Good Luck Charlie -- FIRST LOOK!

Good Luck Charlie -- FIRST LOOK!

Check out the first promo pic from Good Luck Charlie!

Starring Bridgit Mendler and Jason Dolley, the series follows the siblings and their 10-year-old brother Gabe (Bradley Perry), whose parents enlist their help when they return to work after the birth of their fourth child, Charlotte, aka Charlie.

With their parents (Leigh-Allyn Baker, Eric Allan Kramer) juggling full time careers, the older Holliday siblings pitch in, getting very familiar with baby formula, burp clothes and babysitting while navigating typical teenage life.

Good Luck Charlie is set to premiere Spring 2010 on Disney Channel.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Good Luck Charlie? Are you going to watch?

“Good Luck Charlie” Preview
Photos: Craig Sjodin/Disney Channel
Posted to: Bridgit Mendler, Good Luck Charlie, Jason Dolley

Anne @ 12:47 am on 01/07/2010

I can’t wait! :) Thank you so much for the picture!

Ananya @ 7:28 am on 01/07/2010

cool luk gud.. the first promo didnt say much but this one says its gonna rock!
and to all the people who say this is gonna suck, just think people said Wizards was gonna suck but luk how popular and loves it is now?

Susan byrtus @ 8:43 am on 01/07/2010

Looks AWESOME! Def. plan on watching AND promoting to everyone I know! FINALLY, an entertaining, funny, well-writen, relatable show that the entire family can enjoy! Good Luck Guys, it REALLY looks like a hit!

jamie @ 5:24 pm on 01/07/2010

if this show does last what will happen when the baby grows up?

annie ryan @ 1:32 pm on 01/09/2010

cant wai!!!!!!!!!!! <3 JASon

Bridgit fan! @ 10:49 am on 01/23/2010

Omg Bridgit Mendler is like, so awesome! I can’t wait for ‘good luck charlie’ to come out! she is so my role model!

Tara @ 8:17 pm on 01/30/2010

Good Luck Charlie looks like a really good show, I hope it is as good as it looks. I like Disney Channel and all it’s shows/series and movies. My faves are Hannah Montana, the Suite Life and Suite Life on Deck, Wizards of Waverly Place, Even Stevens and Lizzie Mcguire. I never did like Raven. And Sonny is kinda boring and so is Jonas. Life with Derek was really good as well, but because it was a Canadian show, it was popular and all that like the American shows or those filmed in America itself, but it should have been. I always looked forward to new Disney shows and cannot wait for Good Luck Charlie, it’s looks good.

Sarita @ 8:23 pm on 01/30/2010

Ooooooo, Good luck Charlie looks like a good Disney show, not kinda boring like Sonny, Jonas and Raven and hopefully they are no stupid charaters like Max from Wizards of Waverly place, that character is so stupid, I mean it no longer funny or humorous….ugh!!! And they make the character Max a better and unstupid now???
Oh, by the way….Is the baby who play Charlotte/Charlie in Good Luck Charlie real baby? I have been looking to see who plays her and have not found anything about that, so is a real baby playing her or………

Kelly @ 6:33 pm on 02/08/2010

that looks like such a good show!!! i cant wait!!! :)

Caroline @ 4:39 pm on 02/11/2010

Yeah, does anyone know who plays the baby? It’s actually probably twins or triplets considering the amount of time the baby is on the show, but I swear she looks just like the baby that was on CSI: NY at the beginning of the season! I thought that baby was so cute and have been trying to figure out her name, so maybe it’s the same baby?

Paige @ 4:43 pm on 03/05/2010

I am such a “Good Luck Charlie” fan i love all the characters in the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I realy love BRIDGIT MENDLER!!!!!!!!!!!!! She rocks the house down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go BRIDGIT MENDLER and the cast of “GOOD LUCK CHARLIE”:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I luv this show it’s on on Easter of 2010 Charlie is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute I would luv 2 be her or her 2 be my kid lol luv ya Charlie luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u r so adorable lollllllllllllllllllllllll

jenny @ 1:15 am on 04/11/2010

@Caroline:

I know that the baby name is Mia Talerico

ugly ppl @ 11:58 pm on 05/28/2010

Ok so Caroline is a stalker. That is trying to find out thebabys name wth like really kinda stupid because the kidss like 2 and how would you feel if everysingle ugly knew your babys name so think about it they don’t want ppl to kno her nqme YOU CREEP!!

Kenzie @ 8:11 pm on 06/20/2010

@jamie:

Whoa, that’s a good insite! I’m glad someone else realizes this fact!! This is a really bad idea on disney’s part, not only because the show will never last, but also because people will only see Mia as a baby star.

I love Leigh Allyn Baker I can not explain the love I feel for her is very very very “BEAUTIFUL” I love you

brittaney @ 5:57 pm on 02/04/2011

I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv bradley perry on good luck charlie. willlll uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu go out with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dana @ 11:44 am on 06/20/2012

i love good luck charlie i love this character Teddy Duncan = Bridget Mendler.

Dana @ 12:09 pm on 06/20/2012

i love good luck charlie especially Teddy Duncan known as Bridget Mendler.