is nothing real on her. The truth is that normal teenage girls don’t look like that and Jennifer Stone is more natural than Sofia Vassilieva . Go on attaching me but the truth is most Hollywood actresses have fake boobs, tummy tucks, and plastic surgery. This girl is fake. But if bashing me makes you feel better go right ahead and bash away. She is fake and real girls have to put up with the image because that is the way Hollywood is. However I will take a naurally looking girl like Jennifer Stone any day over Sofia Vassilieva. At lease Jennifer’s boob’s are real.

joboots @ 9:01 pm on 09/28/2009

@none:

Whatever!!!!

pearl :3 @ 10:07 pm on 09/28/2009

who cares!?!?!?!
she could be wearing a push up bra!
and have you seen half of the stars? she is wearing a little make up compared to others.

who cares?

yourfriends @ 11:50 pm on 09/28/2009

eh are you guys arguing about boobs ??

this girl might just be one of those lucky girl out there who is gifted with a gorgeous body since their childhood….. :-)

none @ 11:56 pm on 09/28/2009

@yourfriends: Ya Right. They’re fake.

blackberry @ 12:43 am on 09/29/2009

Seriously, I know tons of girls her age with even bigger boobs than that (and like pearl :3 said, she could be wearing a push up bra), and I know tons of girls her age who wear waaay more makeup than that on a daily basis.

yourfriends @ 1:43 am on 09/29/2009

@none:

hi none, i dunno what your problems are….. but attacking a 16 year old girl in an online site is immature…… calling her fake and get a plastic surgery ?? that’s completely inappropriate….
Now you said you prefer Jennifer Stone. I love Jennifer, she is nice and yes, gorgeous.
Don’t you know that sometimes you can have too much and other times, too little ?
Out there, there are many people who can’t choose what their body looks like.. but even more important, what the heck is so IMPORTANT with boobs of a celeb that you dislike ?

keN @ 1:59 am on 09/29/2009

. . . . Sofia’s gettin rock’n vibe at 16 jus for be’in her.
Go get it girl….. Work hard and live it up being you

AnonymousGuy08 @ 8:00 am on 09/29/2009

@blackberry: True, but I understand none’s reaction to her makeup. Seriously, her lipstick is a little too dark. On the other hand if she had got a boob-job, she would’ve been ripped-off.

AnonymousGuy08 @ 8:01 am on 09/29/2009

@blackberry: True, but I understand none’s reaction to her makeup. Seriously, her lipstick is a little too dark. On the other hand if she had got a boob-job, she would’ve been ripped-off, because her boobs don’t look big enough. So on that note, none is wrong.

none @ 9:24 am on 09/29/2009

I stated my opinion and that is what I think. I’ve never met a 16 that looks that perfect. Believe what you guys want to believe but don’t be surprised when you learn that she has had plastic surgery and a boob job. No girl that I know looks like that. She is fake I believe and I stick by that statement and again I would take Jennifer Stone over her anyday cause Jennifer looks natural and she doesn’t.

phoebe @ 10:07 am on 09/29/2009

is it me or doesn’t sofia look like a teen version of shiloh pitt. I mean just look at her and you’ll see shiloh

Pages: [1] 2 »