Logan Lerman: Percy Jackson Lights Up Hollywood!

Logan Lerman: Percy Jackson Lights Up Hollywood!

Percy Jackson is going to light up Hollywood — literally!

Costars Logan Lerman and Alexandra Daddario of Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief will be making Hollywood history magic as they ignite the world’s first “Lightning Billboard” and you can be there!

The Lightning Billboard will illuminate the Sunset Strip (8755 Sunset Boulevard) @ 7:30PM on Wednesday, October 28 in West Hollywood.

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief tells the tale of Percy (Lerman), the teenage son of Poseidon, who is suspected by Zeus of stealing his lightning bolt, the universe’s most powerful weapon. To prove his innocence and avoid a devastating war among the gods, Percy embarks on a transcontinental odyssey to find the real thief. Along his journey, he confronts fierce enemies determined to stop him, and attempts to save his mother from the deadly clutches of another Greek god, Hades.

The fantasy action flick hits theaters on Friday, February 12, 2010. Bigger poster inside…

Percy-poster percy jackson lightning poster 01

zena @ 8:23 pm on 10/27/2009

Wow, that’s an intense promo poster, but I think it would definitely catch the attention of anyone on the street. I’m really excited for Logan growing into larger roles, and hopefully this one garners him the critical praise and the higher profile he deserves.

It’ll be rather strange now having more people knowing who he is, but he’s just that good at what he does, and I’m sure he’ll keep picking quality projects to solely showcase his craft.

Mamic @ 9:04 pm on 10/27/2009

ah i am soooo gonna be there tomorrow!!! so excited!!! =)

roglam @ 9:20 pm on 10/27/2009

This is going to be awesome, CAN’T WAIT!!

christine @ 9:44 pm on 10/27/2009

i’m excited for the movie, LOVE THE SERIES <3
just hope it’ll be faithful to the book

Christen @ 1:31 am on 10/28/2009

this is such an AWESOME poster!!!

flashdrive @ 6:01 am on 10/28/2009

i suddenly hate living in indiana. sigh. oh well. but i’ll live. GO PERCY!!!

Someone @ 6:34 am on 10/28/2009

Percy Jackson is like my all time favorite book. can’t wait for the movie.
will definitely go and watch it!!

skullpirate007 @ 11:06 am on 10/28/2009

Seriously can’t wait to see this movie

stephalice11 @ 4:15 am on 11/07/2009

WOW, i have to wait for July, because that’s when it comes out in the UK

mackenzee @ 9:29 pm on 11/08/2009

I think this movie looks okay. I love the books and hope the movie doesn’t disappoint me. I like the choice of having Logan Lerman, but really detest the choice for Annabeth. She is supposed to have BLONDE CURLY hair. I also don’t like the whole age problem. They are waaaaaay to old. Might as well have cast Hayden Panitire

mmmmmmm @ 4:11 pm on 11/13/2009

He is so awsome and cute

Labyrinth @ 12:41 am on 11/15/2009

LOVE the series!!! But they’re soooo old! And I tottally agree on the Annabeth hair thing! And in the preview, his hair looks brown! But I’m still so completly syced, just hope they don’t ruin it. It’s like my fave book of all time!!!

Mrs.Lerman @ 3:47 pm on 01/10/2010

He’s GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
OMG!!!
i don’t actually mind annabeth i’d say she’ll be ok but logan is PERFECT!!!

karen @ 3:06 pm on 01/27/2010

I don’t care if Anabeth is not blonde, but they look too old. Isn’t Percy 12? at least in the first book.

And Logan kinda reminds me of Zac Efron, maybe is the hair, but his acting also reminds me of Zac, weird cause he looked way different on Hoot.

Hannah @ 11:48 pm on 02/14/2010

i just went to see this movie!!! it was amazing!!! logan is gorgeous!!!

iro @ 7:03 am on 03/28/2010

i love you logan lerman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you are so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Konnie Cruz @ 10:42 pm on 06/09/2010

I luv u guyz n i cant wait to see the movie n get it this month n im goin to go wit my step mom……………