Josh Hutcherson: Kristen Stewart Got Me A Turtle

Josh Hutcherson: Kristen Stewart Got Me A Turtle

Check out Josh Hutcherson in a new The Vampire’s Assistant TV spot!

The 17-year-old actor, who celebrates his birthday today, also took time out to answer some of his fans questions that were posted on his official MySpace. Josh dished on being starstruck, The Vampire’s Assistant and Kristen Stewart. Check it:

On if he’s ever been starstruck: “Actually, on Red Dawn, Tom Cruise is actually involved. We were doing a table read and he walked into the room and I didn’t know he was coming. I’m getting giddy just talking about this. He goes around the room and introduces himself to everyone. I talked to him for about 15 minutes about motorcycles.”

On fans coming up and saying hi: “Yes, come up and say hi to me. If I didn’t have fans, I wouldn’t have a job. Whenever someone comes up to me, I’m more than happy to sign an autograph or take a picture. I’m still unbelievably grateful that people find me interesting.”

On working with Kristen Stewart in Zathura: “I just talked to her at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards. She was cool, I totally had a crush on her when we were working together. For my 13th birthday, she got me a turtle, his name was Bob.”

On The Vampire’s Assistant: “It’s not your typical run of the mill vampire movie. It’s got great aspects that make it so different…you find yourself laughing more than being fearful, which is great. It’s really different.

The Vampire’s Assistant opens NEXT Friday, October 23rd.

The Vampire’s Assistant TV Spot #1

Josh Hutcherson Answers Fans Questions

Posted to: Josh Hutcherson

bailey @ 3:27 pm on 10/12/2009

I LOVE HIM!!! AND TURTLES :) hahah

RIP bob @ 3:40 pm on 10/12/2009

He makes it sound like Bob is no longer living. RIP BOB the turtle.

nola @ 3:44 pm on 10/12/2009

haha, that’s so cute she bought him a turtle!

Elsewhere @ 3:59 pm on 10/12/2009

Aww!

Can’t wait to see him in ten years,he has promise. He’s one of the few in young hollywwood that has talent.Being a teen actor in hollywood you get so little chance to showcase what you can do.

aNGELICA @ 4:10 pm on 10/12/2009

LOL! I burst out laughing when I read the title. I don’t know if that was intentional

HELY @ 3:10 pm on 10/13/2009

MY COUSIN AND I LOVE HIM !! =D

Michy @ 10:38 pm on 10/14/2009

He is adorable So cute he is growing up to be quite a cutie and he has talent something that is weird in hollywood these days since now actors with no talent are getting the good jobs. I love that he said that he had a crush on kristen while working on Zathura i believe and about the turtle that she got him SO CUTE is a adorable article thank god i read it LOVE HIM N KRISTEN

Necrosilly @ 7:10 am on 10/17/2009

Josh+a turtle named BOB=tickling my spleen how adorable and amusingly CUTE!!

Carina @ 12:31 pm on 10/19/2009

omg i still remember in the fourth grade my cousin showing me who he is for the first time and that was in elementary school. i havent seen him in movies much since i entered highschool except for journey to the center of the earth which is when i first started highschool so its great to see him on screen again! he is such an amazing actor and not to mention extremely good looking. i cant wait! :P

Amanda @ 12:23 am on 05/05/2010

Him and I share the same zodiac sign!!!!!!!!! But he has got a AMAZING talent to act! Its rare to find teens acting this good!