Selena Gomez & Cameron Quiseng: Bowling Buddies

Selena Gomez & Cameron Quiseng: Bowling Buddies

Selena Gomez gives pal Cameron Quiseng a hug after beating him in a friendly game of bowling at Pinz Bowling Alley in Los Angeles on Tuesday evening (March 16).

The 17-year-old starlet wrote on her Twitter after the game, “I won… @CameronAllStar Just sayin. Lol. Oh and we made new friends tonight, they joined us.”

Also joining the group were Gregg Sulkin, Selena‘s cousin Brandon and Jennifer Stone.

Cameron is the bass player of AllStar Weekend, who are currently touring with Emily Osment. Check out their official website for more tour dates!

Selena-cameron selena gomez cameron quiseng bowling 01
Selena-cameron selena gomez cameron quiseng bowling 02
Selena-cameron selena gomez cameron quiseng bowling 03
Selena-cameron selena gomez cameron quiseng bowling 04
Selena-cameron selena gomez cameron quiseng bowling 05
Selena-cameron selena gomez cameron quiseng bowling 06
Selena-cameron selena gomez cameron quiseng bowling 07

Credit: Hellmuth Dominguez; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Cameron Quiseng, Selena Gomez

Pages: [1] 2 »
lulu @ 2:42 pm on 03/17/2010

aw, selena looks really happy! I don’t think I’ve seen her like this for a long time actually! And is there a bit of i-really-want-to-hold-your-hand look here? x x x

sellythebest @ 2:42 pm on 03/17/2010

selena is so gorgeous, looks so pretty, well as always…. i love her…

pauli @ 2:43 pm on 03/17/2010

yayyy i love when i see my baby girl smile, shes sooo adorable…..

pauli @ 2:44 pm on 03/17/2010

and as always sel looks so pretty, shes definitely the best…..

pauli @ 2:45 pm on 03/17/2010

@lulu hahaha youre right… so true!

jenny @ 2:51 pm on 03/17/2010

Let me guess she is now going to be “rumoured” to be going out with him then…………. WOW all the gossips sites follow this boring pattern … so predictable

mika @ 2:55 pm on 03/17/2010

I’m starting to realize that she wears a lot of revealing things. Very subtle, but you can see it in the low cut and see through shirts.

nena @ 3:00 pm on 03/17/2010

Does she have on 2 purses?

wow @ 3:04 pm on 03/17/2010

@mika:

If you call that revealing you must not have seen one of her contemporaries (I won’t mention her name) in her very very very reavealing clothing. Selena is a normal teen & dresses just fine – don’t start drama.

hagar @ 3:23 pm on 03/17/2010

@wow:
ok i was going to say look how great she looks and all but really you got on my nerve
she is indeed wears aloooooooot low cuts and see through shirts ( and thats ok coz thats what girls do at her age ) but if your ok with it why are you criticizing (that girl you wont mention her name) be fair
I love them both they are great

jessica @ 3:25 pm on 03/17/2010

shes so pretty.

pauli @ 3:25 pm on 03/17/2010

@wow hahaha im so agrre with you, seriosuly haters are so funny they has so much jelous of gorgeous selena and shes so perfect and amazing that nothing wrong with her, sooo haters says such stupid things, revealing things? seriouly? hahahaha i just wondering what mika think about fat and horrible miley who always dresses so trashy and looks like a crao trying to be sexy but looks ridiculuos shes so ordinary…. hahahahahaha haters made my day are soooo funny!!!

qayla @ 4:13 pm on 03/17/2010

@lulu:

There’s a video of them leaving the bowling alley and you can see that they are holding hands.

At first I couldn’t see it but people were posting about it (diff site) and I went back and checked.

Don’t matter if she is dating him, she is happy and that is all that matters.

chastity @ 4:53 pm on 03/17/2010

YES! Go Selena!

oh my gosh. this girl deserves a guy who will treat her like a princess. thank GOD she is not with Nick J anymore. he is horrible. yes, he’s cute and smart and charming, but in relationships, he’d be vain, insecure, and maybe even controlling.

honestly, i’ve never heard of this Cameron guy. but she seems to be happy with him so IF they want to be more than just friends… i’m a supporter of Sameron or whatever their couple name would be. say, how do you guys come up with the couple names?! haha

yoyo @ 5:12 pm on 03/17/2010

She’s so pretty…She should date a hot rapper :D Like Bow Wow no she’s too gorgeous for this world :D
Love that girl

Tyra @ 5:15 pm on 03/17/2010

She deserves a guy who treat her like a princess not lika that ugly nick …She was perfect with Taylor Lautner I heard that they’re back I hope so she can kick Miley’s a$$ Taylor is the hottest guy on planet

cheesecakefortaylor @ 5:17 pm on 03/17/2010

@mika:

What are you talking about? She dresses normal unlike other slµtty Disney stars ;)
I love her style can’t wait ofr her clothing line !!!

And she looks so happy love her smile it makes me smile she’s so beautiful God gave her so much

p.diddy @ 5:18 pm on 03/17/2010

I realize that the paparazzis now started to follow her like they do it with Miley LET HER LIVE MAN!
But still she looks hot only good disney star

freezy @ 5:20 pm on 03/17/2010

@chastity:

agree!!!Nick is just horrible I hate him she deserves a much better guy like Taylor :D I’m forever for Taylena no couple can top this no zanessa no Miam maybe Brangelina but in yound hollywood TAYLENA IS DA BEST!

bebe @ 5:22 pm on 03/17/2010

@yoyo:

hahahahah bow wow I don’t think so he’s a player but yeah he’s hot :)
Any one know what bow wow is doing right now? so long I don’t heard from him I miss him :( Next album? Is he still very famous?

By the way selena is looking lovely as always i love her

jessica @ 5:35 pm on 03/17/2010

@pauli: why do you always have to bash miley? why did you even mention her at all. this is a selena post, in case you forgot. so please keep miley out of this.

my @ 5:41 pm on 03/17/2010

@mika: Shut up and stop hating at least she doesn’t wear shorts even when its cold like miley.

Alexandra @ 5:42 pm on 03/17/2010

Why don’t you mention Michael Martinez? He was there too and he is the drummer for Allstar Weekend! BTW i really don’t think Selena and Cameron are dating :)

lulu @ 6:48 pm on 03/17/2010

@mika: it’s not revealing at all! she’s just wearing a vest top with a cardigan, loads of girls wear them! she’s anything but a ****! just leave her alone!

alexandra @ 7:10 pm on 03/17/2010

@Lixxy_B: shut up Cameron is actully really sweet :) Me sister I talked to Cameron one time on the phone and he was extremly nice! I don’t want him to date Selena Gomez though because Cameron and my sister seriously belong together she is so in love with him ♥ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkbJR7Cu-k4

Pages: [1] 2 »