- FTSK premieres new webseries on MySpace
- Glee hits Tyra Show
- Lindsay Lohan wanted Kellan Lutz to pick up her tab
- New Moon comes to Burger King
- Wynonna Judd on Taylor Swift‘s wins: Too much too soon?
- Enter to win Vanessa Hudgens‘s Linea Pelle “Dylan” bag from MySpace.com/Fashion.
- Taylor Swift walked into Avenue, a new Nashville nightspot, to a round of applause, with her music blaring over the loudspeakers and her historic CMA victory replayed on big screens. The newly minted entertainer of the year held court in a short, black vintage-style dress, doling out big hugs to well-wishers and taking countless photos with anybody who asked. The 19-year-old posed with her mother, Reba McEntire and other party guests at the Big Machine bash.
- Katelyn Tarver had some exciting news to share with her fans. She posted on her MySpace, “SOOO– remember that pilot I did last October for Nickelodeon?? Remember? Wellll, it got picked up a few months ago , and I’m shooting an episode next week!!!!! WHOOOOO!!! I’m SO excited! As of right now, I’m only shooting one episode but hopefully it might turn into more! Yes? Maybe? Hopefully?? I got the script yesterday, and I went in for my wardrobe fitting today…. I’m so pumped. And so thankful! I’ll keep you guys posted but just wanted to share that with you!”
Like Just Jared Jr. on FB