Nick Jonas & The Administration are the Critic's Choice

Nick Jonas & The Administration are the Critic's Choice

First the Grammy Nominations Concert, now the 2010 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards!

Nick Jonas & The Administration are set to perform at the 2010 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards next month.

VH1 President Tom Calderone shared, “We could not be more excited to have Nick Jonas & The Administration on our stage at the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards. We pride ourselves at VH1 on presenting high-energy performances by top artists during our live events.”

He continued, “Nick and his band will certainly continue that tradition, revealing another side of Nick that his fans haven’t seen yet.”

Hosted by Kristin Chenoweth, the 2010 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards will be held on Friday, January 15, 2010 at 9:00 PM ET/PT on VH1.

grinch_girl @ 3:51 pm on 12/16/2009

FIRST FIRST FIRST!!!
This is the first time I’m first (lameXD)!!!
Can’t wai t see Nick’s performance, I’m sure it’ll be AMAZING as always!!! Thanx for posting JJXD
Merry Chritstmas to everyone =)

kayjo @ 3:58 pm on 12/16/2009

Now I’ll watch this show too. Any chance to see Nick and the Administration. Nick is so talented.

gabenceto @ 3:58 pm on 12/16/2009

wow loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ivette Joga @ 3:59 pm on 12/16/2009

WOHOOOOOO! This project is going really well. I’m so happy for him!:)

jojo @ 4:03 pm on 12/16/2009

i can’t wait
love u nj <3

Jake @ 4:11 pm on 12/16/2009

hurts my ears. he’s calling in some markers for these gigs. Nick has no talent; disney does.

joe @ 4:11 pm on 12/16/2009

wtf really My ears are gonna hurt

seriously OVER-PRODUCED AND OVER PROMOTED

GEEZ jonas brothers go away for a bit

kind of annoying

lulu @ 4:12 pm on 12/16/2009

@Jake: Nick is way more talented than anyone on Disney! I respect your opinion, but if you don’t like him, why are you on here?

I’m so happy for Nick, just wish he came to England!! xx

SJS @ 4:19 pm on 12/16/2009

Wow. That’s pretty cool. :)

lo @ 4:32 pm on 12/16/2009

Oh, can’t wait to see this. And I can’t wait to see him Jan 17th. I am so excited!!!

jessica @ 4:53 pm on 12/16/2009

i seriously have never been a fan of the jonas brothers, but i dont think hes gonna go far with this solo act. i mean either way hes always gonna be known as a jonas brother.

chloecat @ 8:27 pm on 12/16/2009

I think that Nick is going to pleasantly surprise a few of his critics. This boy is extremely talented besides being generous with his time and money to help people. God bless him! You’ll do great, Nick! I’m looking forward to seeing the Critics Choice Awards!

JULIE @ 8:57 pm on 12/16/2009

I happen to be a 40 year old mother, who still has her finger on pop music today. Jay-Z’s newest single with Alicia Keys is my ring tone and…Yes…I’m saying it. I happen to love Nick Jonas and his new single “Who I Am”.

I will be tuning in to see what else he has in store. For all you doubters…check out his LIVE acoustic performance of “Rose Garden” which was performed on Ryan Seacrest’s show. You can still watch it on YouTube or Ryan Seacrest’s website. It will change how you think of the Jonas Brothers forever, at least when it comes to Nick’s talent.

Cathy @ 9:09 pm on 12/16/2009

OMG! That’s an AMAZING opportunity for him! :) I’m really proud of that guy, and everything he has accomplished! I’m sure he’ll do GREAT in his perfromance..! Not planning on missing it! :D

Katie @ 10:46 pm on 12/16/2009

ahhhhhhhh! Nick Jonas and Kristin Chenoweth on the same show- this is gonna be awesome!!!!!

priwil @ 11:40 pm on 12/16/2009

maybe you’ll better if you goin’ soloist.

bianca @ 12:52 am on 12/17/2009

I kinda like the edge of the bad…yet I hate the name of the band…it’s to tacky IDK they could have chosen something better…”The Administration” what’s up with that.

tena @ 7:19 am on 12/17/2009

This is amazing from him and his band and he loo so handsome in this photo aswell, concrats to nick

I think that his band is pretty good but not as good as the jonas brothers

ash3737 @ 6:16 am on 03/21/2010