The 17-year-old musician revealed five “secret” things about his upcoming album, Who I Am. Check it:
– Nick and The Administration recorded who i am in blackbird studios in Nashville, Tenn. John McBride, who is married to country sensation Martina McBride, owns it.
– Drummer Michael Bland, also played drums on some of the tracks off of the Jonas Brothers last studio album.
– Nick‘s grandfather accompanied him on the trip to Nashville and they rented a house on a ranch.
– Nick recorded a track called “Stronger” with band Leland.
– Nick loved that the Kings Of Leon also recorded their album at blackbird studios
Bonus tidbit: Nick‘s basketball trick was from when he was recording Who I Am!
Nick Jonas: Five Things about The Administration