The new “We Are the World” remake will go towards benefiting relief efforts in Haiti. The recording session took place almost 25 years to the day since the original song for African famine relief was recorded.
- Who’s coming back to Glee? – Wetpaint
- Zoey Deutch gets candid – Teen.com
- Miley Cyrus is Mrs. Claus – TooFab
- Cassadee Pope returns to The Voice – Just Jared
- Demi Lovato: The Toughest Part About Writing A Book Is… – BOP Tiger Beat
- Colton Haynes dishes spoilers for Arrow‘s mid-season finale – MTV