Justin Bieber Finds One Less Lonely Girl

Justin Bieber Finds One Less Lonely Girl

Justin Bieber surprises a fan out of the audience with roses and a serenade during the Q102 Jingle Ball at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, New Jersey on Wednesday night (December 9).

The 15-year-old musician has been making the Jingle Bell Ball rounds, performing in Boston’s KISS 108′s Jingle Ball just last night.

According to The Boston Herald, Justin even came back out on stage to sing with Jordin Sparks during “No Air.”

Justin will be at Z100′s Jingle Bell Ball with Taylor Swift TONIGHT.

10+ pics inside of Justin Bieber

Justin-q102 justin bieber q102 jingle ball 12
Justin-q102 justin bieber q102 jingle ball 13

Photos: Jeff Fusco/Getty
Posted to: Justin Bieber

Pages: [1] 2 »
none @ 2:35 pm on 12/11/2009

Well there goes that girls virginity. Another one bites the dust. This guy is a real womanizer and jerk. Warning Justin Bieber is a womanizer! save yourselfs and run away before this womanizer and jerk deflowers you!

Lu @ 2:55 pm on 12/11/2009

I don’t know about the deflowering thing. It doesn’t seem he’s… ahem… capable. Ha!

brianna @ 2:57 pm on 12/11/2009

awww thats so sweet!:)

Abi @ 3:34 pm on 12/11/2009

Haha! I love that interview!! And the pictures !!
Also, Justin just followed me on Twitter!! AHhh!
Had to say that ;) x

brad @ 4:03 pm on 12/11/2009

@none: ok really, he is like so pathetic. He NEEDS to find a girlfriend, dude ur like 13 GET OVER IT! my god!

brad @ 4:06 pm on 12/11/2009

and he always SHAKES HIS head! ****** with down-syndrom!! STUPID JUSTIN!

Amy @ 5:14 pm on 12/11/2009

I can’t find this vidio in youtube!! and i want to watch it soo badly! HELP!

i absolutly love justin bieber @ 6:25 pm on 12/11/2009

omg i wanted tix SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad and o my god. ill be in new york tomoro!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! does any1 no how long he will be in new york 4?!!!! if i see him im gna faint. no lie i will

drew @ 6:26 pm on 12/11/2009

you kids need to get a life

Ana @ 7:32 pm on 12/11/2009

@none: what are you??

1- a crazy mom
2- a 9 year old girl
3- a depressed guy trying to find girls with that stupid conversation??

gosh, if you knew how ridiculous it is what you are saying!

he’s 15. he’s just a kid. he is not going to deflower any fan!!! god, ppl.. you’re sick!

Trey @ 7:34 pm on 12/11/2009

Wow, stop wasting minutes of your life to bash this kid.
He’s awesome!!!
Keep it goinn justin

ashley @ 7:55 pm on 12/11/2009

if you think look at the girl .. i thought it was a guy for a second .. lookes like a dude to me , just saying .

tutti @ 8:44 pm on 12/11/2009

gee~

Jamie @ 11:01 pm on 12/11/2009

@ashley: thanks hun.. tht girl is me =) but w.e.. im not a guy and justin bieber didn’t hang with you in philly so i can see ur jealous =) Thanks for all the support with justin guys!!! =)

Ina @ 12:57 am on 12/12/2009

i wish justin bieber would go in the philippines and have his concert in batangas!! i’m his no 1 fan!!! i love u JB!!!!!

nathalia @ 7:26 am on 12/12/2009

i can’t stand how cute he is.. haha (: soo adorable.
i wish he was 2 years older haha

Psyche @ 7:53 am on 12/12/2009

@brad:

You realize you are insulting the mentally deficient with something that isn’t even true.

Heey @ 10:16 am on 12/12/2009
lala @ 2:53 pm on 12/12/2009

Seriously I like Justin Bieber. I mean – I’ve got nothing against this guy. I’m a 14 year-old girl and I mean he’s cute but I have my own life and for me, there is no sense in chasing after him if you know nothing works out.

But I’m starting to think he is a little jerk. Just by the way he talks: very confident and so honest. Really. He thinks he’s all that but he really isn’t.

Anyways I really like him, it just pisses me off sometimes. the way he speaks like he knows everything. But I have his album. :) haha :D

none @ 2:56 pm on 12/12/2009

@brad:

dude…your dumbbb..who doesnt love justin bieber<3

jillian @ 12:20 pm on 12/25/2009

i hope if i meet justin bieber he is not some stuck up star that
never pays attention to his fans btw i love him he is very very very
HOT MY NUMBER – (1302)-798-8684 ZIP-19809 IN WILMINGTON DELAWARE

LADY @ 11:42 am on 01/04/2010

he is so cute and very very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i LOVE him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy @ 2:17 am on 01/14/2010

“Deflower” a girl? He hasn’t even hit puberty yet rofl. I don’t think he’d be able to reach the hymen.

Aly @ 2:48 pm on 02/10/2010

Ok well i thank its soo sweet that Justin Bieber does this kind of stuff, he is a nice person, you should at least be happy for the girl that she won the flowers! Everyone has that time to shine, even us, in the near futuer i bet, but still we will have our time, time to shine with him! You never know, maybe if you go to eat somewhere or if you go to the mall or something you could run into Justin Bieber or Chrisitian Beadles, Im sure it could happen you just need to be thankful and thank of others first! So you never know you could be his “One Less Lonly Girl” anytime,anywhere,any place. It could happen, you just need to belive that it will happen and if god knows you want to do that so badly then he will answer it and you will be happy! Everyone has that time in there life, it happens all the time, 24/7 and day and night! So be thankful, it could happen to you, be Happy!

MITCHHHHHHH @ 6:38 pm on 03/16/2010

HEY WHTS UP
I WOULD LOVE TO BE THAT GIRL WELL IM STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO COME TO MEXICO …. AND HAVE LUCK TO BE THE ONE UP THERE OMGGG
HOPE MY DREAM COME TRUE ,,,, I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET THERE OR JUST TO TALK TO HIM IF IT WAS NECESARY QUIT TO ALL JUST TO TALK TO YOU JUSTIN BIEBER …. BIEBER FEVER… I LOVE YOU HOPE YOU COME WAITING YOU

Pages: [1] 2 »