Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: What Makes Us Good Together

Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: What Makes Us Good Together

While Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson aren’t answering whether they’re exclusively dating or not, they are revealing what makes them a good pair.

The duo, who were caught holding hands on their way to board a flight en route to London, chatted with MTV about their best qualities.

Kristen shared about Rob: “He’s thoughtful. I don’t want to be specific. It’s funny to talk about your friends in [these terms], because this is now going to be the one thing that’s my favorite thing about Rob. It’s going to be the thing. He’s a real guy. I’ve seen him grow a lot, and I’ve seen him get more comfortable with his position [as a celebrity]. But I also don’t see any change in who he is.”

Rob on Kristen: “It’s strange, because she’s changed over the movies I’ve done with her. I think from the first one, I was so quiet [and] very determined to do something on the first movie. I wanted to look very serious, and it made her, I guess, a little bit more reticent about how to deal with me. As we’ve been doing stuff together, I guess what I admire is that she’s more stubborn than me in a lot of ways. I mean, she really stands up for what she thinks is right and is generally on the same page with what I think is right.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK makes Rob and Kristen a great pair?

Rob & Kristen Share Compliments
Photos: Mark Seliger/Harpers Bazaar
Posted to: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson

Olivia @ 1:42 pm on 11/12/2009

oh they are so the new zanessa!! :)

mena @ 1:51 pm on 11/12/2009

They are waaaaaay better than zanessa! Go ROBSTEN!

Jez @ 1:52 pm on 11/12/2009

@Olivia
They have a long way to go. They’re not even close to what Zanessa has been through.

I don’t mind Rob but I really don’t like Kristen. I think she tries too hard to be different. But if they are really dating then that’s fine. Just as long as they make sure that the movies are not ruined. New Moon in a week’s time!! :D

karine @ 2:04 pm on 11/12/2009

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Katie g! @ 2:14 pm on 11/12/2009

well aside from the fact that there are either really dating and totally in love or that they are either the cutest most oblivious pair on the planet – i love how they look together and how they act <3

vera @ 2:16 pm on 11/12/2009

They are completely perfect together!!!!!!!!!!! I luv <3 ROBSTENNNNNN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Deen @ 2:57 pm on 11/12/2009

i like kristen and im jealous of her, she is cute, she has been filming with rob, and she is genuine, she has everything. She is a sole model for the future celebrities, because she is what she shows, we all can see that.
and Rob is so hot! love him ^^

RobstenLIVES!! @ 3:04 pm on 11/12/2009

they are so great together

alexandra @ 3:20 pm on 11/12/2009

they’re perfect together.
love them both

Chris @ 4:01 pm on 11/12/2009

They make a wonderful pair. They are perfect together.

o @ 4:09 pm on 11/12/2009

good picture and stop comparing them to zanessa geez the post is about robert and kristen and so what if you think they are better than zanessa.Zannesaa was together longer

sweetness @ 4:47 pm on 11/12/2009

too much of Robsten exposure is going to create a sick of them backlash…remember Brad and Angelins..in the beginning they were the very sexy pair to watch…but constant coverage of them till New Moon opens and afterwards is going to get annoying….

warning: stop the 24 hour coverage after themovie opens.

florence @ 6:19 pm on 11/12/2009

geeeeez please this photo is like really giving like a metaphor that there is A POSOBILITY thet they have ”done it” i mean i think they have… sorry for beign rude or disrespectful…..

but anyways they make a ver good couple!!!! loving robsteeeen :0

Amalie @ 6:21 pm on 11/12/2009

I think they were made for each other!!! <333

dee @ 7:47 pm on 11/12/2009

I don’t give a tiny rats behind about these two! I wish they along with Zanessa would go AWAY!

im come from germany @ 7:03 am on 11/13/2009

zanessa is mooooooooooooooore than better

katzarina @ 9:14 am on 11/13/2009

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo confuseddd…..what’s the proof they were dating????????or is it just not prooved because i havent seen a arcticle based on real evidence that they are dating ..pleasee telll meeee….and what was that ok magazine saying that they were opening their home for ok????im so confuseddd

YayTeamEdward @ 4:59 am on 11/14/2009

Yay Kristen is Team Edward

robsten lovin @ 12:56 pm on 11/15/2009

They look adorable. :)

jamie @ 12:57 pm on 11/15/2009

I always like to see a young couple in love.

amarique @ 4:57 am on 11/25/2009

omfg thnxs chris ( i think) seriously the person who said that theyre liek zanessa or whatever, your just jealous ofkristen because shes pretty, she can act, and shes got a hot good dude, that u probably dont have. so stop hating, and just like shut up. (not chris) damn.

amarique @ 4:59 am on 11/25/2009

omfg thnxs person whpo said to back off to the eprson who said the zanessa thing. gosh that person probably is just jealous of kristen becuase shes pretty, can act, is different, and has a good smart hot guy. that she or he probably doesnt have. so just shut up. (not u chris) damn.

twilightsaglover101 @ 8:53 am on 01/04/2010

i looovve them i would loove to see them go out cause they make a perfect couple and that pictures is soo cute!

twilightsaglover101 @ 8:55 am on 01/04/2010

@o: i heard from my (otragously twilight obessed) sister that vanessa hudgens might actually be in breaking dawn which is good cause she used to be my idol so im happy about that