Liz Gillies & Avan Jogia are A-Ok!

Liz Gillies & Avan Jogia are A-Ok!

On-screen lovers Elizabeth Gillies and Avan Jogia step out at the 2010 OK! Magazine Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party held at Beso in Los Angeles on Friday night (March 5).

The duo star as Jade and Beck in the upcoming Nick series, Victorious. The series focuses on a new girl (Victoria Justice) who gets accidentally accepted to a formal arts high school.

Victorious premieres Saturday, March 27 right after the 2010 Kids Choice Awards. Are you excited?

Liz-avan elizabeth gillies avan jogia ok 01
Liz-avan elizabeth gillies avan jogia ok 02
Liz-avan elizabeth gillies avan jogia ok 03
Liz-avan elizabeth gillies avan jogia ok 04
Liz-avan elizabeth gillies avan jogia ok 05

Credit: Scott Kirkland; Photos: Kyle Rover/Startraks, INFdaily
Posted to: Avan Jogia, Elizabeth Gillies

iureta @ 12:21 am on 03/07/2010

i have a little infatuation with Liz Gillies…
she is gorgeous.

Darius @ 2:34 am on 03/07/2010

The female, Liz I guess, is pretty in a Twilight vampir-ish way. She looks intense yet attractive at the same time…

jessica @ 4:14 pm on 03/07/2010

avan is not that good looking. they should have picked a better person to play the role but whatever. i really dont think i will be watching anyways so it doesnt matter. it looks like a stupid and boring show.

whatwhatt @ 8:02 pm on 03/08/2010

liz looks gorgeouss as always but how can she walk in those heels loll!

so phsyched for victoriouss! elisabeth is going to make it ROCKK!!

Brigitte:) @ 9:18 pm on 03/10/2010

Oh my goodness Liz Gillies is soooo gorgeous!!! I can’t wait for the show Victoriouss!! It will be amazingg! She is so talented I saw her on broadway too! I am excited for the new show on March 27th and for the things that she does in the future!!!

dada @ 10:34 pm on 04/23/2010

wait a minute…every body is talking about Liz…What about Avan, HE’S GEORGOUS TOOO.

samantha @ 12:39 pm on 06/17/2010

uummmm avan is hot i think they picked the right person idk what your talking about jessica and its an awesome show!

seto @ 1:31 am on 08/05/2010

liz looks beautiful!! and avan elvis look! cool

jaden @ 1:36 am on 08/05/2010

liz! is beautiful and avans elvis look is sweat!

Elizabeth Gillies @ 11:48 pm on 01/17/2011

Thanks for all your great comments and I am performing a new Victorious that you all will like! Hope you watch it and have a great day!!
Elizabeth Gillies -Victorious

@iureta:
Hi Liz ,avan
I’m your biggest fan
And I’m 22 years old
For Liz: I want to know why are being abnoixous and rude to people thats how doesn’t like you from victorious ?

For beck : how long you ever been a ladysman or a when do you talk in Canadian excite

Please write me back