Bindi Irwin Interview -- Send In Your Questions

Bindi Irwin Interview -- Send In Your Questions

Bindi Irwin shows off her fun crocodile hat as she visits Smithsonian’s National Zoo in Washington, D.C., on Thursday afternoon (March 11).

The 11-year-old animal conservationist, along with mom Terri and little brother Robert toured the FujiFilm Giant Panda Habitat where they met panda Tian Tian and visited the Reptile Discovery Center where Robert met his favorite reptile—a chameleon.

Bindi is on a nationwide tour to promote her upcoming movie, Free Willy 4: Escape from Pirate’s Cove and JJJ is meeting up with Bindi very, very soon. Let us know if you have any questions for the budding actress!

Free Willy 4: Escape from Pirate’s Cove comes out on DVD Tuesday, March 23rd.

Bindi-questions bindi irwin jjj interview 01
Bindi-questions bindi irwin jjj interview 02
Bindi-questions bindi irwin jjj interview 03
Bindi-questions bindi irwin jjj interview 04
Bindi-questions bindi irwin jjj interview 05

Photos: INFdaily, Mehgan Murphy/Smithsonian’s National Zoo
Posted to: Bindi Irwin

Pages: [1] 2 »
anna @ 10:50 am on 03/13/2010

She doesn’t look like an 11-year-old.

Niny @ 11:35 am on 03/13/2010

Im not sure if we’re supposed to type our questions here but i’ll do it anyways haha.

What is your favorite animal and why?

Sam @ 11:41 am on 03/13/2010

how was hanging out with nat & alex wolff in australia?! :)

0emma @ 5:44 pm on 03/13/2010

I’m from the same contury as her we use to love her DAD he is awesome and she is so lucky look at the fame she has hope she dosen’t turn out like paris hilton

Kelsey @ 10:41 am on 03/14/2010

Aww bindi is so sweet!

What is your favorite part about getting to hang out with animals all the time?

champton89 @ 3:24 pm on 03/14/2010

BINDI I love how your are so cute and articulate. Do you ever get nervous talking/performing in front large crowds? what do you do keep your composure

good-one @ 5:12 pm on 03/14/2010

Did your father leave you with any special insights into coping with fear?

melissa @ 1:24 am on 03/17/2010

first kiss?
planning on doing another tv show?
fave animal?
fave tv show?
fave movie?
fave actress?
fave actor?
fave chocolate?

Louise @ 3:58 am on 03/17/2010

Questions for Bindi

Do you have any other acting opportunities in the pipeline?

Are you still working on Bindi the Jungle Girl?

Are you still enjoying homeschooling? Will you go to a school for high school?

Where haven’t you travelled that you would like to visit?

Tina @ 4:29 am on 03/17/2010

Funniest thing you have seen an animal do? did you have to be trained to work with the whales?

Jay @ 10:39 am on 03/17/2010

I dont really have a question for her but I would like you to relay a message, that she is an inspiration to young girls, especially my daughter and for her to go on and still have that love for animals and share the passion her father did in the face of adversity is just amazing to us. Maybe ask her what othe rup coming projects she has out…

annastazia @ 10:02 pm on 03/19/2010

why do snakes have to eat meat

annastazia @ 10:06 pm on 03/19/2010

hi bindi what is your favorite animal and were do you get all this infromation about animals.

Jenna @ 6:32 pm on 03/22/2010

Questions for Bindi.

1.What was is like to visit South Africa?

2.What was it like working with the live animals on the movie set?

3. What live animals did you work with during the filming of the movie?

4.Do you have plans to return to South Africa someday.

milly @ 5:04 am on 08/31/2010

whats your favourite thing to do in the zoo

Eloise Etican @ 2:18 am on 12/11/2010

Hi bindi. i have some questions.
1,are your animas always good or are they sometimes norty
2,do you like all the living animals

chelsie @ 2:55 am on 03/14/2011

dear bindi
may i ask were would i get a pet snake please get back to me love our number i fan chelsie

prabhleen @ 9:24 pm on 09/30/2011

Hi bindi i want to ask you how did you started the relationship with animals

prabhleen @ 9:25 pm on 09/30/2011

Hi bindi i want to ask you how did you started the relationship with animals?from your fan prabhleen.

nae-nae @ 1:54 am on 10/09/2011

How do you keep up with your animals and you dancing and tv show? How have you copped with out your dad being there with you and i love to see that you and your family are enjoying your life at the zoo!

Dakotah Barnett-suey @ 2:22 am on 11/29/2011

Dakotah Barnett-suey @ 2:27 am on 11/29/2011

Dear Bindi I am your BIGGEST FAN! .Do you still have Sui your dog can I please come and ride your horse Harry. Can you adopt animals at Australia Zoo I have your books 1,2,3,4,5,67,8,10,13,1617,18,19,20 A year in the life of Bindi and Totally Bindi when I sent you a letter and you sent me one back. One day can I come to your Treehouse one day I hope to be your friend like Rosie I go on Australia Zoo online shop and you should see my wish list my login is Dakotah2003 and my password is pepper please don’t show any one else my password I am 8 years old and ride horses on my wall in my bedroom I have a picture of you riding Harry From Dakotah P.S send back please.

michaela @ 12:38 am on 06/16/2012

hello Bindi if its really you i herd you are selling the Australia Zoo is that true?? ://

peter mcevoy @ 4:13 am on 02/01/2013

Hello from Indiana United States Bindi. Do you have any future plans to try and study Veterinary Science and the behavioral characteristics of marine animals like your dad did? I have a ten year old son and I am trying to get him even more interested in the research aspects of wildlife and how our fellow creatures can have a better life and help mankind at the same time.BEST WISHES ALWAYS. You are a brave girl. I loved your dad’s shows.

angelina @ 11:47 pm on 02/22/2013

hi bindi my name is angel i love animalis im your best fan i love you your the best i wish i could meet you are the brave girl and you are so sweet i am your fan of loving animalis geuss what i have been to your zoo once you have a sweet heart from angel

Pages: [1] 2 »