Demi Lovato Has A 'Wonderful Time' at Disneyland

Demi Lovato Has A 'Wonderful Time' at Disneyland

Demi Lovato grabs onto Pluto‘s antlers playfully as they take a break from taping the 2009 Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade special for ABC at Disneyland on Monday afternoon (November 9) in Anaheim, Calif.

The 17-year-old singer performed her Christmas cover song, “Wonderful Christmas Time” for the crowds that were there. Demi tweeted, “DISNEYLAND!!!!!!! Just saw Mickey… Nearly FLIPPED out. WOO!!!”

The parade, also featuring BFF Selena Gomez, will air Friday, December 25 on ABC.

Demi-disneyland demi lovato wonderful time disneyland 01
Demi-disneyland demi lovato wonderful time disneyland 02
Demi-disneyland demi lovato wonderful time disneyland 03
Demi-disneyland demi lovato wonderful time disneyland 04
Demi-disneyland demi lovato wonderful time disneyland 05
Demi-disneyland demi lovato wonderful time disneyland 06
Demi-disneyland demi lovato wonderful time disneyland 07

Photos: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland
Posted to: Demi Lovato

Pages: [1] 2 »
sg supporter @ 10:40 pm on 11/09/2009

selena was supposed to be there, too, i think?
i read on oceanup.com xD

Serena @ 10:45 pm on 11/09/2009

But where’re pictures of Selena? She and Demi haven’t been seen together a lot lately. I hope they’re not fighting. :/

SJS @ 10:46 pm on 11/09/2009

^Selena taped her part on a different day I think.

Demi looks pretty. I love her skirt. I don’t like most Christmas cover songs, but i’d like to hear Demi do Silent Night or Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree.

Lic_Merry @ 10:46 pm on 11/09/2009

pretty!

EVERY1ROXX @ 10:50 pm on 11/09/2009

yea selena did her taping for the chrismas parade last week. =/

wonder why they didn’t do it on the same day…..

ahhh well

alyssa @ 11:00 pm on 11/09/2009

So much for my 365day pass! Fail! Totally missed seeing her bcuz of work

jo! @ 11:08 pm on 11/09/2009

@Serena:
yea me too :/

bella @ 11:14 pm on 11/09/2009

demi luce preciosa
la adoro todo le cae super bien
sos unica eres y serás siempre la mejor
no te comparo con nadie
me gusta la combinación negro con azul
te quedo super ,
me fascino esas pantys y la faldita expectacular
gracias demi por permitirnos admirarte
I love todas tus canciones y tu voz es puro talento
algo que otras artistas desearían tener y solo se conforman con popularidad
I love demi lovato saludos siempre desde latinoamerica forever te extrañamos mucho DIOSA
gracias por las fotos

suhyeah4 @ 11:23 pm on 11/09/2009

Love the Paul McCartney Christmas song she covers! :)

sandra @ 12:28 am on 11/10/2009

i work at disneyland, saw stevie wonder yesterday didnt know who he was at 1st lol

selena gomez always comes into the park

its not that exiting anymore lol

i hope the jonas brothes come back again =]]

Ryan @ 1:27 am on 11/10/2009

Wow, D looks so radiant, beautiful. Everything about her here – the beauty, outfit, smile, hair.. love it.

selaly @ 1:42 am on 11/10/2009

I have never liked her. And I am not a hater!. I never listen to her music or watching her interviews or anything about her. Except when she is with Selena or Miley. SHE IS FAKE.
Doesn’t look nice to me, Selena and Miley are way more prettier. And they don’t do stupid hollywood stuff like her. SHE LOVES ATTENTION.
Like She tries to look cool and kind of mysterious with a ray-ban today and the next she has her big mouth laughing.

Be Yourself DEMI.

jezz @ 5:40 am on 11/10/2009

@selaly, strongly agree with you! I hv learned dat JJJ deleted my comment on previous ugly DEMI post! Come on JJJ, be OPEN-MINDED!

2bedatcool @ 6:35 am on 11/10/2009

waith i thought it was live show

Mary @ 8:52 am on 11/10/2009

what, demi > selena; demi > miley
excuse me but demi can sing and selena cant. demi can sing, miley can.. but demi is better.

and demi is more real.

so all in all, demi is better. in any way you look at it, demi is better.

boooo you haters.

pouty @ 9:24 am on 11/10/2009

she’s pretty n all but her smile is… really annoying! her smile always seem fake! she shoulda dressed up as The Joker. she already has the smile!

pearl @ 10:34 am on 11/10/2009

Gosh,the previous 3 posters were sorta mean….wow…anyway…..i like her….she has an awesome voice..my fav demi song is “Don’t Forget”….and i like the video too…..she has a surprisingly great voice for a disney star,its natural unlike the rest whose voices are machinised….not naming names..if ur a disney buff like me,you know….

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE demi lovato SOOOOOOOO MUCH she is soooooooo AMAZINGGGGGGGG and role model and my idooool too she is THE BEST,BEST,BEST,BEST,BEST,BEST,BEST!!!
i love her voice sooooo much and her songs too, demi is THE BEST disney star EVER… I LOVE YOU DEMI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o @ 4:50 pm on 11/10/2009

whoooo nice to see Demi all smiles not like some people are putting it a ride of emotions

me @ 8:06 pm on 11/10/2009

@EVERY1ROXX: they probably have different schedule…i thought they were fighting but no they aren’t…they’re just so busy with their own lives that it is hard to contact your friend, which i can understand

sOFIFREYDEL @ 8:16 pm on 11/10/2009

LOVE HERRRRRRRR
SHE´S AWESOME
THE BEST DISNEY STAR

TEAM DEMI FOREVER <333

brittany @ 8:56 pm on 11/10/2009

demi rocks she’s so pretty i like her she have her nice voice she have the sense of style she really rock

selaly @ 9:01 pm on 11/10/2009

Stupid Demi lovers are too annoying,
A fake person is your hero.
Now she is back in LA, she tweeted Selena and tried to get closer to Selena to get more fame!. NOT MILEY ANYMORE. How about that?.
Demi would be a nobody without hanging with Sel, Miley and JB.

And I was wondering why not using a cell to say that?. She tweeted it and if Selena doesn’t reply or go to the party then people will say Selena left Demi and stuff… Smart fake woman goes to Demi. Great JOB!.

Selenafan @ 5:31 am on 11/11/2009

I love Selena so much.She is the BEST.I think she is better than demi.Love Selna 4ever<333

Selenafan @ 5:34 am on 11/11/2009

Typed too fast.it should Love Selena 4ever<333!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 »