Ashley Tisdale is Burberry Prorsum Pretty

Ashley Tisdale is Burberry Prorsum Pretty

Ashley Tisdale shows off her shorter locks as she attends the Burberry Prorsum 2010 womenswear show in 3D held at Milk Studios in Los Angeles on Tuesday evening (February 23).

The 24-year-old actress, who was recording Phineas & Ferb earlier today, is now linked to another project called A Misfits’ Christmas, according to Moviehole.net.

The project, which Brittany Snow and Kellan Lutz are also rumored to be attached to, is a new spin on the ‘dysfunctional family Christmas movie, only with sexy young people in a tropical Southern California location where Christmas lights dawn palm trees, eggnog daiquiris are blended, and bikinis are welcome.

Sounds interesting. Stay tuned for more info!

Tisdale-burberry ashley tisdale burberry event 00
Tisdale-burberry ashley tisdale burberry event 01
Tisdale-burberry ashley tisdale burberry event 02
Tisdale-burberry ashley tisdale burberry event 03
Tisdale-burberry ashley tisdale burberry event 04

Credit: Thanks MissTisdale.net!; Photos: Charley Gallay/Getty
Posted to: Ashley Tisdale

Pages: [1] 2 »
Vanessa lover @ 1:11 am on 02/24/2010

Not to crazy about the shoes,But other than that she looks pretty.

Kar @ 1:11 am on 02/24/2010

first!

minieux @ 1:13 am on 02/24/2010

She looks cute. And her legs remind me of mine, naturally thin and small. Except mine are long, which make them look ugly :/ at least to other people

Lauren @ 1:16 am on 02/24/2010

Her hair needs to be brown again ASAP. It keeps looking worse and worse. Otherwise, she looks beautiful!

kara @ 1:17 am on 02/24/2010

@Kar: good job failing

ZJ207 @ 1:50 am on 02/24/2010

WOW!
She looks soo gorgeous!!
I love how she mixed pretty with sexy and glamourous! <3

and those movie news are so exciting :D

ZJ207 @ 1:58 am on 02/24/2010

Can someone tell me who’s that guy she’s with in two of the pics?

kami @ 2:14 am on 02/24/2010

what happened to “sleepless beauty” that was supposed to start filming this month?

M @ 2:16 am on 02/24/2010

Sounds stupid. She needs to find some legitimate movie roles, that will give her one step closer to being called an actress. Starring in stupid movies like that won’t get her respected.

Jannii @ 2:33 am on 02/24/2010

She looks awesome.
Would be excitning to see her & Kellan Lutz in a movie =)
Love both!

ashytisdalefan @ 4:31 am on 02/24/2010

Not liking the dress too much but I love her hair like that. Beautiful as always!<3

Lala11 @ 6:26 am on 02/24/2010

I’m going crazy for the shoes. They look absolutely awesome.
I’m not so into her style in general. On my opinion she doesn’t have one.
But about the movie roles.
She didnt get the part in sleepless beauty.. Emily Browning (Sucker Punch, Bff of Vanessa) got the role.
And I totally agree with M.. she really needs to play serious roles. At least one or two for the beginning. So that we can call her really an actress. I guess with a Misfits Christmas it wont happen.
Sorry Ashley!

Solange @ 6:37 am on 02/24/2010

She looks gorgeous! New projects! YAY!

Yuniie01 @ 7:08 am on 02/24/2010

So gorgeous I love her.

pop86 @ 8:12 am on 02/24/2010

Ashley looks great. I like the dress and the shoes. She got right!

taylor @ 9:16 am on 02/24/2010

@M: You don’t think it’s legitimate? Why? Not trying to attack you or anything, I’m just curious.
I think it sounds pretty okay. Much better than Sleepless Beauty, Teen Witch, or any of the other project she’s been tied to. Plus, this is supposed to be a drama and Ashley has never been in one before. I think it could be good for her.

Tiffany @ 10:29 am on 02/24/2010

She does look great I love her shoes! Get all of Ashley’s super cute clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=19

silvy @ 11:02 am on 02/24/2010

she’s veryyy cute !!!!! I love her <3 I can’t wait for her new prject !

nathalia Braga @ 11:43 am on 02/24/2010

she’s gorgeous.

M @ 12:08 pm on 02/24/2010

@ Taylor, it’s a spin off of a christmas movie. It might be a drama, but I doubt a lof of good dialogue will be in this. She needs something original, also something that will challenge her, because her moives post HSM are really poor.

lucia @ 1:18 pm on 02/24/2010

she is so pretty
love those shoes

Fish @ 1:41 pm on 02/24/2010

Super cute ashley!

Joochi @ 3:32 pm on 02/24/2010

@M: Very well said, sorry to hear that Ashley didn’t get the part of Sleepless Beauty, it suits Emily Browning more though.

taylor @ 3:43 pm on 02/24/2010

I think people are focusing more on the fact that it’s a Christmas movie and less on the actual plot. Yeah, it’s a Christmas movie, but it seems more focused on how the characters grow each year and the relationships they form. But I guess we won’t really know until more information about the plot is released.

And the movie with Emily Browning is a completely different than the one Ashley was rumored to be in. Ashley’s was based on the actual fairytale, Emily’s movie is about prostitution. You can read more about it here if you want.

kami @ 6:30 pm on 02/24/2010

so is this another rumor or does she already have the part? it says ashley is “linked” to the project and brittany and kellan are “rumored” to be attached. it’s not fair to ashley to put this info out there before she actually gets the part. i hope her pr people aren’t doing this in hopes it will help her get the role. btw, ashley was really good in “picture this” and she had the lead role.

Pages: [1] 2 »