Adam Hicks & Emma Roberts to Guest Star on JONAS

Adam Hicks & Emma Roberts to Guest Star on JONAS

Zeke & Luther‘s Adam Hicks goes in for a hug with Kevin Jonas as they film a new episode for the upcoming season of JONAS in Malibu, Calif., on Wednesday morning (February 24).

In the upcoming season of JONAS, Kevin, Joe and Nick Lucas (Jonas Brothers) have landed in Los Angeles, where they have rented a Hollywood Hills house and will experience a summer like no other when their relaxing vacation turns into three life-changing opportunities: Joe lands a prized role in a big Hollywood film, Kevin indulges his newfound passion for the movie business by shadowing a famous director, and Nick takes up surfing and feverishly works on his first passion – writing songs for the new JONAS album.

Adam will star as the brothers’ posturing neighbor, DZ. He tweeted this morning, “kicking it in malibu with the jonas brothers …and emma roberts =P”

Hmm, could Emma be guest starring as well? She is! “Just left the set of JONAS! So much fun. Kevin, Nick, and Joe are awesome,” she tweeted.

The JoBros were also spotted hiking down Runyon Canyon during some downtime.

20+ pics inside of the Jonas Brothers

Adam-jonas adam hicks guest jonas 17
Adam-jonas adam hicks guest jonas 18
Adam-jonas adam hicks guest jonas 19
Adam-jonas adam hicks guest jonas 20
Adam-jonas adam hicks guest jonas 21
Adam-jonas adam hicks guest jonas 22

Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty/Nick Ray/Disney XD, Rupert; Photos: BauerGriffinOnline, GSI Media
Posted to: Adam Hicks, Chelsea Kane, Emma Roberts, Joe Jonas, JONAS, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas, Nicole Anderson

emmy @ 9:34 pm on 02/24/2010

That’s so exciting. I can’t wait to see Emma’s episode!

Rosiie @ 9:49 pm on 02/24/2010

can’t wait for the new season of JONAS!!! I love that show!!! hopefully the Joe&Stella relationship continues on throughout the series!!! cuz they are so cute!!!

rikki @ 10:03 pm on 02/24/2010

i really can’t stand emma roberts. and i’ve only seen one episode of JONAS (it was actually the first episode).

but umm wow. awkward?! haha remember when emma made an ass of herself by saying “i used to have a crush on nick jonas but he’s making his rounds in hollywood and i don’t know if i like that”… and then she caused herself further embarrassment when she apologized at some awards show saying “sorry nick! i love you!”

the two had never even met before this ahahah

gabi @ 10:39 pm on 02/24/2010

can’t wait to see the new episodes of Jonas! and joe is looking hot in these pictures! ;)

Soooo @ 10:59 pm on 02/24/2010

Ack, JOOOOOOEEEE! :) <3

This looks like a fun way to spend lunch break.

What?!! @ 11:51 pm on 02/24/2010

I strongly do not like,Emma Roberts!!!!!…..

Lexy!!!!!!! @ 11:52 pm on 02/24/2010

Nickk! He’s soo hawt! Can’t wait for the new season!

What @ 12:15 am on 02/25/2010

UGHHHHHHHHHH

JoeJonasGirl0676 @ 1:11 am on 02/25/2010

I loved Emma as Nancy Drew only cause I’m a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Nancy Drew fan. So she’s coolios and Rikki, really its no big deal. She said what she said she apologized no need to hate her on it. but, Emma did do some judging on Nick but then apologized to him. so that’s cool of her to do that

JoeJonasGirl0676 @ 1:13 am on 02/25/2010

I suck. I repeated myself in the last comment. Oh well. Oops.

lulu @ 2:38 am on 02/25/2010

Emma Roberts? That must’ve been a little awkward for them both. I’m not so keen on her, I don’t think she’s a very good actress. If her aunt wasn’t Julia Roberts, she probably wouldn’t be famous x x x

Mariska @ 7:12 am on 02/25/2010

Oh my gosh, cant wait!!:)

But idk but is Joe wearing those glasses in JONAS?

Ella @ 7:52 am on 02/25/2010

Oh my Joseph!! So excited to watch him acting with the new hair plus wit his nerd glasses! ;)

me. @ 8:54 am on 02/25/2010

i hope it’s not too awkward between nick and emma. are they both 17, or is she older?

and i don’t get the emma hate. just because she said something about nick, doesn’t mean she’s a bxtch. at least she apologized.

zeynep @ 8:59 am on 02/25/2010

JONAS is awesome and I cannot wait the to see the new season!

*Btw, NICK, you are adorable as always! I love you so much!

zeynep @ 9:23 am on 02/25/2010

But wait, what happened to Nick’s tag and his purity ring?
He was carrying the ring and the tag together, around his neck, but it isn’t there??!!!

jen @ 10:36 am on 02/25/2010

His diabetes tag and purity ring is probably inside his shirt. All the boys look nice, they seem like they are very sweet, my kids love them and they love the JONAS show. I have to admit that I enjoy it to and so does my husband, nice to have a clean-cut show around that you don’t have to worry about your kids watching.

lizzie @ 12:29 pm on 02/25/2010

who are they?
boogietownthemovie.com

Missnileyfanatic101 @ 4:55 pm on 02/26/2010

i can’t wait for this season! even tho nick’s my fav. jobro, joe looks SO HAWT with his haircut and glasses.lol im such a dork lol

Robe @ 7:29 am on 09/16/2010