Taylor Swift is Jingle Ball Jolly

Taylor Swift is Jingle Ball Jolly

Taylor Swift jams out back-to-back with badn mate Caitlyn on stage at the KIIS FM‘s Jingle Ball 2009 at Nokia Live in Los Angeles on Saturday evening (December 5).

The 19-year-old musician headlined the whole event, bringing a show with her.

Taylor shared backstage about her recent award nominations and wins, “I can’t even believe what’s been happening in the last couple of months. The Grammy nominations — getting that phone call and seeing that on TV, it was one of those things that I’m never going to forget. I wrote it in my diary that night in giant marker letters, ‘I can’t believe this!’ It’s been so amazing.”

10+ pics inside of Taylor Swift shining on stage…

Taylor Swift – 2009 Jingle Ball

Swift-jingleball taylor swift jingle ball jolly 12
Swift-jingleball taylor swift jingle ball jolly 13
Swift-jingleball taylor swift jingle ball jolly 14

Photos: Noel Vasquez/Getty
Posted to: Taylor Swift

Em @ 1:00 pm on 12/07/2009

Oh I love her! For like a week or so i didn’t like her b/c she’s dating taylor Lautner and I’m jealous but now i realize that they are perfect for each other. they are both very humble and modest and seeing interviews like this one makes me realize how much i love Taylor Swift.

jessica @ 1:06 pm on 12/07/2009

she looks so pretty.

Bob @ 1:56 pm on 12/07/2009

I was at the Jingle Ball this Saturday with a date who wanted to go. At any rate, I had never heard Taylor Swift’s music before. I must say I wasn’t very impressed. I know I’m getting old but all I can say is that if this is “country music,” I’m the Pope. The only thing that was remotely “country” about it was the fiddle which you couldn’t really hear over all the guitars, the shouting vocals, and the screaming adolescents in the audience. I also disagree that she’s humble. She came across as rather arrogant to me in the way she carried herself and moved around on the stage; she gives off the impression that she think’s she’s just so cute. I mean she is cute, but she’s hardly all that. Well, at least I can’t criticize the lyrics, being as how I couldn’t understand 90% of them, which was probably a good thing.

cam @ 2:52 pm on 12/07/2009

What a sweet, beauiful talented girl. I just love how she appreciates everything & does not take it all for granted. Thank God there are still some young girls with class & self respect & who set a good example for young girls. In addition to her talent, that is what I love about Taylor Swift & also Selena Gomez.

Tiffany @ 3:00 pm on 12/07/2009

She loves her sparkly dresses and she looks so cute in them. Get them all here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=905

chelsea @ 10:41 pm on 12/07/2009

She’s such a sweet, sweet person!

Eevee @ 3:24 pm on 12/08/2009

@Bob: What the hell is your problem? Taylor is one of the most appreciative, sweet girls in the world. She does NOT just ‘scream’ the lyrics! She has a beautiful voice… and is EXTREMELY talented. Umm, ya… Who’s arrogant here? Maybe before you totally judge someone, you should watch more than one video & do a bit of research first! And her lyrics are beautiful. Thay are all very close to her, and are things that have happened in her life… good and bad. WOW…

Alice @ 9:45 am on 12/09/2009

@Bob:
You’re so wrong. She is the most humble artist you will find. Ask ANYONE. That’s the most un-true-est thing you could ever say about her. She’s country pop btw. People love her for a reason. Too bad you dont see it.
GO TAYLOR!!<3