- Carrie Underwood is Late Night Lovely
- Demi Lovato sings with little Joe
- Sneak peek the Glee soundtrack
- Camilla Belle grabs InStyle‘s Look of the Day
- Blake Lively covers Nylon
- Taylor Swift‘s self-titled debut album has spent 157 weeks on the chart this year, earning her the prize for the album spending the most number of weeks inside Billboard’s Top 200 Albums. It was released back in October 2006 and has sold over 4 million copies.
- Happy Birthday to Katelyn Tarver. She turned 20!
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Stuck In The Middle‘s Kayla Maisonet will be taking over JJJ’s Instagram and Twitter on SUNDAY, February 14th for the preview of her new show on Disney Channel. Be sure to follow along with #KaylaJJJTakeover!
- Kanye West is trying to clarify his lyrics for “Famous”, we remain unimpressed – Cambio
- Did Ariana Grande and Scooter Braun parted ways? – TeenVogue
- Rebel Wilson has opened up about hiding her actual age – Just Jared
- One of the Fifth Harmony girls is seriously sick – Teen.com
- Raven Symone got pushed aside for Kendall Jenner – TooFab
- Meghan Trainor‘s hair transformation is so cute! – BOP Tiger Beat
- Walk The Moon‘s “Shut Up and Dance” follow up is totally awesome! – MTV