Taylor Swift: Peep My Penthouse!

Taylor Swift: Peep My Penthouse!

Check out the view from Taylor Swift‘s swanky new condo in downtown Nashville!

Thanks to InTouch Weekly via Yahoo, the 20-year-old Grammy winner will come home to that view once her Fearless tour wraps up in June.

Taylor tells the mag, “I’m so excited,” about decorating her 3 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, and a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen, in a “quirky, whimsical style.”

Check out more pics at Yahoo!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Taylor’s new condo?

UPDATE: GossipCop is reporting that the pictures featured ARE NOT of Taylor‘s condo. In fact, T‘s place is still under construction.

Photos: Robyn Beck/AFP/Getty, Tom Gatlin/AlecByrne.com via InTouch/Yahoo
Posted to: Taylor Swift

Anonymous @ 8:51 am on 02/09/2010

1st?

I heart it!!!

omar @ 8:56 am on 02/09/2010

:) yey! ahha

adiore @ 8:58 am on 02/09/2010

that’s awesome! It suits her. Curious to see more pictures when they come out.

amy @ 10:09 am on 02/09/2010

Awesome place! She deserves it. Love her.
Oh, watch out, I can feel the nasty comments ready to flow. Lord help us.

Tiffany @ 10:11 am on 02/09/2010

OMG that is such a beautiful place. Idk about kirky but stunning just like her. Get all of Taylor’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=905

Laura @ 10:25 am on 02/09/2010

This apartment is magical, Taylor deserves it after all her success in the past year. Good luck.

Laura @ 10:25 am on 02/09/2010

Evie @ 10:34 am on 02/09/2010

Because she NEEDS 3 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. You know, she’s freaking loaded after her teenybopper fans. And after the Grammy’s, we know it isn’t her singing skills. So tell me: Why doesn’t she ever donate toward charity? I know the JoBros always do.

Samantha @ 11:38 am on 02/09/2010

Really pretty!

Ashley @ 1:25 pm on 02/09/2010

@Evie:
actually Taylor does donate to charity. I know she gave a lot of money to an anti-sex predators non-profit. It’s on wikipedia.
My only question is why is someone of taylor’s caliber doing an interview with intouch? That’s for the Kardashians and those e reality people.

Gorgeouss she is SO lucky :)

Odi @ 2:19 pm on 02/09/2010

Why does everybody think that celebrities who don´t brag about donating don´t donate??? I would never tell the press if I donated sth. so that it doesn´t seems that I´d just do it for the publicity..it actually sucks people talking about how much they´re donating..raising money okay but if you really wanna donate yourself you don´t have to clap yourself on the shoulder

cam @ 4:39 pm on 02/09/2010

@Evie:

Taylor gave $100, 000.00 to one of the flood ravished US states and on her 20th birthday she gave $250,000.00 to a bunch of schools, including some that she attended. & that is just recent giving. I’m sure there is m uch mush more. Ashley is right it’s on wikipedia.

And as for Taylor’s singing skills, that is a matter of opinion, and I’d say that the vast majority of opinion is that she is good, real good & her many times over multi platinium record sales says it all. Taylor is one of the few young stars today that actually works very hard for her money & you don’t see her out looking to be photgraphed by the paparazzi every 5 minutes going for coffee, or walking her dog, or other stupid things.

jessica @ 5:04 pm on 02/09/2010

omg it looks so beautiful. she derserves it.

elle @ 5:18 pm on 02/09/2010

holy crap . her penthouse looks gorgeous . woaaahhhh . o.0

anonymous @ 7:07 pm on 02/09/2010

@Evie: are you kidding me?! the jonas brothers dont donate anything, dumbshit. all they do is “help” kids with diabetes, and they dont even donate money. and if nick didnt have diabetes, they wouldnt help with anything.

emele @ 9:29 pm on 02/09/2010

This isn’t her actual condo kitchen, they just took the picture from the website for the apartments where she brought her condo. Taylor mentioned she doesnt want her kitchen to look modern like this and is planning on making it look more rustic and have more of an old world feel. This is not an actual picture.

KATE @ 5:19 am on 02/10/2010

I love taylor, she’s magic

Team seth clearwaterr! @ 6:19 am on 02/10/2010

@cam:

so true :]

Rainboet @ 9:34 pm on 07/09/2010

@Evie

my family has two guest rooms and we’re just an average upper middle class family. Taylor swift is loaded and I bet she COULD have gotten a way bigger house, I’m positive, trust me. o.o if she has company or just wants to be prepared she can be. A bathroom for each room and 2 for people who just happen to be over. It doesn’t sound that excessive to me. The only thing is it has a lot of bathrooms compared to rooms. And as many have said she does donate more than you I’m sure. Lol And how can you insult her fans? The “jobros” as you put it attract 10-14 year olds. Younger than Taylor Swift’s full audience.

Kailyn @ 11:46 pm on 07/26/2010

Evie, Taylor actually donated ALOT to Nashville after the floods in tennessee earlier this year. She helped out sooo incredibly much. She donated a few MILLION dollars. I bet you didn’t help out nearly as much. So please, don’t hate her.

JSfortune @ 6:36 am on 12/30/2010

@Evie: She does. In fact, she is the 3rd most charitable person this year after Lady Gaga and Alicia Keys. The JoBros come AFTER her. Not so smart now, huh?