Joe Jonas Hugs Taylor Swift at Grammy Party

Joe Jonas Hugs Taylor Swift at Grammy Party

Joe Jonas suits up in a Simon Spurr white corduroy suit as he attends the Salute To Icons Honoring Doug Morris held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles on Saturday night (January 30).

The 20-year-old musician was spotted around the party with his brother Kevin and new sister-in-law Danielle, plus rapper T-Pain and ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift.

E Online‘s Ted Casablancas tweeted that there was even a hug between the former couple, “Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas just hugged it out on the carpet. how Miley and Nick of them!”

10+ pics inside of Joe Jonas

Pages: [1] 2 »
inji @ 9:27 am on 01/31/2010

:O

Bea @ 9:28 am on 01/31/2010

Ohh! Jaylor ♥

Noemiii @ 9:41 am on 01/31/2010

I’m so happy because they’re talking again (: . I can’t wait for the Grammy’s tonight <3 Good luck TAYLOR!

suchacrap @ 9:41 am on 01/31/2010

no no no!!
wheres taylor put her brain. she said that she never gonna making up with joe. thats confusing me
joe looks hott anyway, but wheres taylor?

winter101 @ 9:46 am on 01/31/2010

Just because they hug doesn’t mean they are dating. They probably forgave each other for what he put her through when he broke up with her. Taylor would be stupid to take him back. I am more curious about Taylor and Cory Monteith. They were photographed last night at the party sitting next to each other. That is the second time this week they have been together. Cory even mentioned in an interview that he has a crush on Taylor.

Louley @ 9:48 am on 01/31/2010

Oh-kay Joe please leave Taylor alone.

juliaaa @ 9:49 am on 01/31/2010

Awesome. It’s very nice to see them put their difference aside and act like adults.I really love them both.

janet @ 9:58 am on 01/31/2010

The both of them are 20 years old now………..they have matured. In life, there is nothing wrong with forgiving people, clearly Taylor has forgiven him. It is not uncommon to start talking back to someone who you had a terrible experience with. They had some time to cool off, so just because Joe and Taylor were seen hugging does not mean in any way, shape or form that they are going to date again. Think about it, they work in the same industry and are at the same events so it’s better to forgive and move on, instead of wasting energy having all this animosity. Look at how many celebs even married ones have disgusting disputes but are able to be civil after. I do not see these two getting back together.

chris @ 10:02 am on 01/31/2010

Kevin actually looked much better than his brother Joe. Joe only hugged her for the attention he would receive.

mina @ 10:20 am on 01/31/2010

What?!?!?! That’s not good!!! How dare he?????? After what he did he’s acting like nothing happened! Well shame on you Joe! You need some ‘back in time’ to do. =@

rachel @ 10:28 am on 01/31/2010

he’s getting more and more unattractive by the day.

@Raquel__ @ 11:05 am on 01/31/2010

Why is everybody against this? It’s not like they are back together. They are trying to be friends again. No one complained when Nick and Miley reconnected..

ceren @ 11:34 am on 01/31/2010

NO NO NO

Just Me @ 11:56 am on 01/31/2010

Man!

Jaylor RETURN ????????!!!!!

I dont know How I feel..But I gonna say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They dont suit each other!!!

Trev @ 12:17 pm on 01/31/2010

I gotta feel bad for Taylor. Any time she has a picture taken with a guy or hugs a guy, she’s automatically dating them. Then when it comes down to someone asking what’s going on, Taylor can’t confirm nor deny anything for PR reasons. So basically she “dates” a new guy every week, which is complete crap because she has said numerous times that she is in the mind-set of staying single. Also, she is very much aware of what people are discussing online and she doesn’t complain because she understands that it comes with famous and she asked for it.

Michelle @ 12:24 pm on 01/31/2010

he hurt her but she was pretty hard on him afterwards so I guess they’re even and it’s good that they’re talking again, they are both really cool people and they’re on their way to being grownups, it looks as if they both have matured.
happy for them :)

SSR @ 12:24 pm on 01/31/2010

They just forgave each other and put the past behind! They are just gonna be frnds now cuz who wants to be like mad at each other for breakup so long ago! I mean every star breaks up with some1 but they always remain frnds!

mac @ 12:28 pm on 01/31/2010

mimieux @ 12:29 pm on 01/31/2010

Aw I want joe to be with taylor again. Joe looks gorgeous and very dashing here. Could have shaved a little more though. I don’t want to see any hair in the beard/mustache area. ;)

mac @ 12:31 pm on 01/31/2010

It’s a hug!!!are you serious?it’s not like they’re back together.they were both immature:Joe for breaking up with her that way and Taylor for letting everyone know about it not once or twice but multiple times making it a little much.glad to see they’ve seem to have become mature. Though I understand where the people who are not pleased about this are coming from.

fearless @ 12:57 pm on 01/31/2010

joe pls shaaaaaaaaveeeeeeee!
i knew he was going to have some contact with taylor, they are all grown up now;)

brazilliangirl @ 1:09 pm on 01/31/2010

“how Nick and Miley of them” That made me laugh… hahaha
Well, it’s not a big deal… I mean, they hugged, just that! But I think it’s great for both of them, but I hope they don’t get back together… I think they both were really hurt the first time they dated and stuff… If they make up, I hope neither of them get hurt this time…

judy @ 1:41 pm on 01/31/2010

joe looks verrrrrrrrrry hot

oopsie @ 1:46 pm on 01/31/2010

ok, I’m all for letting go of bitterness and maturing. That is THE RIGHT THING TO DO. I just hope they have no intentions of ever getting back together. It clearly didn’t work the first time. so why would it the second time??? now miley and nick are a different story….

shamilah @ 2:37 pm on 01/31/2010

ooooooooh Joe looks VERY HoT in the white suite (: awwwh
ok it’s only a hug….not like there getting together lol

Pages: [1] 2 »