Jennifer Stone is Harmony Gala Gorgeous

Jennifer Stone is Harmony Gala Gorgeous

Jennifer Stone shows off her ruby red lips as she arrives at the 2010 Multicultural Learning Center Harmony Gala Benefit Dinner held at Pickwick Gardens in Burbank on Saturday evening (March 13).

The 17-year-old actress caught up with us at the event and told us about the honor, “I’m so blessed to be honored. We’re [Wizards of Waverly Place] are being honored with the Inspirational Award which I think our show really does inspire kids to not look at race, to not look at what nationality you are because on our show, we’re one big family, no matter what our background is.”

JJJ tried to get Jennifer to open up about season three of Wizards. She dished a bit, saying, “We’re pretty much under a rock of what we can say, but I can tell you that we’re all getting older, falling in and out of love. Lots of romance this year.”

But as far as love interests for Harper? “I’m under a rock. (laughs)” JJJ hopes so!

Stone-gala jennifer stone harmony gala 01
Stone-gala jennifer stone harmony gala 02
Stone-gala jennifer stone harmony gala 03
Stone-gala jennifer stone harmony gala 04
Stone-gala jennifer stone harmony gala 05

Photos: Tiffany Rose/WireImage
Posted to: Jennifer Stone

none @ 5:56 pm on 03/14/2010

I love her look. I want to marry her. It’s such a shame she doesn’t believe in marriage. She is a real heartbreaker.

Anna @ 5:58 pm on 03/14/2010

not loving her dress ..
wasn’t selena suppose to be at this?

blah @ 7:07 pm on 03/14/2010

i think she needs to find her own style or something idk she seems like she doesnt know how to pick out clothes for her size, skin color, n just her overall self

Just Jill @ 7:09 pm on 03/14/2010

@Anna: No, she was never confirmed.

maggie @ 8:08 pm on 03/14/2010

She looks too pale.. other than that I like her outfit.. hair.

AnonymousGuy08 @ 8:33 pm on 03/14/2010

A little overly made up for my tastes. Still interested in seeing the Harriet the Spy remake anyhow.

FYI; “The Secretive Life” by Jill Sobule ruled.

Adam J @ 11:45 pm on 03/14/2010

@none: I think you and Jennifer can still be together though. Maybe she doesn’t believe in marriage because she’s afraid of divorce or her family has been hurt by a divorce. You can still live together. My sister had divorced a total creep years ago. He was a complete loser to her and her daughter. Years later, she’s found a new boyfriend. They’ve been living together for years and had a boy together.

So it’s possible that you can live together and still have her baby. I don’t know, I guess I’m just respecting her beliefs. Jennifer Stone really is beautiful!

pouty @ 5:56 am on 03/15/2010

@Adam J: so u think she should live with jennifer? don’t breed the hopes of that poor guy! LOL

pouty @ 6:01 am on 03/15/2010

*i meant he should live with jennifer lol