Miley Cyrus is Groucho Gorgeous

Miley Cyrus is Groucho Gorgeous

Holding onto her leopard print coat, Miley Cyrus step out of the infamous London Groucho Club on Tuesday evening (December 8).

Earlier in the week, the 17-year-old actress got a chance to meet the Queen of England during the Royal Variety Performance, but seemed more excited about another attendee — Lady Gaga.

Miley wrote on her official Web site, “I met Lady Gaga!!!” — more than 50 times.

WHO WOULD YOU like to meet more — The Queen or Lady Gaga?

10+ pics inside of Groucho club cutie Miley Cyrus

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 »
lauren @ 11:17 am on 12/09/2009

im so sick of her.

forson @ 11:19 am on 12/09/2009

she is breath takingly beautiful. There is something special about miley, she so full of life and such a nice hearty girl. You can not take your eyes off her beauty.

Mel @ 11:21 am on 12/09/2009

Hmmmm, Meeting the queen would be an honor . . . but Lady Gaga would probably be more exciting cause you never know what she is going to do next! =P Haha!

dante @ 11:21 am on 12/09/2009

Poor miley even in the uk they follow her. she can’t take a break from papz., but am glad to see her smiling. she has the best smile is like you look at her and you want to smile. she is always so happy and positive.

She really is beautiful……

Hanna @ 11:22 am on 12/09/2009

She looks beautiful ♥
But I hate that coat!

chloe @ 11:24 am on 12/09/2009

i live in england – and yeah of course it would be amazing to meet the queen and lady gaga and especially miley being from the usa metting the queen from england is a big deal but not a big as meeting a world famous entertaing which is in the same industry and she it – but writting on her blog saying over and over that omg i meet lady gag i think is an insult to england as she has came to are country to meet her…..

Bruce @ 11:35 am on 12/09/2009

Then why are you checking out this story??

Do you always check out stories about people you hate??

Why???

ruby @ 11:53 am on 12/09/2009

I agree this is kind of insulting to me and my country. Yeah metting lady gaga would be cool but it’s not an honour- which meeting the Queen would be. Don’t get me wrong I actually quite like miley, she’s beautiful and talented but I think she should show a little respect. It like me going to the US and meeting Obama and then going on about how I just met (e.g) lady gaga.
Still hope she has a nice time over here.

annie @ 12:14 pm on 12/09/2009

Both suck!!!
GAGA AND MILEY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

phoebe @ 12:23 pm on 12/09/2009

@lauren: I am sick of you haters!
If you don’t like Miley that’s your opinion and that’s fine but if you don’t why bother to check out what she’s doing?
I love Miley she’s a great role model. Everybody makes mistakes, AND everybody wears shorts! come on! Miley looks great and she does have a beautiful smile:]

pauli @ 12:29 pm on 12/09/2009

ewwww miley is soo nasty to me… her face are too fat and ugly, she always use a lot of make up and shes only a teenager, her skin must be so horrible!!!! and her hair is so ewwwwwwww fake with all those extension…..

pauli @ 12:31 pm on 12/09/2009

@forson hahaha i just can stop to laughing for your comment…. beauty??? yeah right, vyrus always looks so trashy and like a very ugly travesty…. hahahahahahaha

hjhk @ 12:48 pm on 12/09/2009

she looks amazing the best disney star ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m @ 1:06 pm on 12/09/2009

Haters have low self-esteem

joecool @ 1:08 pm on 12/09/2009

@annie: @lauren: @pauli: Meow,Meow,Meow, or should I say who let the “dogs” out!!!

LOVE FOR MILEY

jaya @ 1:15 pm on 12/09/2009

OHMYGOSH! WHAT A UNGRATEFUL PIG!
SHE MET THE QWUUN OF ENGLAND AND ALL SHE CAN SAY IS ‘I MET LADY GAGA’?!
she seriously needs a slap…does she actually realise how rude she is?!

countryGirl @ 1:17 pm on 12/09/2009

miley is a pretty girl, im not a fan of hers im not crazy about her personality, but she is a child not everyone is mature at 17yrs old. she is a very pretty girl and i aint gonna lie just cause i dont like her…i came to read about gaga…but i had to comment about some of your remarks..because its just MEAN !

Vic2763 @ 1:31 pm on 12/09/2009

She looks beautiful ♥
And I love that coat:)

chastity @ 1:59 pm on 12/09/2009

LOL @ pauli – no argument there. she does have lots of extentions. doesn’t look nice. i think she’s a pretty girl but her personality and the way she carries herself makes her really unappealing. i won’t even start with that “role model” crap. it’s both her fault and her parents’.

shamilah @ 2:32 pm on 12/09/2009

she looks cool!
i would love to meet the Jonas Brothers!!
& miley why say OVER 50times i met lady gaga i mean whats so BIG about her??? more like you should be saying OMGOMG i met the GUEEEN UR IN England!!

shamilah @ 2:33 pm on 12/09/2009

* i mean the queen not Gueeen lmao

Anele @ 3:04 pm on 12/09/2009

Well..! That’s hard … Really hard! But I think that met the BOTH would be nice!! ;P

Tiffany @ 3:38 pm on 12/09/2009

Get her cute leopard coat here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=558

Morgan @ 3:45 pm on 12/09/2009

LOL ! Offended ! Miley didn’t seem that happy 2 meet the queen. I live in London, England and how dare she like Lady Gaga more than the queen ! …. Joking :) Our queen aint all that ! a couple of years ago, she reused to go 2 her son’s wedding….cruel. I personally would have been much more excited 2 see Gaga :)

Carol @ 5:08 pm on 12/09/2009

Seriously, I have a lot of respect for the Queen, she does a lot socially and politically for the country, but some of you guys are talking about her like she’s God. I don’t see why you expect Miley to be anymore excited about meeting the hereditary Head of State in England, than she would be meeting the Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

Pages: [1] 2 »